Pokémon Special Anime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyone!

5 posters

Go down

Hey everyone! Empty Hey everyone!

Post by Guest Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:03 pm

Hey everyone! I don't really know how to write an intro, but I guess I'll give it a go anyways. I'm Bytemaster, a 16 year old budding programmer and Pokemon lover! (And a troper. rabbit)

I love to draw, (manga/anime style), and am also fond of doing voices! (I plan on auditioning for the part of Bill). I do a fair amount of programming, (Mostly in java, but we are learning Android app development right now), and have had thoughts about maybe making a free android app that would make it easy to do voice auditions. (Having all the mini-scripts, a mic, and a way to paste together all your best takes into one mp3 file for easy sharing). I am also fairly experinced with audio mastering, (Repair and volume leveling are 2 examples), and am a huge music fan too! I love reading the Pokemon adventures manga, as well as any other books/manga that I can get my hands on.

My favorite evolved starter ever would have to be blaziken, (Earthquake, anyone?) and my favorite regon would definitly have to be Hoenn, hands down.

Back to top Go down

Hey everyone! Empty Re: Hey everyone!

Post by Tsurugi Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:42 pm

So... many .... TROPERS!!!! affraid
Okay, jokes aside, welcome to forums, I'm Tsurugi. If you got any questions, look up the FAQs or ask the admins & mods. I'm looking forward to seeing your take on Bill Smile
Tsurugi
Tsurugi
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Hey everyone! Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by LeonHinomoto Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:14 pm

The floodgates have been opened, we are coming. The tropers shall not stop. They will over flow. You have been warned.

And now with that bout of insanity done with, welcome to the forums! I'm new here to, and a troper just like you. Have fun and good luck with your audition!
LeonHinomoto
LeonHinomoto

Hey everyone! Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:01 am

Ahhh that app you mentioned sounds interesting. XD Especially if we can put all the miniscripts in one app. (and guidelines!) Since people are so stubborn/lazy to head over the guidelines section to read them...... >_>

Oh hello and welcome~ ^^ I'm Ezu, nice to meet ya~

Back to top Go down

Post by dirksies Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:18 am

Welcome, welcome! I rejoice in every troper that comes ^.^

So, anyway, hi! You've already contacted me over PM (look at you, ahead of the game), but it's good to say hi here too! If you have any more questions about auditioning, feel free to say so. =]
dirksies
dirksies
Team Leader

Voice Team Voice Team Leader VA Critic Hey everyone! Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonk Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:27 am

Hey, name is Jonk, welcome to the forms. Programmer eh ... nice to more of my kind XD
Jonk
Jonk
Staff

Animation Team Hey everyone! Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMaster Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:56 am

Bytemaster wrote:I do a fair amount of programming, (Mostly in java, but we are learning Android app development right now), and have had thoughts about maybe making a free android app that would make it easy to do voice auditions. (Having all the mini-scripts, a mic, and a way to paste together all your best takes into one mp3 file for easy sharing).
Jonk wrote:Programmer eh ... nice to more of my kind XD

You're programmers, too? Huh... and I didn't think there would be too many others here. Well, welcome, Bytemaster!
MrMaster
MrMaster
Voice Team
Voice Team

Hey everyone! Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:13 pm

Haha, thanks everyone! excited

I forgot to mention, I can also do a voice that sounds somewhere along the lines of Solf J. Kimblee from Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood, but I have no Idea as to what character that could even be used for. down
Any Ideas?

@irisfate19, It would be easy to put all of the mini-scripts in the app, as well as the guidelines for submitting, and anything else you may want. (Putting text in the app is dang easy.) The microphone would also be easy to do, due to the way android is structured. One of the only problems with making an app for this is that I have no actual android device to test the apps on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum