Pokémon Special Anime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Positions, Positions, And Future Stuff

5 posters

Go down

Positions, Positions, And Future Stuff Empty Positions, Positions, And Future Stuff

Post by anitasonia1998 Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:07 pm

Okay, so I have known Pokemon Adventures/Pokemon Special for about a few months now. And so I came to this site about a couple of days ago. I was really interested to audition, but I guess that was a LONG time ago. So, just wondering, are there any (And I mean any) positions that are open? I can do something in music, voice stuff, and some drawing. But if those aren't available, that's okay; I would just like to know if there is anything available. Thanks!

Also, when you guys finish the Pokemon Special RGB arc, will you start the Gold, Silver, and Crystal arc? And from there, will you guys do the Ruby and Sapphire, FireRed and LeafGreen, Diamond/Pearl/Platinum, HeartGold/SoulSilver, and Black/White arcs?

Whoever is answering this, thank you so much! Smile
anitasonia1998
anitasonia1998

Positions, Positions, And Future Stuff Bg10

Back to top Go down

Positions, Positions, And Future Stuff Empty Re: Positions, Positions, And Future Stuff

Post by Supernova Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:46 pm

Moved!

Hey there, welcome to the forums. look around at the audition forums: we need VAs and animators + illustrators and stuff. Music and script auditions are kinda closed though.

Supernova
Staff

Script Team Positions, Positions, And Future Stuff Bg10

Back to top Go down

Positions, Positions, And Future Stuff Empty Re: Positions, Positions, And Future Stuff

Post by dirksies Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:25 pm

Indeed, welcome to the forums! I am dirksies and I'm the VA head. Yes, we still have positions open. We hope to continue on and do the other arcs, but we are focusing all of our energy on RGB right because that's what we're working on. Make sure you read the rules and the FAQs!
dirksies
dirksies
Team Leader

Voice Team Voice Team Leader VA Critic Positions, Positions, And Future Stuff Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackmagebard Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:28 pm

Hey there!

As far as that goes, I believe it depends on interest: with as much staff as we have right now, it'll be quite the feat to get through one season, let alone all nine of them. If we get a lot of support and a lot of help, I'm certain that we can do it.
Blackmagebard
Blackmagebard
Staff

Voice Team Positions, Positions, And Future Stuff Bg10

http://americannerd.thecomicseries.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrtweetums Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:07 pm

Welcome to the forums! I'm mrtweetums!

Please read the rules and stuff, and look around the forums to get a basic idea of what's up!

I believe that we will try to tackle those arcs later on! It might take a while, but we have to move step by step! So, to answer your question, hopefully we will! ^^
Mrtweetums
Mrtweetums
Full Supporter
Full Supporter

Forum Team Voice Team Administrator Positions, Positions, And Future Stuff Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down