Pokémon Special Anime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi :) Why does the title have to be at least 10 characters? :(

+3
Joyfulldreams
whatthechuck3
Supernova
7 posters

Go down

Hi :) Why does the title have to be at least 10 characters? :( Empty Hi :) Why does the title have to be at least 10 characters? :(

Post by Supernova Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:39 am

Lol, I don;t ven know how I got here. but I'm impressed by how well organised this is and how much I believe it will actually work.
I'm not interested in being a VA really and I don;t ahve the skills to do anything else. Still, I'll want to hhelp out someway, even if it's just suggestions. might audition for a pokepart someday.

Still, I really look forward to this and wish you all luck and hope I can help Smile

Oh, and I just realised. I'm a just-starting-out bassist, but if I can be any help to the music area of things, I'd love to Smile (Because it's somethign I can actually do that's useful :p)

Supernova
Staff

Script Team Hi :) Why does the title have to be at least 10 characters? :( Bg10

Back to top Go down

Hi :) Why does the title have to be at least 10 characters? :( Empty Re: Hi :) Why does the title have to be at least 10 characters? :(

Post by whatthechuck3 Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:29 am

Welcome to the team. I'm whatthechuck3, animatic VA for Green and Oak. Don't worry about the lack of skills (although you may find that your selling your self short in that department, after all we're our own critics XD) ideas and comments are just as important as everything else! If you do decide to audition for anything, however, I wish you the best of luck Smile
whatthechuck3
whatthechuck3
Team Vice Leader

Voice Team Voice Team Vice Leader Fakemon Contest Hi :) Why does the title have to be at least 10 characters? :( Bg10

Back to top Go down

Hi :) Why does the title have to be at least 10 characters? :( Empty Re: Hi :) Why does the title have to be at least 10 characters? :(

Post by Joyfulldreams Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:38 am

Hey! Welcome! I'm Joyfulldreams, head of illustration. =3 You should definitely record yourself playing bass and put it in composer auditions! I'm sure the very talented musicians and composers we have would love to talk with you about your skill. 8D
Joyfulldreams
Joyfulldreams
Illustration Team
Illustration Team

Illustration Team Leader Administrator Hi :) Why does the title have to be at least 10 characters? :( Bg10

http://joyfulldreams.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Supernova Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:44 am

Thanks both of you!

Joyfulldreams wrote:Hey! Welcome! I'm Joyfulldreams, head of illustration. =3 You should definitely record yourself playing bass and put it in composer auditions! I'm sure the very talented musicians and composers we have would love to talk with you about your skill. 8D
Or lack of it >_>

Trying to figure the best way of recording now.

Supernova
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:04 am

Welcome to the team Very Happy. One thing I've learned since I've joined here is that every person on this forum has something special to offer the project: even if it is just their heart and time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:58 am

Hi! I'm RainbowMunchies, but you can call me Rain. pikachu I write the VA script for the anime.

We'll find something for you to do, don't worry. >pikachu fufufufufufu~

Back to top Go down

Post by カイリ Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:10 am

Welcome Supernova.
I hope I get to hear some of your music cuz' who knows, we may end up
working together. Hahaha

Well, I wish you the best of luck if you audition for anything~

~Kaili
カイリ
カイリ

Hi :) Why does the title have to be at least 10 characters? :( Bg10

http://Cuiao.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrtweetums Sat Mar 06, 2010 3:20 pm

Hello supernova! (why am I greeting our newcomers after everyone is?...I remembered when I usually was the first to greet...oh well XD) my name is mrtweetums, and welcome to the forums!

And hey, who ever said you didn't have any skill? Have confidence in yourself! (which ironically, I lack) i wanna hear your auditions! You may be better then you think you are!
Mrtweetums
Mrtweetums
Full Supporter
Full Supporter

Forum Team Voice Team Administrator Hi :) Why does the title have to be at least 10 characters? :( Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:27 pm

hello~ being active in the forums is helpful too~

and hello ^^ I'm Ezu, one of the admins here (idk feel like mentioning it xD)

please remember to read the rules too OwO

Back to top Go down

Post by Razor-Leaf Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:53 am

Hey! I'm RAZOR-LEAF!! I think it has to be 10 characters to prevent spam posts, we don't really like spam here...
Hi :) Why does the title have to be at least 10 characters? :( 1559606_340_1116081430036-spam
welcome to the forums!!
Razor-Leaf
Razor-Leaf
Hyper Supporter
Hyper Supporter

Fakemon Contest Hi :) Why does the title have to be at least 10 characters? :( Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by dirksies Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:32 pm

Sweet, welcome to the forums! I'm dirksies. How long have you been playing bass?
dirksies
dirksies
Team Leader

Voice Team Voice Team Leader VA Critic Hi :) Why does the title have to be at least 10 characters? :( Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Supernova Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:56 pm

Lol, thanks guys.

Dirksies: About 2 months . . .

Supernova
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by dirksies Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:04 pm

Sweet, very nice!
dirksies
dirksies
Team Leader

Voice Team Voice Team Leader VA Critic Hi :) Why does the title have to be at least 10 characters? :( Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down