Pokémon Special Anime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A wild troper appears!

4 posters

Go down

A wild troper appears! Empty A wild troper appears!

Post by Epsilon7 Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:38 pm

Hi, my name is Epsilon7. I've been playing the pokemon videogames since I was a kid, and I liked the TV shows, too. I learned about the Pokemon Special Manga thanks to TVtropes, and I've been reading it online, and I love it!

I'm quite good at art, so I might be able to help. Then again, I'm not professional, and I haven't taken any special courses for it yet, either. It's not even like art is my specialty. I guess, if I had to pick one, it would be Gaming,(And to a lesser extent, Lets Plays) closely followed by Writing. I've written a few fanfics so far, I'm only just starting out, but they are doing pretty well.

One last thing: Is there a way to change the boards skin, or to select a different one? My laptop is weird, and it's hard to read brown on brown, on more brown. I'm not insulting the skin, I'm just asking if there's a way for me to use a different one.

Epsilon7

A wild troper appears! Bg10

Back to top Go down

A wild troper appears! Empty Re: A wild troper appears!

Post by Blackmagebard Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:26 pm

Welcome to the boards! Glad to see another fellow troper around here Very Happy
Blackmagebard
Blackmagebard
Staff

Voice Team A wild troper appears! Bg10

http://americannerd.thecomicseries.com

Back to top Go down

Post by dirksies Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:08 pm

So many tropers coming! Welcome to the forums! My name is dirksies and I am the VA head. If you have any questions about anything, feel free to ask. Make sure you read the rules and FAQs.

I'm not sure who to ask about the skins...one of the mods should be able to help in some way...
dirksies
dirksies
Team Leader

Voice Team Voice Team Leader VA Critic A wild troper appears! Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by LeonHinomoto Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:20 am

*Throws pokeball at troper*
*Pokeball shakes twice, then troper breaks out*
Ahh man, again? It was so close, too! Nice to meet you Epsilon! I'm new here too, and I'm also from tvtropes. And I also do let's plays! *extends hand for handshake*
LeonHinomoto
LeonHinomoto

A wild troper appears! Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down