Pokémon Special Anime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another question...

Go down

Another question... Empty Another question...

Post by PokeFan72 Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:56 pm

Hi, I want to make a walk cycle for my Animation Team Audition (I really wanted to audition for storyboarding though... o3o) , but I need to know what kind of program I can use. Yeah, sure, I can make with Flipnote Studio on my DSi and convert it to an animated GIF, but I have no idea where I can post an animated GIF, and my mom won't let me get a dA account, so that's another problem... =__=

And also I finally got my drawing tablet and it comes with ArtWeaver, so I'm gonna try and install it. I looked up if it can read PNGs and PSDs, and Wikipedia says:

Artweaver supports most common file formats, such as BMP, GIF, JPEG, PCX, TGA, TIFF, PNG, PSD, although the .BMP, .GIF, .JPEG, and .PNG formats do not have layer support. The program also has standard image editing tools like gradient, crop, fill and selection tools (including lasso and magic wand), and pen tablet support for a realistic feeling.

So I think it should be ok to use, but if it's not please let me know.

PokeFan72
PokeFan72
Supporter
Supporter

Another question... Bg10

Back to top Go down