Pokémon Special Anime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hey guys and girls =3

+9
RAGECANDYBAR
dirksies
Aki11
VGmaster
SaiTurtlesninjaNX
whatthechuck3
Joyfulldreams
SpectrumFizz
martianunicorn
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

hey guys and girls =3 - Page 2 Empty Re: hey guys and girls =3

Post by Guest Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:01 pm

O: oh, you're in the same school as Aki?
hurrrr cooool..... destiny much? xD

And um, austitic syndrome is quite interesting.. >w> I worked in a kindergarten before and met 3 kids with autism. They are cute~ : D And seeing you guys made me feel relieved. ^^

Back to top Go down

Post by Joyfulldreams Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:22 pm

OMIGAWD IT'S AKI'S SENPAI COME TO HELP USSS~!
Joyfulldreams
Joyfulldreams
Illustration Team
Illustration Team

Illustration Team Leader Administrator hey guys and girls =3 - Page 2 Bg10

http://joyfulldreams.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Supernova Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:52 pm

Joyfulldreams wrote:OMIGAWD IT'S AKI'S SENPAI COME TO HELP USSS~!
lol QFT

Supernova
Staff

Script Team hey guys and girls =3 - Page 2 Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Aki11 Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:23 am

QFT? lol hi senior~~~ (the only senior i know in my school *who has graduated* is the girl who did the mao mi xiao lei 4 comma series in the local papersXDD, so i probably dunno you, sadlyD:)

yea, not rp and np, but why not tp? it has animation too and, everyone starts school at the same period of time I thought?<A< (my friend studies in tp animationXD) But in any case, bingo bingo lolXDDD

and it's great to see people who really know animation come and help>W< But beware, being a senior is one thing, but if ya slack off... *evil laughter**shot*XDDD sorry, just had to say that, because sad thing is that even when there's talent rolling in, most of them tend to disappear after a while, and it's kinda saddening;_; (and is what I really hope won't happen for your case;_; )

I took care of autistic kids before too, aspergers is kinda different from regular autism (or common perception of it), so i find it hard to comprehend what they are thinking sometimes too... tho, it's still very fun taking care of them>W<
Aki11
Aki11
Staff

Animation Team Animation Team Leader hey guys and girls =3 - Page 2 Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:59 am

bow to your junior~~~ xDD well, um, Aki is the head animator here. And yeah, hope you won't disappear.. ;_;

Well, the kids with autism I took care of have speech disabilities.. But sometimes they sing too. It was fun~~ <333

Back to top Go down

Post by Aki11 Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:55 am

lol, that's a lil too muchXDD more like co conspirators-- workers~XDD I mean what I do is basically the same as every other animator here just that i help compile and distribute the workXD (and provide feedback if necessary, but everyone can do that tooXD)
Aki11
Aki11
Staff

Animation Team Animation Team Leader hey guys and girls =3 - Page 2 Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by martianunicorn Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:33 am

Aki11 wrote:yea, not rp and np, but why not tp? it has animation too and, everyone starts school at the same period of time I thought?<A< (my friend studies in tp animationXD) But in any case, bingo bingo lolXDDD
instinct. dmd instinct =DD

Aki11 wrote:most of them tend to disappear after a while, and it's kinda saddening;_;
i won't disappear. just not do work when there's school/work. =x
martianunicorn
martianunicorn

hey guys and girls =3 - Page 2 Bg10

http://martia.afterglow.nu/

Back to top Go down

Post by martianunicorn Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:35 am

irisfate19 wrote:And um, austitic syndrome is quite interesting.. >w> I worked in a kindergarten before and met 3 kids with autism. They are cute~ : D And seeing you guys made me feel relieved. ^^
don't count on it =x it is a wide spectrum, and not all are high-functional. i also look after SN kids for my church (the parents park their kids with us and attend service), and have been doing so for 4 years. could get discouraging at times. ~__~ especially the boys. their body is growing yet their brains are not. some are nearly my height and they're still......... not knowing how to communicate with people.

Aki11 wrote:I took care of autistic kids before too, aspergers is kinda different from regular autism (or common perception of it), so i find it hard to comprehend what they are thinking sometimes too... tho, it's still very fun taking care of them>W<
funny, definitely. my mom and me serve together. this happen:
  • *kid takes my phone*
    kid: i am going to call <mom's_name>'s mother to scold her. because <mom's_name> is naughty.
    me: that's fine. but <mom's_name>'s mother is my grandmother.
    kid: i am going to call <mom's_name>'s mother to scold her.
    me: you can speak cantonese? wow
    kid: i am going to call <mom's_name>'s mother to scold her.
    me: like i said, <mom's_name>'s mother is my grandmother.
    kid: i'm not calling your grandmother, i am calling <mom's_name>'s mother.
    me: but <mom's_name> is my mom!

irisfate19 wrote:Well, the kids with autism I took care of have speech disabilities.. But sometimes they sing too. It was fun~~ <333
this girl i have, so cute. she says "jesus loves me" like "isaa lou yii~". >///<
martianunicorn
martianunicorn

hey guys and girls =3 - Page 2 Bg10

http://martia.afterglow.nu/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2