Pokémon Special Anime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new member

+2
Nol
whatthechuck3
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

A new member Empty A new member

Post by Guest Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:07 am

Hey there guys,

I'm new to the forum but I've been keeping an eye out on this for awhile. I fully support this project and everything you are trying to do. The Pokemon Universe deserves a good animated show. I'm a voice actor and a composer with my own recording studio, an actual studio. Not just a microphone. I love Pokemon, anime, and helping make great things happen. I'm a great organizer and probably the best cheerleader this site will have.

But before I invest a ton of time here... Is this project still alive?

Back to top Go down

A new member Empty Re: A new member

Post by Guest Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:25 am

D: this project is still ALIVE~! ALIVE~!

welcome to the forums~~ x3 I'm Ezu~~
nice to meet ya, jason : D

please remember to read the rules~ and post your skype/msn contacts.
and we would appreciate if you audition~ OwO i'm sure you can contribute anything~~ <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:37 am

Hey thanks for the quick response! It's a relief to hear that the project is still alive. I'm a huge optimist and a dreamer and I would have been crushed if I found out about the forum too late Razz.

Anyways, I will definitely head over and audition shortly. I had read that auditions were closed so I was worried I was too late.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:12 am

>w> sorry about that.. the auditions are not closed yet.. one of them was closed temporarily before, but it's now open again~ ^^

Back to top Go down

Post by whatthechuck3 Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:13 am

Welcome to the forums. Just for the sake of conversation, what are you interested in doing? Animation, voice acting, music?
whatthechuck3
whatthechuck3
Team Vice Leader

Voice Team Voice Team Vice Leader Fakemon Contest A new member Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Nol Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:23 am

His first post stated that he's a voice actor and composer. Razz

Anyways, I really look forward to having more potential music team members. Do you have any uploads/archives of your music?
Nol
Nol
Audio Team
Audio Team

Music Team Illustration Team A new member Bg10

https://www.youtube.com/user/Arcasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:25 am

I do. I mostly play rock music (drums and guitar) but I program electric music and do a little rapping. I'll post a few samples of what I can do when I get off of work! And yeah, ideally I'd like to voice act and then do composing but I'll help however I can and you guys wish.

Back to top Go down

Post by whatthechuck3 Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:34 am

Sorry about that, don't know how I missed that part XD....anyhoo. Welcome, can't wait to hear your auditions.
whatthechuck3
whatthechuck3
Team Vice Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:50 am

It's all good! Thanks for the warm welcome guys.

Back to top Go down

Post by Joyfulldreams Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:29 pm

Welcome! 8D It's so cool that you have your own studio! Can't wait to hear your auditions!
Joyfulldreams
Joyfulldreams
Illustration Team
Illustration Team

Illustration Team Leader Administrator A new member Bg10

http://joyfulldreams.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:43 pm

Joyfulldreams wrote:Welcome! 8D It's so cool that you have your own studio! Can't wait to hear your auditions!

Thank you much, I'll try not to disappoint!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:59 pm

Hi! I'm RainbowMunchies, but you can feel free to call me Rain. I write the VA script. It's nice to meet you jason. I agree with Joy- the idea of having you're own studio is awesome! pikachu

Can't wait to see how much you can help here on the forums. Seems like we have more and more useful people showing up every day! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrtweetums Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:48 pm

Bonjour, I'm mrtweetums!

Be sure to check out the rules! Welcome to te forums!

I'm sure you'll be a big help!
Mrtweetums
Mrtweetums
Full Supporter
Full Supporter

Forum Team Voice Team Administrator A new member Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:18 pm

Wewt! Two new posts in my thread: I thank you both! So Rain, since you said I could call you that pikachu, you're a writer? That's awesome. Are you a writer on your own (outside of PokeSpe?). I love to write.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aki11 Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:41 pm

sorry I thought I commented, guess I didn'tD: Welcome to the forums jason>W< hope to see yr auditions soon8D
Aki11
Aki11
Staff

Animation Team Animation Team Leader A new member Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:06 am

jasonresno wrote:Wewt! Two new posts in my thread: I thank you both! So Rain, since you said I could call you that pikachu, you're a writer? That's awesome. Are you a writer on your own (outside of PokeSpe?). I love to write.
Yes! I actually write pokemon fanfics on FFdotNet, but I don't want to link to it as there are some... inappropriate stories on there, and linking to non-G stuff is against the rules on here >A<;; Plus, with everyone's deep aversion to both the anime and yaoi in general, I feel I would be chased from here with fiery pitchforks, lulz.

I love others who love to write! king Some of my tamer written work is actually on my DA (link in siggy), so if you have one too, maybe we could... uh... critique sometime? (SO interesting right? Lulz). I think Joy and I were actually working out a collab, which I'm excited to do... if I ever have time. X3

Back to top Go down

Post by whatthechuck3 Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:24 am

Not to continue an off topic rant...but continuing an off topic rant, you write fanfic too, Rain? Sweet! Though I haven't done a pokemon one yet, I am working on a Ranma one as we speak...okay sorry, back on topic... I hope that recording studio of yours comes in handy...you make me jealous XD.
whatthechuck3
whatthechuck3
Team Vice Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:36 am

Nothing wrong with a little off topic to boost activity Wink. I'm a freelance writer on the side of my 'real job' and I've got a ff.net account (thejasonresno).

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:41 am

haha introduction thread : D it's ok to go off-topic a bit. >w> we are getting know ofeach other. so why not~? pikachu
and hurr i'm so jealous. I'm not good at literature/writing at all. >.>

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:45 am

irisfate19 wrote:haha introduction thread : D it's ok to go off-topic a bit. >w> we are getting know ofeach other. so why not~? pikachu

You're not? Well, I've looked through your artwork and I'd kill (not really, but kind of) to have those skills.

Back to top Go down

Post by whatthechuck3 Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:47 am

Awsome, I'm on ff.net too. I'll have to look you up. Smile
whatthechuck3
whatthechuck3
Team Vice Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:53 am

jasonresno wrote:
irisfate19 wrote:haha introduction thread : D it's ok to go off-topic a bit. >w> we are getting know ofeach other. so why not~? pikachu

You're not? Well, I've looked through your artwork and I'd kill (not really, but kind of) to have those skills.

no need to kill to get to my level i think >w> i'm not very skilled.. practising will do haha xD but i do apprecaite that. thank you *////*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:32 am

@Ezu: You are awesome Ezu, so don't even! XD

@WTC&Jason: I will find you XD I have a few non-yaoi-related stories, so I don't think you'll hate everything I write, though my pkmn stories follow the anime, which you all detest, but I still love (in fact now that I think about it, only like two of my ten stories are yaoi... two are pkmn POV, two are futurama romances, one's a shojo-ai CCS, one's a humangirl!pikaxAsh adventure, and the others are random pkmn stories, but not bad, lulz).

I wonder if Mylodon is annoyed with me being on his team, as most often I find myself the one leading threads away from their intended topics.... I really need to watch myself better. XD

Back to top Go down

Post by dirksies Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:57 pm

Delayed welome ftw! Anyway, welcome the forums! it's great that you're diving in so quickly. I'm dirksies and feel free to call me...well, dirksies. I've had some nicknames running around, but they haven't really stuck *shrug* Feel free to audition for whatever suits your fancy pikachu

Ya'll write fanfics? me too! No Pokemon stuff though...
dirksies
dirksies
Team Leader

Voice Team Voice Team Leader VA Critic A new member Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:02 pm

dirksies wrote:Delayed welome ftw! Anyway, welcome the forums! it's great that you're diving in so quickly. I'm dirksies and feel free to call me...well, dirksies. I've had some nicknames running around, but they haven't really stuck *shrug* Feel free to audition for whatever suits your fancy pikachu

Ya'll write fanfics? me too! No Pokemon stuff though...

Thanks for the welcome, belated or otherwise! I actually write anime Fanfiction moreso (Gundam Wing typically) but I love reading a good Pokemon fanfic.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next