Pokémon Special Anime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HELLO ,I am alypkm Introduction+new video !!!

4 posters

Go down

HELLO ,I am alypkm Introduction+new video !!! Empty HELLO ,I am alypkm Introduction+new video !!!

Post by alypkm Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:08 am

hello every one and sorry to be late but I see that I have to make a spacial introduction with my new video ,the 3rd chapter, the reason why I made these videos was because I make people to remember the GREAT old pokemon that's why I use in my first 2 chapters sprites from the old pokemon games ,and I was aiming to make this my last video but after I saw this forum It makes my wanna make more !!, and I found that their are something here like voice acting or something like that , so I thick it's gonna be great to make my new videos with sound I gonna need some people to play the characters , it's gonna be so fun !!! What a Face ,I also want to make my new videos in a higher quality and maybe together we can make a full pokemon spacial manga anime !!!!

here is my channel on youtube for more videos PLZ subscribe
https://www.youtube.com/user/alypkm
HELLO ,I am alypkm Introduction+new video !!! PictureHELLO ,I am alypkm Introduction+new video !!! Picture
alypkm
alypkm
Staff

Animation Team HELLO ,I am alypkm Introduction+new video !!! Bg10

Back to top Go down

HELLO ,I am alypkm Introduction+new video !!! Empty Re: HELLO ,I am alypkm Introduction+new video !!!

Post by videofan9864 Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:00 am

alypkm wrote:hello every one and sorry to be late but I see that I have to make a spacial introduction with my new video ,the 3rd chapter, the reason why I made these videos was because I make people to remember the GREAT old pokemon that's why I use in my first 2 chapters sprites from the old pokemon games ,and I was aiming to make this my last video but after I saw this forum It makes my wanna make more !!, and I found that their are something here like voice acting or something like that , so I thick it's gonna be great to make my new videos with sound I gonna need some people to play the characters , it's gonna be so fun !!! What a Face ,I also want to make my new videos in a higher quality and maybe together we can make a full pokemon spacial manga anime !!!!

here is my channel on youtube for more videos PLZ subscribe
https://www.youtube.com/user/alypkm
HELLO ,I am alypkm Introduction+new video !!! PictureHELLO ,I am alypkm Introduction+new video !!! Picture

Oh hello welcome to the forums. Glad you could join. I was the one who asked you on you tube. We are planning to make a pokemon special anime as I've told you so feel free to share your ideas with us Very Happy

You can still make animate the manga and make more videos but this time it would be a group effort and we can help each other out:)
videofan9864
videofan9864

Forum Team HELLO ,I am alypkm Introduction+new video !!! Bg10

Back to top Go down

HELLO ,I am alypkm Introduction+new video !!! Empty Re: HELLO ,I am alypkm Introduction+new video !!!

Post by Guest Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:02 am

Welcome to this project~ ^^
Please read the announcements and rules first, ok~?

Btw, I'm Ezu pikachu

Back to top Go down

Post by Aki11 Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:13 am

Wow those are pretty cool>W< and ya did so many of them too<A< how long did it take for you to make one of those?D:
Aki11
Aki11
Staff

Animation Team Animation Team Leader HELLO ,I am alypkm Introduction+new video !!! Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by alypkm Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:41 am

mmm...actually it took a lot of time and effort not only for drawing and animating but to find a good program to convert and some times the program clash and having terrible exams all these things made me take a long time but if you all help me we gonna make it in no time =D
alypkm
alypkm
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Aki11 Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:53 am

mmn then what program did you use then? for me I use sai painter, photoshop and adobe premier pro. This is my youtube channel ( https://www.youtube.com/user/QUirkILogical ), I'll probably be working with you and dee for the animation together and the storyboard's currently underwayC:
Aki11
Aki11
Staff

Animation Team Animation Team Leader HELLO ,I am alypkm Introduction+new video !!! Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Joyfulldreams Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:28 am

Those videos are all VERY good! What I like best is the way that you played everything together, and how the pokeballs look. It would be awesome if you could audition for storyboarding. While the flow of your videos is very fast (maybe a bit too fast), I'm sure you'd be very helpful! =D

If you didn't know, we are making our very own anime from scratch. We're drawing, animating, adding music, and sound effects all on our own. If you'd like to help with that, I'm sure it will be that much awesomer! =3
Joyfulldreams
Joyfulldreams
Illustration Team
Illustration Team

Illustration Team Leader Administrator HELLO ,I am alypkm Introduction+new video !!! Bg10

http://joyfulldreams.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by alypkm Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:49 pm

Aki11 wrote:mmn then what program did you use then? for me I use sai painter, photoshop and adobe premier pro. This is my youtube channel ( https://www.youtube.com/user/QUirkILogical ), I'll probably be working with you and dee for the animation together and the storyboard's currently underwayC:
I don't know what's the adobe premier pro.or sai painter are they better than the mx flash 8 !??
there is something I don't understand or confused about it , will we make the sp manga anime or w'll create a new one with another characters and story !!?? Question
alypkm
alypkm
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Joyfulldreams Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:53 pm

We're making an adaption of the manga, meaning we're animating it with the same characters and the same story. XD Why would we want to do anything else?
Joyfulldreams
Joyfulldreams
Illustration Team
Illustration Team

Illustration Team Leader Administrator HELLO ,I am alypkm Introduction+new video !!! Bg10

http://joyfulldreams.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Aki11 Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:04 pm

Like what joyful saidXD but of course sometimes there are instances where we'll probably need to draw some parts ourselves cos the flow of story in manga and anime is different at timesC: So its always good to learn how to draw the characters even if we are tracing from the mangaXD if its my channel that confuses you. im sorry>< hope I've answered your questionD:

mx flash8? sorry i havent use that beforeXD; I basically just draw out every frame on sai painter and compile them up on premier proXD;
Aki11
Aki11
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down