Pokémon Special Anime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The foe's weak! Go get 'em NEW GUY!

+7
Mrtweetums
whatthechuck3
SaiTurtlesninjaNX
dirksies
dabeatmaster123
Neojunk
Assassin
11 posters

Go down

The foe's weak! Go get 'em NEW GUY! Empty The foe's weak! Go get 'em NEW GUY!

Post by Assassin Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:14 am

NEW GUY's attack failed!

Ugh, for the love of freaking....hmm? Oh, sorry.

Sup guys! I am Assassin and I'm going to go to college for an Art degree this year and have been reading the manga since back in middle school as well as being a big fan of the game. Online I'm mainly an editor for a lot of wiki sites like Bulbapedia and TVtropes which really isn't that special. I actually found this group while fixing some errors on the Pokemon Special page, though it shouldn't be under Animated Adaptation and should be under Fanime...hold on a second.

*edit edit edit*

Anyways, I hope to help you guys all I can and to try out as an Illustrator, though it does mean I'll have to try and attempt the manga's artstyle, which I haven't been accustomed to yet, but hey! Practice makes Perfect right? I hope to fit in with you guys.
Assassin
Assassin

The foe's weak! Go get 'em NEW GUY! Bg10

Back to top Go down

The foe's weak! Go get 'em NEW GUY! Empty Re: The foe's weak! Go get 'em NEW GUY!

Post by Neojunk Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:39 am

It wouldn't have mattered if your attack failed. I'm the cool guy that uses Protect. Unless the attack was feint....? Then it wouldn't have failed so.... I'm guessing my Protect would have been successful had not your attack failed. But I did spam it, so Protect could've failed. Oh well, *uses hyper potion*. pirat IMBA rollout
Neojunk
Neojunk
Staff

Music Team The foe's weak! Go get 'em NEW GUY! Bg10

Back to top Go down

The foe's weak! Go get 'em NEW GUY! Empty Re: The foe's weak! Go get 'em NEW GUY!

Post by dabeatmaster123 Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:11 am

Welcome... Please be sure to read the rules ^_^
dabeatmaster123
dabeatmaster123
Audio Team
Audio Team

Music Team The foe's weak! Go get 'em NEW GUY! Bg10

http://dabeatmaster123.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by dirksies Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:35 am

Welcome, welcome! I'm dirksies, a vice VA head. We can always use more Illustrators, so feel free help out in any way you can. If you have any questions, please ask =]
dirksies
dirksies
Team Leader

Voice Team Voice Team Leader VA Critic The foe's weak! Go get 'em NEW GUY! Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by SaiTurtlesninjaNX Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:24 am

Hi Assassin
I'm Sai
I help out all over here.

Everyone is going to tell you to READ THE RULES!

Yaaa another Illustrators we always need more illustrators.
SaiTurtlesninjaNX
SaiTurtlesninjaNX
Staff

Voice Team The foe's weak! Go get 'em NEW GUY! Bg10

https://www.youtube.com/user/SaiTurtlesninjaNX

Back to top Go down

Post by whatthechuck3 Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:06 am

Hola, compadre. I'm whatthechuck3, a vice VA head. Good to have you aboard!
whatthechuck3
whatthechuck3
Team Vice Leader

Voice Team Voice Team Vice Leader Fakemon Contest The foe's weak! Go get 'em NEW GUY! Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrtweetums Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:20 am

Hiya! I'm mrtweetums, welcome to the forums!

An illustrator, eh? That seems awesome! I'm sure you'll fit in perfectly! (be sure to check out the illustration team discussion, and such!)
Mrtweetums
Mrtweetums
Full Supporter
Full Supporter

Forum Team Voice Team Administrator The foe's weak! Go get 'em NEW GUY! Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Razor-Leaf Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:05 am

Heeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllloooooooooo!~
I'm razor-leaf! I do absolutely nothing! :3
Welcome!
*Razor-Leaf used.......................Dream eater! (wait, that makes no sense...)*
Razor-Leaf
Razor-Leaf
Hyper Supporter
Hyper Supporter

Fakemon Contest The foe's weak! Go get 'em NEW GUY! Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by AkieTara Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:31 pm

Hello, I'm Akie.

Anything you can do will help. ESPECIALLY illustration and animation. Wink

"Akie used Facade!"

Cause that's an awesome attack.
AkieTara
AkieTara
Illustration Team
Illustration Team

http://akie-tara.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by VGmaster Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:49 pm

Sup.
VGmaster
VGmaster
Supporter
Supporter

http://vgmaster78.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Joyfulldreams Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:51 pm

OMG YOU'RE AN ART MAJOR? 8D *haz some questions to ask*

Anywaaaaays~ I'm Joyfulldreams, head of the Illustration team. Can't wait for your audition, I know you're going to blow me out of the water and make me question my leadership...yet again.... Do you have a DeviantART? 8D

Don't forget to put your skype information in the appropriate thread! If you don't have a skype, get one! (Srsly please do I wanna talk to you. ;_; )

Also, not all the jobs require being able to use the manga's style. ;3 In fact, we need more shading artists. (It's turning out to be way harder than I originally thought, man. ) We also need background artists like mega bad!
Joyfulldreams
Joyfulldreams
Illustration Team
Illustration Team

Illustration Team Leader Administrator The foe's weak! Go get 'em NEW GUY! Bg10

http://joyfulldreams.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Assassin Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:54 pm

Joyfulldreams wrote:OMG YOU'RE AN ART MAJOR? 8D *haz some questions to ask*

Anywaaaaays~ I'm Joyfulldreams, head of the Illustration team. Can't wait for your audition, I know you're going to blow me out of the water and make me question my leadership...yet again.... Do you have a DeviantART? 8D

Don't forget to put your skype information in the appropriate thread! If you don't have a skype, get one! (Srsly please do I wanna talk to you. ;_; )

Also, not all the jobs require being able to use the manga's style. ;3 In fact, we need more shading artists. (It's turning out to be way harder than I originally thought, man. ) We also need background artists like mega bad!

YOU FLATTER ME TOO MUCH. Anyways I DO have a deviantart I never update, but feel free to look at my old stuff: http://bigdreamer234.deviantart.com/

Also....BACKGROUNDS YOU SAY? THAT'S KINDA A SPECIALTY!
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum