Pokémon Special Anime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello I guess?

2 posters

Go down

Hello I guess? Empty Hello I guess?

Post by Warriorforest Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:26 pm

Well, what much can I say really? I'm a fan of Pokemon(kind of obvious though I guess if I'm on a Pokemon site I joined), and the whole PokeSpe Anime sounds definitely interesting. I also like other things such as MegaMan and Sonic, and anything really kind of gaming around that area. Besides sitting around with nothing much to do in my little, boring life, I like writing and drawing. I've done a few animations, but they're not really good. I've been trying to get into animation again. Writing, I've been considered the best or one of the best in my classes, but I'm only in junior high(I hope that's fine.) and the same can be said of my drawings, though there's still tons of progress for it before I'm as great as some of the artists you see in media or online. Well, I guess that's basically it from me. I'm sort of just here to help if I can and see how things go for this project.
Warriorforest
Warriorforest

Hello I guess? Bg10

Back to top Go down

Hello I guess? Empty Re: Hello I guess?

Post by Memieko Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:42 pm

Hello, and welcome to our forums! I'm Memieko, one of the animation staff and illustration team leader!
Memieko
Memieko
Team Leader

Illustration Team Animation Team Hello I guess? Bg10

Back to top Go down