Pokémon Special Anime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introduction

3 posters

Go down

Introduction Empty Introduction

Post by DxholderJade Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:33 pm

Well, hi there. My real name is Jayden, I'm 16, and I am a huge fan of Pokemon Adventures/Special. I first got into it when the guy sitting next to me said the manga was way better than the anime. I took a look and then ZOMG, the next 3 months were online reading the golden material.
The picture that is my Avatar is done by me, I don't know if it's good enough to be quality for the anime, but.... Anyway, it's my character in a fanfiction of Pokespe taking place between the GSC and FRLG chapters that I am in the beginning stages of.

If there is anything I could help out with, please let me know. I am new, and may have no idea what I'm (might be) doing, but if there is any way to get this manga the anime it deserves, I'll do it.
DxholderJade
DxholderJade

Introduction Bg10

Back to top Go down

Introduction Empty Re: Introduction

Post by dirksies Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:06 pm

Hi there, Jayden! Welcome to the forums! My name is dirksies and I am the VA head. Make sure you read the rules and FAQ so you get a general idea of how things work around here. If you have any questions, feel free to ask! Feel free to explore the different areas, if you don't quite know where you want to help yet, and start contributing by commenting and just hanging out around the forums. See ya around!
dirksies
dirksies
Team Leader

Voice Team Voice Team Leader VA Critic Introduction Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrtweetums Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:50 pm

Welcome to the forums! My name's mrtweetums! Please read the rules and FAQ to see what's up!

Thats a nice avatar! I'm assuming that you're interested in illustration? IS there anything else you want to audition for?
Mrtweetums
Mrtweetums
Full Supporter
Full Supporter

Forum Team Voice Team Administrator Introduction Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:08 am

Welcome welcome~ XD
Nice to meet you Jayden! You can call me Ezu. ^^

You can look around the forums and join in conversations to get a feel of what's going on here~ C: Don't worry, everyone here is nice, and very warm towards newcomers.

Hello and welcome again~ XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down