Pokémon Special Anime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi there everyone

4 posters

Go down

Hi there everyone Empty Hi there everyone

Post by Charles-G Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:43 am

My name is Charles. I became a Pokemon Special fan about two years ago I believe, and followed it up until somewhere in the middle of the Diamond/Pearl Adventures. I definitely intend to get back into it, now that I know of a place to read where I left off. My favorite story arc so far would have to be the Ruby/Saphire arc, as it just seemed more intense, memorable, and had some really cool characters. My favorite character however would have to be Gold without a doubt, as I just find his personality and design to be awesome.
Anyway, as it is for any Pokemon Special fan, I was pretty upset when I started to fantasize about the possibility of an anime, and then realizing that such a thing would never happen. So as I was browsing around the VAA and stumbled upon this, I thought it would be nothing short of completely awesome. It's great to see such an effort being put into this, and I'm definitely looking forward to the result. I'll also try to help if I can and throw up some auditions after looking around. Anyway, good luck to everybody working on this, and thanks for doing so.
Charles-G
Charles-G

Hi there everyone Bg10

Back to top Go down

Hi there everyone Empty Re: Hi there everyone

Post by dirksies Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:17 am

*blinks* You found us on VAA? I didn't know any of us ever posted anything over there....interesting.

Anyway, welcome to the forums! I'm dirksies, the new VA head! Make sure you read the rules and the FAQ, but I'm assuming you already did that. Awesome job taking initiative and posting your auditions already, I'll try to listen to them as soon as I can. Be sure to just contribute and hang out around here, we're always looking for more ideas. =]
dirksies
dirksies
Team Leader

Voice Team Voice Team Leader VA Critic Hi there everyone Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by The Black Glove Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:45 pm

The name's BG. Pleased ta meetcha.

Hey guys, what do ya know? We really do have some advertising somewhere other than random Youtube videos! Wink

Anyways, it's nice to meet you, and I hope ta have fun workin' with ya.
The Black Glove
The Black Glove
Staff

Script Team Voice Team Hi there everyone Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrtweetums Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:07 pm

Could have sworn I posted on this already...well nonetheless, sorry for the lateness!

My name is mrtweetums, nice to meet ya! The VAA? (wow, I remember that thread...pretty old if I recall correctly)
Mrtweetums
Mrtweetums
Full Supporter
Full Supporter

Forum Team Voice Team Administrator Hi there everyone Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum