Pokémon Special Anime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi, I guess...

3 posters

Go down

Hi, I guess... Empty Hi, I guess...

Post by SiriWesen Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:08 am

Tumblr is probably best commercial for you guys.

I was just in Need for some Hyu X Mei Stuff, then I felt like (huh i want PokeSpe pictures hawww) and suddenly I find your project and I am like: "Oh my gosh, those ppl are so awesome, I love them."

I want to help with this project, somehow, if I can, but the point is, I am still not sure if I can even do sth for this. I want to become a great animator and I am sort of working on that in my free time by reading books and drawing Walks. But I still didn't dare to touch professional animation software, because I feel like I am not ready for this yet. I draw some Doujinshi and Comics in my free time and prefer digital coloring. But I do have my issues with digital line art, I have to work on that.
I am currently in an apprenticeship for media design. So I know some stuff about Layout, page design and composition. I love drawing storyboards and such. Most of the time I am sketching down my stuff, creating sketches of my OCs in action and so on. I am not sure if I can help with my abilities.
But seeing a fanproject being alive for this long and seeing how ppl are rlly working on some serious animation fills me with joy and even if I might become just someone whose watching, I want to learn from this project and do the best I can to help. (I am usually working with GIMP, but I do own Photoshop and a couple of CS3 + CS4 programs. But I think after effects is not included. D: )

about my person:
I am 20 years old, as mentioned I am interested in animation, I live in Germany and I am visiting conventions on a regular basis. I do cosplay since I am 15-16 and I love videogames, especially The Legend of Zelda and Golden Sun. I am not that big into the Pokémon fandom, but I love playing the games. I read the manga a few years ago, unfortunately they stopped publishing them in Germany after 2 volumes. But a friend of mine owns them I think up to volume 15, so this is more or less how far I read it. I hate reading Manga on the internet, but I rlly wanna know more about PokeSpe, so I guess I have to do that some time.

SiriWesen

Hi, I guess... Bg10

Back to top Go down

Hi, I guess... Empty Re: Hi, I guess...

Post by Jonk Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:19 am

Hey nice to meet you. If your interested check out the audition section.
Jonk
Jonk
Staff

Animation Team Hi, I guess... Bg10

Back to top Go down

Hi, I guess... Empty Re: Hi, I guess...

Post by PokemonTrainerVivian Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:45 pm

Hi and welcome to our forums! Wink
PokemonTrainerVivian
PokemonTrainerVivian

Hi, I guess... Bg10

Back to top Go down