Pokémon Special Anime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey guys, how are you doing?

2 posters

Go down

Hey guys, how are you doing? Empty Hey guys, how are you doing?

Post by Blazergamer Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:15 pm

Well, I don't really know how to introduce myself really. I am just a fan of pokemon since it came out, which is when I was about two years old, lol. I really haven't heard of this manga until recently, and well, I started looking it up. I found this sight trying to make the manga into a series. So ya, that is my story, I really want to be part of one of the usergroups, but I won't complain too much. I want to help this project succeed.
Blazergamer
Blazergamer

Hey guys, how are you doing? Bg10

Back to top Go down

Hey guys, how are you doing? Empty Re: Hey guys, how are you doing?

Post by dirksies Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:29 pm

Sweet! Welcome to the forums, blazer! My name is dirksies and I am the VA head. Make sure you read the rules and FAQ, just to get a handle on how things work around here. Do you know what team you would like to be on? If you have any questions, feel free to ask!
dirksies
dirksies
Team Leader

Voice Team Voice Team Leader VA Critic Hey guys, how are you doing? Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Blazergamer Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:55 pm

That is awesome, thanks dirksies. I am glad to a supporter in this, I mean, that it is a great thing you guys are bringing to all Pokemon fans. I really was thinking of being a script writer, to help create to the story. Or if not, voice seems fine. I am glad I found this place.
Blazergamer
Blazergamer

Hey guys, how are you doing? Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down