Pokémon Special Anime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone I don't know if anyone cares but hey

+3
SaiTurtlesninjaNX
vt4tje
ProfessorE
7 posters

Go down

Hey everyone I don't know if anyone cares but hey Empty Hey everyone I don't know if anyone cares but hey

Post by ProfessorE Mon May 31, 2010 1:14 pm

So, like all of us (I imagine) the Pokémon obsession began for me in the beginning, as a kid. We all know that after the first wave of fad-ularity, the interest in Pokémon began to fade. But me? I said NO. And I made a promise to myself: "Never stop liking Pokémon." So, over the years, my Pokémon interest was on the backburner, but never truely faded. That all changed one day in high school when someone in the grade above me announced "Pokémon Day." People would think of little ways to honor Pokémon that day. But for me, it was like a stopper had been released on my obsession, it all of a sudden began to manifest in itself in strange ways, both subtle and obvious (To illustrate my deep-running obsession, I'm currently doing a project for Stats...about Pokémon.) Shortly thereafter I founded a Pokémon Club at school. And I began to look for new facets of the Pokémon Universe. That's when I discovered Pokémon Special. It was amazing. I couldn't believe how it hadn't garnered any attention from anyone. It was several times better than the game and an unbelievable number of times better than the anime. Well, a while has passed, and all of a sudden I came across this project. I said "This is unbelievable!!! If they actually manage to pull this off..." and I realized how big an endeavor this was. And so even though I can't draw or anything, I signed on to this forum. Even if there's only a slight chance I could be useful, it would be worth it.
So, if there's ANYTHING I can do, don't hesitate...I'm relatively new to the forum world and haven't gotten the hang of it, so I might not be able to effectively seek out tasks in the confusing mazes of topics. (Also I'm pretty new to this whole "work" thing too...)

ProfessorE

Hey everyone I don't know if anyone cares but hey Bg10

Back to top Go down

Hey everyone I don't know if anyone cares but hey Empty Re: Hey everyone I don't know if anyone cares but hey

Post by vt4tje Mon May 31, 2010 1:26 pm

they are still searching for voice actors i think... try there Wink you could be usefull Very Happy
vt4tje
vt4tje

http://www.warez-bb.org/viewtopic.php?t=4312404

Back to top Go down

Hey everyone I don't know if anyone cares but hey Empty Re: Hey everyone I don't know if anyone cares but hey

Post by SaiTurtlesninjaNX Mon May 31, 2010 2:16 pm

Hi ProfessorE
I'm Sai
I help out all over here and I want to be a pokemon voice actor.

I hope you can fine some way to help.
Everyone is going to tell you to READ THE RULES.
SaiTurtlesninjaNX
SaiTurtlesninjaNX
Staff

Voice Team Hey everyone I don't know if anyone cares but hey Bg10

https://www.youtube.com/user/SaiTurtlesninjaNX

Back to top Go down

Post by vt4tje Mon May 31, 2010 2:45 pm

SaiTurtlesninjaNX wrote:Hi ProfessorE
I'm Sai
I help out all over here and I want to be a pokemon voice actor.

I hope you can fine some way to help.
Everyone is going to tell you to READ THE RULES.

everyone but me Very Happy
vt4tje
vt4tje

http://www.warez-bb.org/viewtopic.php?t=4312404

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrtweetums Mon May 31, 2010 3:07 pm

Hello, professorE! I'm mrtweetums, a moderator of the forums!

Letsee...if you want anything to do...can you draw? Animate? Script write? Compose music? Voice act? Colour? If you can do ANY of those things, then you'll be a great help! And if not, you can help support us, by commenting and helping with opinions and such. No matter what, I'm sure you'll be useful!

And as always, read the rules! And look around the forums, to see what exactly is going on! Don't be afraid to express your opinions!

I see you have a healthy liking of pokemon! Im sure you'll fit in perfectly!
Mrtweetums
Mrtweetums
Full Supporter
Full Supporter

Forum Team Voice Team Administrator Hey everyone I don't know if anyone cares but hey Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by ProfessorE Mon May 31, 2010 3:53 pm

Thanks everybody for responding! I'm glad that...well I guess I'm just plain glad. Smile But seriously though.
As to work, I couldn't do anything artistic to save my life, so drawing/animating/coloring/composing is out of the question.
I have written scripts before, but just for fun. And they're all humorous...my friends all thought they were hysterical, but there's a big difference between what your friends have to say about you vs what the world has to say about you.
And as to voice acting, I don't even have the slightest clue. I never have done or seen anything that would even give me a rough estimate of my ability. But I'll ask some friends.
But the most important thing about me in terms of work is that I have unbelievable amounts of free time, but lose focus (ADD?) and never seem to get anything done. I imagine if I had something I enjoyed to do I might straighten up a fair bit, but...

ProfessorE

Back to top Go down

Post by whatthechuck3 Mon May 31, 2010 6:45 pm

Hello there. I'm whatthechuck3, one of the vice Va heads. Whatever you decide to do, good luck to you! Be sure to read the rules, amigo. Welcome aboard Smile
whatthechuck3
whatthechuck3
Team Vice Leader

Voice Team Voice Team Vice Leader Fakemon Contest Hey everyone I don't know if anyone cares but hey Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Supernova Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:06 pm

Hey, welcome to the forums. That's by far the most interesting intro post I've seen here.

Make sure you read the rules and follow them. To the letter, or whatever. Whether you find a field to audition in or not, your support is still awesomely appreciated in general. Oh, and leave us your skype/MSN contacts in the relevant thread too so that it's easier to contact.

Have fun (:

Supernova
Staff

Script Team Hey everyone I don't know if anyone cares but hey Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by dirksies Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:22 pm

Welcome to the forums! Even if you feel like you can't help, you can still offer great suggestions. I'm dirksies, a vice VA head. If ou have any questions, feel free to ask =]
dirksies
dirksies
Team Leader

Voice Team Voice Team Leader VA Critic Hey everyone I don't know if anyone cares but hey Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum