Pokémon Special Anime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ALWAYS!~

+8
Supernova
VGmaster
dirksies
whatthechuck3
SaiTurtlesninjaNX
Neojunk
Razor-Leaf
HamsterPants
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

ALWAYS!~ - Page 2 Empty Re: ALWAYS!~

Post by Razor-Leaf Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:25 pm

Just so you know this anime may involve...

ALWAYS!~ - Page 2 Sadlysweet-1341053_705_308
Razor-Leaf
Razor-Leaf
Hyper Supporter
Hyper Supporter

Fakemon Contest ALWAYS!~ - Page 2 Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by HamsterPants Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:39 pm

Razor-Leaf wrote:Just so you know this anime may involve...

ALWAYS!~ - Page 2 Sadlysweet-1341053_705_308

I hardly think that the gore will be anywhere as disturbing as shows that I've already watched... I think I can handle it, I prefer dark stories anyway.

Also curious since you brought it up, do you have some point at which you draw the line, in terms of things which are essentially not appropriate for children, such as nudity, sexuality, murder, warfare, etc?

Please excuse me if I'm asking questions that have been answered before...

Also, there is another community that I'm in, and we've been trying to find ways to make the forum more active in other areas besides roleplaying, It just so happens that many of the members in this community are rather capable artists. I'm not advertising this or anything, but perhaps I could get them associated with this project. I haven't asked what they would think of the idea either, but I think my connections are the best things I have to make use of. lol
HamsterPants
HamsterPants
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

ALWAYS!~ - Page 2 Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Razor-Leaf Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:08 pm

Um......I was kidding. Despite what the fanbase believes, this is a childrens' manga. *shot*
As for your other suggestion, I suggest you take it up with someone in the animation or illustration department.
Razor-Leaf
Razor-Leaf
Hyper Supporter
Hyper Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by HamsterPants Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:20 pm

Razor-Leaf wrote:Um......I was kidding. Despite what the fanbase believes, this is a childrens' manga. *shot*
ALWAYS!~ - Page 2 GS---naruhodo-paper-ani-sma
However, you failed see that demographics do not apply to anime, they only apply to manga. Unless the show is airing specifically on a channel that exclusively airs shows for children, then technically it would be just as much for adults as any other age group. This still applies even if it doesn't air on television, except instead the way it could be determined is by what venders are selling the item.
HamsterPants
HamsterPants
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

ALWAYS!~ - Page 2 Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Razor-Leaf Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:22 pm

CURSE YOU PHOENIX WRIGHT, ACE ATTORNEY!! XD
Razor-Leaf
Razor-Leaf
Hyper Supporter
Hyper Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by HamsterPants Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:29 pm

Razor-Leaf wrote:CURSE YOU PHOENIX WRIGHT, ACE ATTORNEY!! XD
ALWAYS!~ - Page 2 Bubble-takethat
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYMDQRVuXtA

^That's an awesome song...

And yes, I'm a big Phoenix Wright fanboy, so sue me. lol
HamsterPants
HamsterPants
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

ALWAYS!~ - Page 2 Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamuro Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:26 pm

OPEN YOUR EEEEYES, I SEE, YOUR EYES ARE OPEN-

You amuse me ^.^ Welcome, welcome! I see you're reading Naoki Whatshisface manga at the moment. You read Pluto? Cutest darn Astro Boy ever. Anywho, I'm Kamuro, far-too-lazy voice acting head.

You found us on 4Chan? O.o I kinda want a link...
Kamuro
Kamuro
Team Leader

Voice Team Voice Team Vice Leader ALWAYS!~ - Page 2 Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by HamsterPants Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:51 am

Kamuro wrote:OPEN YOUR EEEEYES, I SEE, YOUR EYES ARE OPEN-

You amuse me ^.^ Welcome, welcome! I see you're reading Naoki Whatshisface manga at the moment. You read Pluto? Cutest darn Astro Boy ever. Anywho, I'm Kamuro, far-too-lazy voice acting head.

You found us on 4Chan? O.o I kinda want a link...
I haven't read PLUTO yet, but considering the fact that I worship Urasawa at this point, I plan to read all of his works, and PLUTO is next on the list.

Also, I didn't find you on 4chan, I merely heard anonymous mention of an anime being created based on the manga, so I manually tracked you guys down out of curiosity.

At this point, I still have absolutely no idea how legitimate this project is, but I also don't really care, because you all seem like really awesome people to work with...
HamsterPants
HamsterPants
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

ALWAYS!~ - Page 2 Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by dirksies Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:30 am

HamsterPants wrote:At this point, I still have absolutely no idea how legitimate this project is, but I also don't really care, because you all seem like really awesome people to work with...

Well, since you asked(...sort of) here's what've we've finished most recently. It might not look like much, but I'm really proud of it ^.^
dirksies
dirksies
Team Leader

Voice Team Voice Team Leader VA Critic ALWAYS!~ - Page 2 Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by HamsterPants Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:52 am

dirksies wrote:
Well, since you asked(...sort of) here's what've we've finished most recently. It might not look like much, but I'm really proud of it ^.^
That's a pretty awesome draft, but the voice acting could definitely use some work, I'm going to be honest, Red's voice was a tad irritating. And some of the other voice actors could definitely make use of some high quality microphones.

That's really all I can judge, since there's nothing else, except the storyboard, but there wasn't anything wrong with that.

But hey, I'll help you guys out.

I'm also curious, is there funding behind this project? Do you perhaps take donations?
HamsterPants
HamsterPants
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

ALWAYS!~ - Page 2 Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Razor-Leaf Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:10 am

Here's a more finished draft.
I don't think we have any funding, because if we profit from this, we'll be shut down no-question. But, I'm not in charge, so don't take my word for it.
Razor-Leaf
Razor-Leaf
Hyper Supporter
Hyper Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Supernova Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:42 am

Besides, we're fan-based and working on this voluntarily, as in, for free. So there's no need for funding . . .

Supernova
Staff

Script Team ALWAYS!~ - Page 2 Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by dabeatmaster123 Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:01 am

HamsterPants wrote:
dirksies wrote:
That's a pretty awesome draft, but the voice acting could definitely use some work, I'm going to be honest, Red's voice was a tad irritating. And some of the other voice actors could definitely make use of some high quality microphones.

That's really all I can judge, since there's nothing else, except the storyboard, but there wasn't anything wrong with that.

But hey, I'll help you guys out.

I'm also curious, is there funding behind this project? Do you perhaps take donations?

Well we are fan-made after all so we really won't need to pay for anything. And plus, if we accept money from other people, we would be shut down for good! The only tools that cost money you need to do for voice acting is a mic and a simple recording software like "audacity". For art or anything like that people would have to buy computer software like photoshop, paintertoolsai, toonboom, etc. Music stuff will also have their expenses, but we are all pretty much set for now so no need to worry about money. And we will be making our own sound effects so we don't have to buy them from websites. Most of the downloads on websites are around a buck, so they aren't expensive anyways...
dabeatmaster123
dabeatmaster123
Audio Team
Audio Team

Music Team ALWAYS!~ - Page 2 Bg10

http://dabeatmaster123.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Supernova Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:18 am

Art people need a tablet too Wink
And I think they're pretty costly.

Supernova
Staff

Script Team ALWAYS!~ - Page 2 Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by HamsterPants Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:41 am

Razor-Leaf wrote:Here's a more finished draft.
Now that was very good! I see it was done in flash that time.

And in response to everything else, I understand, but still, voice actors typically have microphones with prices ranging in the hundreds, it's easy to tell the difference.
HamsterPants
HamsterPants
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

ALWAYS!~ - Page 2 Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Aki11 Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:18 am

lol, only the compilation is done in flash tho. The lineart and animation itself is done in sai painterC: I saved it into psd files and put everything together in flash and after effects.

I think we won't be aiming for that high of a standard for mic quality for the anime. As long as there's no background noise, and that the VAs are able to avoid breathing into the mics when talking. It sounds pretty fine to me. (there are some with bad sound quality ones, but we let it pass this time because it's only the animatic drafts. It won't be like that for the actual episode.)

And before I forget, welcome to the forums. I'm aki, animation head. I had fun reading your intro threadC: a record for me because I hardly comment on intro threads anymore...><;;*lazy haha*
Aki11
Aki11
Staff

Animation Team Animation Team Leader ALWAYS!~ - Page 2 Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by HamsterPants Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:11 am

Aki11 wrote:
And before I forget, welcome to the forums. I'm aki, animation head. I had fun reading your intro threadC: a record for me because I hardly comment on intro threads anymore...><;;*lazy haha*
I'm always happy to entertain a stranger. lol
HamsterPants
HamsterPants
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

ALWAYS!~ - Page 2 Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2