Pokémon Special Anime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm kind of happy that I found this place.

5 posters

Go down

I'm kind of happy that I found this place. Empty I'm kind of happy that I found this place.

Post by Briankelly130 Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:45 am

I was really unaware that there was a forum for this, most of the stuff I do is on VAA.

I'm Brian, I'm 21 and from Ireland. I don't really know what to say, I've liked Pokemon since Red and Blue came out (I was 9) and I recently found out that Voice Acting can be really fun. I enjoy other anime like Yu-Gi-Oh and One Piece. If anyone wants to know more about me (Since I can't think of much at the moment), just PM me and we can talk.
Briankelly130
Briankelly130
Voice Team
Voice Team

I'm kind of happy that I found this place. Bg10

Back to top Go down

I'm kind of happy that I found this place. Empty Re: I'm kind of happy that I found this place.

Post by Mrtweetums Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:03 pm

Welcome to the forums! My name is mrtweetums! Nice to meet ya!

Please read the rules and FAQ, and look around the forums to see what's up! I'm assuming that you want to audition for voice acting! Well, best of luck to ya! Any characters you're interested in potentially voicing?
Mrtweetums
Mrtweetums
Full Supporter
Full Supporter

Forum Team Voice Team Administrator I'm kind of happy that I found this place. Bg10

Back to top Go down

I'm kind of happy that I found this place. Empty Re: I'm kind of happy that I found this place.

Post by Briankelly130 Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:22 pm

Well I've already sent in lines for Blaine, Brock and Giovanni, there'll be other characters that pop up in the later arcs (Norman for instance) and I'll be trying out for them as they come in.
Briankelly130
Briankelly130
Voice Team
Voice Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dirksies Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:38 pm

Welcome to the forums! My name is dirksies and I am a vice VA head. If you have any questions about anything, feel free to ask. I will try to head over to listen to your auditions soon. Thank you for jumping right in with those!
dirksies
dirksies
Team Leader

Voice Team Voice Team Leader VA Critic I'm kind of happy that I found this place. Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackmagebard Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:01 pm

Welcome! I work on VAA as well, though I found it after I was waiting for auditions to solidify here. Still, good luck with your auditions!
Blackmagebard
Blackmagebard
Staff

Voice Team I'm kind of happy that I found this place. Bg10

http://americannerd.thecomicseries.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Black Glove Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:07 pm

The name's BG. Pleased ta meetcha.

I'm a VA too, so don't be surprised if we end up competing for the same roles. I look forward ta workin' with ya!
The Black Glove
The Black Glove
Staff

Script Team Voice Team I'm kind of happy that I found this place. Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Briankelly130 Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:17 pm

Ok, cool, I'm still waiting to hear about my audition anyway.
Briankelly130
Briankelly130
Voice Team
Voice Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down