Pokémon Special Anime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another question or two

3 posters

Go down

Another question or two Empty Another question or two

Post by dawsoc Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:31 pm

So i heard someone say that there's going to be two chapters per an episode,is this true?
and...
what logo are we using,the old one chuang yi uses,or the new viz one?
dawsoc
dawsoc

Another question or two Bg10

Back to top Go down

Another question or two Empty Re: Another question or two

Post by Mrtweetums Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:03 pm

I think the 2 chapter thing relies on the flow of the episode, time constraints, animators and storyboarders to decide, but it might happen.

As for the logo, I gave no clue.
Sorry
Mrtweetums
Mrtweetums
Full Supporter
Full Supporter

Forum Team Voice Team Administrator Another question or two Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by dawsoc Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:04 pm

that helps so thanks anyways
dawsoc
dawsoc

Back to top Go down

Post by Ama-chan Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:56 pm

The chapter v. episode delema is a point of discussion, though most of us believe we will have 2 chapters per episode, or even 2.5 if at all necessary. One chapter would be too short to fit a 15-20 min. time frame unless we slow things down and add new scenes. Names are also up for discussion because of this.

As for logo, I have absolutely no idea... That hasnt been a point of discussion, so I'd recommend you bring it up on another thread. Here it might not get much discussion, but if you post a thread 'What will be our logo?' it might get more attention. Post it in Suggestions or General Discusion. Take credit for your own ideas, lolz. but yeah, thats a very good question with a very good point!
Ama-chan
Ama-chan

Back to top Go down

Post by dawsoc Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:30 pm

Ama-chan wrote:The chapter v. episode delema is a point of discussion, though most of us believe we will have 2 chapters per episode, or even 2.5 if at all necessary. One chapter would be too short to fit a 15-20 min. time frame unless we slow things down and add new scenes. Names are also up for discussion because of this.

As for logo, I have absolutely no idea... That hasnt been a point of discussion, so I'd recommend you bring it up on another thread. Here it might not get much discussion, but if you post a thread 'What will be our logo?' it might get more attention. Post it in Suggestions or General Discusion. Take credit for your own ideas, lolz. but yeah, thats a very good question with a very good point!
Thanks!
dawsoc
dawsoc

Back to top Go down

Post by Ama-chan Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:48 pm

no problem.
Ama-chan
Ama-chan

Back to top Go down