Pokémon Special Anime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oh, what, we're supposed to make a topic?

+5
dirksies
Aki11
SaiTurtlesninjaNX
Mrtweetums
Sir_Sniper
9 posters

Go down

Oh, what, we're supposed to make a topic? Empty Oh, what, we're supposed to make a topic?

Post by Sir_Sniper Tue May 04, 2010 4:43 pm

So, I'm not sure if anyone on this project either recognizes me or knows who I am at all, but I'm Sir_Sniper. I came here through Manga Fox (if there are multiple facets for this project), and I'd like to audition for voice acting, preferably for Gold (who is a long time coming, but, oh well). So, yeah. Dozo Yoroshiku.
Sir_Sniper
Sir_Sniper

Oh, what, we're supposed to make a topic? Bg10

http://www.drunkduck.com/Sofa_Wars

Back to top Go down

Oh, what, we're supposed to make a topic? Empty Re: Oh, what, we're supposed to make a topic?

Post by Mrtweetums Tue May 04, 2010 7:31 pm

hi, I'm mrtweetums! Sorry I don't remember you, but welcome anyways! (where is everyone? Nobody welcomed you yet? O.o)

Well, if you want, you can audition for Gold right now! Anything is open. Please feel free! And read the rules and look around the forums!
Mrtweetums
Mrtweetums
Full Supporter
Full Supporter

Forum Team Voice Team Administrator Oh, what, we're supposed to make a topic? Bg10

Back to top Go down

Oh, what, we're supposed to make a topic? Empty Re: Oh, what, we're supposed to make a topic?

Post by Sir_Sniper Tue May 04, 2010 7:40 pm

Hah, when I said "I doubt if anyone recognizes me", I probably should have been clearer. I tried getting involved with this project really early on, like, before the forums were up, but it never got anywhere. But now that I remembered and have a mic to record my voice, I'm back to give it another go. Smile
Sir_Sniper
Sir_Sniper

Back to top Go down

Post by SaiTurtlesninjaNX Tue May 04, 2010 8:09 pm

Hi Sir_Sniper
I'm Sai
I help help all over here and I want to be a pokemon Voice Actor

I hope you can fine ways to help out here.
Everyone is going to tell you to read the rules.

This is my 300 post.
SaiTurtlesninjaNX
SaiTurtlesninjaNX
Staff

Voice Team Oh, what, we're supposed to make a topic? Bg10

https://www.youtube.com/user/SaiTurtlesninjaNX

Back to top Go down

Post by Aki11 Tue May 04, 2010 8:35 pm

hi there, I'm aki, animation head, welcome to the forums and enjoy your stay!C:
Aki11
Aki11
Staff

Animation Team Animation Team Leader Oh, what, we're supposed to make a topic? Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir_Sniper Tue May 04, 2010 8:37 pm

Thanks all, I'm already enjoying it here. Very Happy
Sir_Sniper
Sir_Sniper

Back to top Go down

Post by dirksies Tue May 04, 2010 9:33 pm

Welcome! I'm a vice VA head here, so if you have any questions, feel free to ask. And don't forget to read the rules! =]
dirksies
dirksies
Team Leader

Voice Team Voice Team Leader VA Critic Oh, what, we're supposed to make a topic? Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Marley Tue May 04, 2010 9:57 pm

Youkoso, in that case.
I enjoy your avatar. O: Love that comic.
And I see you're also in Texas! Hope it's not getting as hot where you are as it is here.
I mean, I record in my closet... and there's no A/C in there... and I can't bring in a fan 'cause it's noisy... It's a problem. Blasted state. </pointlessrant>

I'm Marley, auditioning voice actress~
Oh, and be sure to read the rules.
They're like, the thing here. All the cool kids are doing it. Spread the word.
Marley
Marley
Supporter
Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by SaiTurtlesninjaNX Tue May 04, 2010 10:17 pm

Wait a minute the new guy is from Texas. That's make 3 people from Texas. Will really 2 and helf I'm from Alberta Canada but I live in Texas for 6 years of my life. So that counts. I know how HOT it's gets in Texas. When I was a kid we stayed inside why are friends was out playing but with the winter came we came out the play why are friends stayed inside. What is HOT here in Canada is cold in Texas. To bad I got so uset the the texasn heat the heat here don't bug me.

So what part of Texas are your from? I lived in the panhandle Region.
SaiTurtlesninjaNX
SaiTurtlesninjaNX
Staff

Voice Team Oh, what, we're supposed to make a topic? Bg10

https://www.youtube.com/user/SaiTurtlesninjaNX

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 04, 2010 11:08 pm

Hey there! My name is RainbowMunchies, aka Rain, and I am more than happy to meet you. pikachu I write VA script and moderate. >w>

Read the rules!

Back to top Go down

Post by Marley Wed May 05, 2010 6:02 am

Ah, I'm pretty sure Zephyr lives in Texas, too.
>> It's a big place. And quite populous, at that.
Marley
Marley
Supporter
Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by whatthechuck3 Wed May 05, 2010 7:41 am

'Sup. I'm whatthechuck3, one of the vice heads of the Voice Team. Can't wait to hear your auditions man XD.
whatthechuck3
whatthechuck3
Team Vice Leader

Voice Team Voice Team Vice Leader Fakemon Contest Oh, what, we're supposed to make a topic? Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by martianunicorn Wed May 05, 2010 7:52 am

welcome~

(sorry, can't think of anything better to say)
martianunicorn
martianunicorn

http://martia.afterglow.nu/

Back to top Go down

Post by Supernova Wed May 05, 2010 8:56 am

If you can;t think of anything to say, there's that standard rusbric . . .

hey there, welcome to the forums Sniper. Read the rules and follow them and all that and leave us your skype/MSN contacts in the contacts thread so it's easier to contact each other. Have fun, looking forward to your audition (actually, I've never listened to even one VA audition, but meh).

Supernova
Staff

Script Team Oh, what, we're supposed to make a topic? Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by whatthechuck3 Wed May 05, 2010 1:14 pm

Wow, some supporter you are Nova Sad lol.
whatthechuck3
whatthechuck3
Team Vice Leader

Voice Team Voice Team Vice Leader Fakemon Contest Oh, what, we're supposed to make a topic? Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir_Sniper Wed May 05, 2010 8:14 pm

Bwah, all these replies!

I'm from Fort Worth, right by Dallas, but I'm going to Sherman in a couple months for college, which is on the other side of Dallas.

Hah, thanks, I like my avatar, too, but I really need to draw my own.

Yep, it's hot here, as well.

I'll redownload Skype and get that info posted.

And, finally, rules have been read and taken into account.

------

I'll get my auditions in ASAP. I'm looking at Gold (as I said), Lt. Surge, and Poliwhirl/Poliwrath. However, I'm working on AP exams, and I'm kinda losing my voice at the moment (Stupid awesome church event where I sing at the top of my lungs to The Backstreet Boys Razz ). But I'll get it taken care of.

EDIT: Alright, Skype is loaded. My username is sir_sniper2.
Sir_Sniper
Sir_Sniper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down