Pokémon Special Anime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Trainer has entered the region

+5
whatthechuck3
Mrtweetums
SaiTurtlesninjaNX
Marley
Katosen27
9 posters

Go down

A New Trainer has entered the region Empty A New Trainer has entered the region

Post by Katosen27 Tue May 18, 2010 9:45 pm

Hello everyone, my name is Katosen, and I am a big fan of pokemon special Smile

I haven't read all the volumes yet (only read up to the end of the yellow saga from the english releases)...I just recently discovered that the remaining volumes have been uploaded onto MangaFox and I'll probably be reading them shortly lol

Long story short, I'm an acting student and I'm looking forward to auditioning for some parts in the anime.

Nice to meet all of you,

Sincerly,
Katosen
Katosen27
Katosen27
Staff

Script Team A New Trainer has entered the region Bg10

Back to top Go down

A New Trainer has entered the region Empty Re: A New Trainer has entered the region

Post by Guest Tue May 18, 2010 9:49 pm

I'll tell you a secret! I haven't read past the middle of yellow either! But shhhh!

I'm RainbowMunchies, aka Rain. I write VA script and moderate. pikachu

An acting student eh? It'll be good to have a professional auditioning for VAs-- though you have a lot of competition right now. ;3 Just make sure you read the rules, and post your audition in the correct thread.

Welcome to the forums. <3 Razz

Back to top Go down

A New Trainer has entered the region Empty Re: A New Trainer has entered the region

Post by Marley Tue May 18, 2010 10:43 pm

Potential VA's abound! The more the merrier, I say. O: And it's great that you're an acting student. >> Other than lying to my parents I have zero acting experience.

I'm Marley, auditioning VA. So we may be working together down the road. :D
What are you thinking of auditioning for?

(Also, Rain, I just realized you name reminds me of the Rainbow Monkeys show-within-a-show from Dexter's Lab. o___o)
Marley
Marley
Supporter
Supporter

A New Trainer has entered the region Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by SaiTurtlesninjaNX Tue May 18, 2010 11:05 pm

Hi Katosen
I'm Sai
I help out all over here and I want to be a pokemon Voice Actor.

So we have another proson who want to be a Voice Actor. Sicen you read up to the Yellow arc in the english releases one thing you may like to know it that we are calling the boy you may know as Blue Green the girl you may know a Green Blue like they was called in the japanese releases.

Everone is going to tell you to READ THE RULES!
SaiTurtlesninjaNX
SaiTurtlesninjaNX
Staff

Voice Team A New Trainer has entered the region Bg10

https://www.youtube.com/user/SaiTurtlesninjaNX

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrtweetums Tue May 18, 2010 11:23 pm

*gasp! Rain! (that's shocking!)

anyways, welcome! I'm mrtweetums! As seen by above, please read the rules and stuff! Look around the forums to see what's happenin'!

A potential VA! Which character would you be willing to try?

(also, by personal preference, I found GSC to be the best arc evah! ^^ RS come in a close second! You're about to embark on the greatest parts of the pokespe manga!) *sheesh I sound weird.
Mrtweetums
Mrtweetums
Full Supporter
Full Supporter

Forum Team Voice Team Administrator A New Trainer has entered the region Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by whatthechuck3 Wed May 19, 2010 6:31 am

Hello fellow thespian, I am whatthechuck3, one of the vice Va heads in these here parts. Please be sure to read the rules. And don't feel bad on the yellow thing, that's all I had read up to for a long, long time (still the other arcs I've read since is GSC and FRLG, but...) anyway, can't wait to hear what you got!
whatthechuck3
whatthechuck3
Team Vice Leader

Voice Team Voice Team Vice Leader Fakemon Contest A New Trainer has entered the region Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by martianunicorn Wed May 19, 2010 8:51 am

hello and welcome~ =3
martianunicorn
martianunicorn

http://martia.afterglow.nu/

Back to top Go down

Post by dabeatmaster123 Wed May 19, 2010 2:07 pm

Hello and welcome to the forum. Make sure to read the rules
dabeatmaster123
dabeatmaster123
Audio Team
Audio Team

Music Team A New Trainer has entered the region Bg10

http://dabeatmaster123.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Katosen27 Wed May 19, 2010 2:42 pm

dabeatmaster123 wrote:Hello and welcome to the forum. Make sure to read the rules

Rules? What rules? lol (j/k) Of course Smile

Thanks for the welcome guys and glad to meet you all
Katosen27
Katosen27
Staff

Script Team A New Trainer has entered the region Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by yaoyorozunoyaminoha Wed May 19, 2010 5:05 pm

We were overdue for a new member. It had said I was the newest registered user for like, a week. Anyway, nice to meet you, Katosen, and as Mrtweetums said, for you, the awesomeness that is Pokemon Special is only just beginning!
yaoyorozunoyaminoha
yaoyorozunoyaminoha

Back to top Go down

Post by dirksies Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:54 pm

Welcome to the forums! (Sorry for the late greeting.) I'm dirksies, one of the vice-VA heads. I can't wait to hear your audition ^.^
dirksies
dirksies
Team Leader

Voice Team Voice Team Leader VA Critic A New Trainer has entered the region Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down