Pokémon Special Anime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lack of available talent

4 posters

Go down

Lack of available talent Empty Lack of available talent

Post by Mamonyne Mon May 30, 2011 1:49 pm

Hello, the name's Mamonyne.
I noticed I can't join any groups or try to audition(everyone i wanted to do is apparently taken), so I have wanted to draw for the anime.
However, I don't think my artwork is as good as anyone else's. I am a good artist, if you can call me that, but I just can't seem to copy the art style of the manga.
What can I do to help??? Sad
Mamonyne
Mamonyne

Lack of available talent Bg10

Back to top Go down

Lack of available talent Empty Re: Lack of available talent

Post by Guest Mon May 30, 2011 2:25 pm

Hi Mamonyne and welcome. Which groups were you trying to join exactly and what were you planning to do? As far as I know only the Script and Music team is closed off and nothing is official yet regarding the VAs. Artwise you'll have to ask Joyfulldreams, Aki, Kazaaz or any member of the illustration or animation teams. Just PM someone with a bulbasaur or pikachu icon under their avatar XD. Hope this helps a little . pikachu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamonyne Mon May 30, 2011 2:36 pm

Oh, this helps. Thank you so much.
Mamonyne
Mamonyne

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 30, 2011 2:59 pm

You're welcome happy , glad I could help. Oh yes and i forgot to say - read the rules :-D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrtweetums Mon May 30, 2011 4:36 pm

Welcome to the forums! I'm mrtweetums!

Well, if you're really wondering what you can do, illustration, animation, and Voice acting is still open! And if you really think you have musical talents that can help the project, you can still technically audition for the music team! (you just have to PM)

But if you really don't know what you want to do, you can just be a contributing member! You can comment and voice your opinion on important topics! It's always great to have more active members!

So don't worry if you think you can't do anything! You can always help out the project (and I'm sure you have some great talents! Don't worry about it! ^^)

...and please read the rules! XD
Mrtweetums
Mrtweetums
Full Supporter
Full Supporter

Forum Team Voice Team Administrator Lack of available talent Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamonyne Mon May 30, 2011 7:29 pm

Ok. One question, though. How do i join the illustration team? Question I have looked around, so do I audition or something?
Mamonyne
Mamonyne

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 31, 2011 12:55 am

Yep, to join the illustration team you have to audition there's more info here - https://pokespeanime.forumotion.com/t13-guidelines-for-posting-auditions .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 31, 2011 1:08 am

If you have Sai Paint Tool software you can audition for lineart artist position. Look at the guidelines. pikachu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamonyne Tue May 31, 2011 7:36 am

Ok, but i have a mac, and it can't run on a mac.
Mamonyne
Mamonyne

Back to top Go down

Post by Zephyr Tue May 31, 2011 5:28 pm

Mrtweetums wrote:And if you really think you have musical talents that can help the project, you can still technically audition for the music team! (you just have to PM) don't even bother.

There ya go, Tweetums. Fix'd Very Happy Seriously though, I'm not even going to consider anyone else at this point. We're in a bit of a funk (the whole forum is, if you ask me), so right now I have no choice but to put a hold on PM auditions. But I can assure everyone here that good things are on the horizon... silent

Sorry to hijack your thread, Mamonyne! Even if you don't end up auditioning, like Mrtweetums said, we really do appreciate the active supporters here.
I'm not even going to bother telling you to
Spoiler:
since you'll probably end up seeing that phrase more than anything else here, haha.

Mamonyne wrote:Ok, but i have a mac, and it can't run on a mac.
Sure it can. Check out CrossOver, Parallels, VMware Fusion, or WINE. They'll all do the job just fine Wink
Zephyr
Zephyr
Team Leader

Music Team Forum Team Audio Team Leader Administrator Lack of available talent Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamonyne Tue May 31, 2011 5:31 pm

Ok. And I have read the rules.
Mamonyne
Mamonyne

Back to top Go down

Post by Aki11 Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:56 am

hi mamon, you can try referring to this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKppv_qrupc to help get sai painter to work on mac. I'm not using mac so I don't know how useful it is; so don't hit me if it doesn't work for you><

Other than that, welcome to the forums. I'm aki, animation team headC:
Aki11
Aki11
Staff

Animation Team Animation Team Leader Lack of available talent Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum