Pokémon Special Anime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Call Results

Go down

Role Call Results Empty Role Call Results

Post by Memieko Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:09 am

WHATTHECHUCK3. IF YOU ARE READING THIS WE NEED YOU ON SKYPE ASAP!!!

First, I apologize for how late this is...didn't realize this was the week before 4th of July when I made the rolecall. I'm back on track for now.

I was very very surprised and happy with the results during the time of the role call. A LOT of faces have returned and even some new people appeared. I shall now introduce your updated staff list. Anyone who did NOT message me in this time will be removed from his/her staff position and will only be reinstated the position if they message me and remain active to the project. In the case of the voice acting team, if you lost your role during the time of the role call and have been replaced. Your role will only be officially lost once recording of the episode your character first appears in begins. If you message me before the time comes and get on Skype to participate, then your role will be saved.

As far as voice acting goes, I am pleased to say that only one role has been replaced and that is the voice of Misty. Originally determined to be played by CrankySnorlax, Misty will now be played by Melodubs if CrankySnorlax does not appear before recording.

This list reports all the staff members currently active in the project.

Staff List (Updated):

Directors/Animators:
Memieko
JoyFullDreams
Aki
Ruby (New)

Voice Acting Team and their roles:
Kamuro - Red
Pickle131 - Blue
whatthechuck - Green
L100Meganium - Yellow
BlackMageBrad - Giovanni, Brock
Aisu - Sabrina
Ranmarotto - Lt. Surge
Pavokiller8 - Blaine, Professor Oak
Bal - Koga
Melodubs (or CrankySnorlax) - Misty
Tsurugi - Bill, Extras
ElvisDitto – Rocket Grunt, Director of Pokemon Fanclub
PokemonTrainerVivian - Erica, Extras
Masterball – Extras
Briankelly130 – Extras, rocket leader
SaiTurtlesninjaNX - Poli
Dirksies - Extras
Colorists/Lineartists:
Kachi
Moss
Samurai
Tamizavare1234 (New)

Script Team:
Supernova

Sound/Audio Team:
SkyStormKujo
Zephyr
dabeatmaster123
Alexie2818

Staff that are still present, but not particularly working on the project:
Skotein

Pending Staff members:
Z-Bot - Background Artist
And I think that's it. The list is subject to change, but so far here is everyone accounted for after that long two weeks. Welcome back to all the old members who returned and a big welcome to the new faces as well!
Memieko
Memieko
Team Leader

Illustration Team Animation Team Role Call Results Bg10

Back to top Go down