Pokémon Special Anime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello everybody! Here to be of service!

+3
dirksies
SaiTurtlesninjaNX
kopycat101
7 posters

Go down

Hello everybody! Here to be of service! Empty Hello everybody! Here to be of service!

Post by kopycat101 Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:36 pm

[Hello everybody! I'm new here to the forums! Although I'm a new member, I'm not exactly new to the Pokemon Special manga.

I started reading the manga a few months back. I was bored one day, so I went on MangaFox and searched up 'Pokémon' to see what would come up. 'Pokemon Adventures' manga was the first one, so I clicked it. I started reading it, and I enjoyed it. Chapter after chapter I read the manga online. I was hooked. This seemed MUCH better than the anime could have ever really been, and it followed the plotlines of the games while still adding the PokeSpe twist that I'd come to love. There have been moments I've enjoyed, some where I ponder the meaning of certain aspects of the manga when I couldn't get on the computer, and some where I just wanted to scream 'WHY?!' in outrage,confusion, or sadness. I am still waiting for the manga translations to be posted, so then I could progress through the Diamond and Pearl arc.

Anyway, I always wanted to join this forum, but for some reason I never did until now. I would think 'Wow! People are trying to join together to make an anime of PokeSpe!', but it never hit me until now (for some reason) that with help, an anime CAN be made from just fans working together. I want to be a part of this community. Although I am still not very good with drawing or coloring things on the computer, I still want to help. I have just found a way to get a microphone set up with the needed recording softwares and the such, so I will help by trying to voice act some of the roles to take the load off of having to search for lots of voice actors willing to try and help.

Well, I hope I'll feel welcome. I'll try to help the best I can, and hopefully an anime WILL be made. ]

~kopycat101
kopycat101
kopycat101

Hello everybody! Here to be of service! Bg10

Back to top Go down

Hello everybody! Here to be of service! Empty Re: Hello everybody! Here to be of service!

Post by SaiTurtlesninjaNX Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:00 pm

Hi kopycat101
I'm Sai
I help out all over here and I want to be a pokemon voice actor.

Everyone is going to tell you to READ THE RULE.

I remeber when I started reading and reviewing this manga a few months ago. I got hooded too. I knew about the manga for years before I started reading it. It was so must fun.
SaiTurtlesninjaNX
SaiTurtlesninjaNX
Staff

Voice Team Hello everybody! Here to be of service! Bg10

https://www.youtube.com/user/SaiTurtlesninjaNX

Back to top Go down

Hello everybody! Here to be of service! Empty Re: Hello everybody! Here to be of service!

Post by dirksies Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:08 pm

Hi there and welcome to the forums! =D I'm dirksies, a vice VA head. If you have any questions, feel free to ask!
dirksies
dirksies
Team Leader

Voice Team Voice Team Leader VA Critic Hello everybody! Here to be of service! Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by whatthechuck3 Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:16 pm

Hello. Im whatthechuck3, the other vice VA head. Can't wait to hear what you got!
whatthechuck3
whatthechuck3
Team Vice Leader

Voice Team Voice Team Vice Leader Fakemon Contest Hello everybody! Here to be of service! Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Supernova Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:40 am

Hey, I'm supernova, scripter. Welcome to the forums. Good luck with your VA auditions!
Have fun here (: We'll make an anime if we have this many positive people :p

Supernova
Staff

Script Team Hello everybody! Here to be of service! Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrtweetums Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:41 pm

Hi, I'm mrtweetums!

Welcome to the forums! Please look around and see what you can do! If you see anything, please feel free to audition!
Mrtweetums
Mrtweetums
Full Supporter
Full Supporter

Forum Team Voice Team Administrator Hello everybody! Here to be of service! Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Passerby Boy Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:01 pm

Nice to meet ya. I'm Nick, a potential VA. Good luck with your auditions Very Happy
Passerby Boy
Passerby Boy

Hello everybody! Here to be of service! Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down