Pokémon Special Anime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Songs Sung By The Characters

4 posters

Go down

Songs Sung By The Characters Empty Songs Sung By The Characters

Post by Kamuro Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:43 am

I found some things, and they are pretty neat. Take a look!

They're likely covers, but they're pretty good songs. And here's them singing to game songs, but they're all voiced by girls =P

So, yeah. Songs and other fanvids!
Kamuro
Kamuro
Team Leader

Voice Team Voice Team Vice Leader Songs Sung By The Characters Bg10

Back to top Go down

Songs Sung By The Characters Empty Re: Songs Sung By The Characters

Post by The Black Glove Thu Sep 29, 2011 2:51 pm

This makes me think that in the future, there should be a CD or something where the characters of our show each sing their own songs. Songs would be individually written for each of the characters, and fit their life philosophies and personalities. Thinking on it know, I have an idea that would turn it into a story between songs...

Perhaps I am ahead of myself, but I rather enjoyed the songs that the VAs of the Pokemon Series sung, like "Two Perfect Girls" and "Double Trouble". Maybe we could even come up with something for Orange and Violet from the Special Show?
The Black Glove
The Black Glove
Staff

Script Team Voice Team Songs Sung By The Characters Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackmagebard Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:05 pm

If not at least songs, I think it'd be nice to have Red say a little throw away line along the lines of "I WANNA BE THE VERY BEST!!!"

Even little character quotes would be cool: Green saying "Smell ya later." Surge shouting "SONIC BOOM!" Sabrina hating the Pokemon Haunter. Various little nods to other material would be pretty entertaining, IMO. Whether that takes the form of a song or not is really up to whatever copyright will allow us to get away with :S Leitmotifs may be nice, though.
Blackmagebard
Blackmagebard
Staff

Voice Team Songs Sung By The Characters Bg10

http://americannerd.thecomicseries.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Black Glove Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:31 pm

Not quite what I meant, Blackmagebard. I meant soundtrack with original songs sung by the cast of the anime, not a CD of the VAs giving off throwaway quotes. Though it would be awesome to have our entire cast sing a cover the opening to the original Pokemon Anime as a tribute.

Spoiler:
The Black Glove
The Black Glove
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsurugi Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:17 am

So you're thinking of something like a Character CD right? With different songs depending on the character singing, right? silent
Tsurugi
Tsurugi
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Songs Sung By The Characters Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by The Black Glove Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:55 pm

Yeah, Tsurugi. Something like that. Except I imagine it having some sort of story as to why the songs are being sung. Like some sort of musical is being put on, and everyone wants the lead part. Heck, there'd even be the option of having it star the staff here instead, and everyone wants the character they voice to be the lead of an OVA or something.

Well, it's not something that would happen soon, seeing as how we're not even into the first episode yet, but it's a thought.
The Black Glove
The Black Glove
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsurugi Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:15 pm

Oh,now I see where you're going.. if there's a story behind it, then it's probably a Drama CD. Most manga start off with those before getting an anime, but there are some made when the anime is already been produced.
Tsurugi
Tsurugi
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Songs Sung By The Characters Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum