Pokémon Special Anime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi I'm VideoFan9864

2 posters

Go down

Hi I'm VideoFan9864 Empty Hi I'm VideoFan9864

Post by videofan9864 Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:34 pm

I feel embarrassed really, I mean I've been posting here and there and I haven't formally introduced myself. I'm VideoFan9864. I have an account on DA, serebii, and Manga Fox of the same name. I am from the Philippines and I want to pull through with this project as much as everyone here. I mean I still have doubts because of all the negative comments I got trying to recruit people but I still believe we have a chance for this if all go well Very Happy
videofan9864
videofan9864

Forum Team Hi I'm VideoFan9864 Bg10

Back to top Go down

Hi I'm VideoFan9864 Empty Re: Hi I'm VideoFan9864

Post by ShenCS Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:02 am

It's okay to have doubts. What we're trying to do here is incredible after all, but I ask that you stick with us anyway and we'll show everyone what a ragtag group of misfits can do.
Nice to have you here.
ShenCS
ShenCS
Script Team
Script Team

Hi I'm VideoFan9864 Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by videofan9864 Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:08 am

ShenCS wrote:It's okay to have doubts. What we're trying to do here is incredible after all, but I ask that you stick with us anyway and we'll show everyone what a ragtag group of misfits can do.
Nice to have you here.

Of course I intend to stick around Very Happy I mean I woudn't be trying so hard to find people if I didn't believe this is possible. Though I can't help directly with the drawings and stuff. I hope that's ok
videofan9864
videofan9864

Forum Team Hi I'm VideoFan9864 Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum