Pokémon Special Anime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Petition for Viz to release the RS arc

+12
Blackmagebard
Kazaazz
whatthechuck3
Touko
VGmaster
Red_the_knight
SaiTurtlesninjaNX
Nol
Mrtweetums
MrMaster
Late2theparty
TheViolentTomboy
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Will you sign?

Petition for Viz to release the RS arc - Page 2 I_vote_lcap100%Petition for Viz to release the RS arc - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 25 ]
Petition for Viz to release the RS arc - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Petition for Viz to release the RS arc - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 25

Petition for Viz to release the RS arc - Page 2 Empty Re: Petition for Viz to release the RS arc

Post by Razor-Leaf Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:03 pm

viz you morans. *facepalm* -_-
Razor-Leaf
Razor-Leaf
Hyper Supporter
Hyper Supporter

Fakemon Contest Petition for Viz to release the RS arc - Page 2 Bg10

Back to top Go down

Petition for Viz to release the RS arc - Page 2 Empty Wait a second...

Post by Chameleonred5 Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:30 pm

If you've voted online, then you have access to mangahere.com and many other sites... which have it up to Chapter 430, right in the middle of Platinum Arc. This also includes R/S/E Arc.

I guess what I'm saying is (and I voted yes, I'm not against the release) why does it matter if they release it so much? Everyone can read it online...

If this is such a large issue, we should probably just not bother with Viz's manga. We should just all read it online, where it is pure and uncut in any way.

Chameleonred5

Petition for Viz to release the RS arc - Page 2 Bg10

Back to top Go down

Petition for Viz to release the RS arc - Page 2 Empty Re: Petition for Viz to release the RS arc

Post by Mrtweetums Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:42 pm

I dunno...some people prefer to have it in a physical, book format! And its always better to try to support publishers when you can, and not always rely on scantalations!

But I understand your point, reading it online does have its definite pros, but it would be great if viz would release the books in physical copies for those who want them!
Mrtweetums
Mrtweetums
Full Supporter
Full Supporter

Forum Team Voice Team Administrator Petition for Viz to release the RS arc - Page 2 Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsurugi Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:43 am

Yeah, most people prefer actually having the books on hand, myself included, that way you won't need to look for the nearest Wi-fi spot to read it online.
Tsurugi
Tsurugi
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by okaminokage Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:24 pm

I quite perfer to have a physical thing, however I have found that I get to frusterated with the way they "officiall translate" so to speak, like how they change their names and censor things, which is why I read them online.

This cutting out of R/S/FR/LG/E is why I don't bother.
okaminokage
okaminokage

Back to top Go down

Petition for Viz to release the RS arc - Page 2 Empty I like books.

Post by Chameleonred5 Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:07 pm

As much as I like books in the flesh... the story's more important than the actual medium through which it's transferred.

Chameleonred5

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2