Pokémon Special Anime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Title Change - PokéSpe : RGB Arc

+10
Mylodon
Aki11
Joyfulldreams
Goddess_of_Random
Hotrod198
Mrtweetums
Ama-chan
WalleyWaltzie
dirksies
videofan9864
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

3rd Stage for Anime Title

Title Change - PokéSpe : RGB Arc - Page 2 I_vote_lcap32%Title Change - PokéSpe : RGB Arc - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 32% 
[ 8 ]
Title Change - PokéSpe : RGB Arc - Page 2 I_vote_lcap20%Title Change - PokéSpe : RGB Arc - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 20% 
[ 5 ]
Title Change - PokéSpe : RGB Arc - Page 2 I_vote_lcap12%Title Change - PokéSpe : RGB Arc - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 12% 
[ 3 ]
Title Change - PokéSpe : RGB Arc - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Title Change - PokéSpe : RGB Arc - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Title Change - PokéSpe : RGB Arc - Page 2 I_vote_lcap8%Title Change - PokéSpe : RGB Arc - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 8% 
[ 2 ]
Title Change - PokéSpe : RGB Arc - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Title Change - PokéSpe : RGB Arc - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Title Change - PokéSpe : RGB Arc - Page 2 I_vote_lcap28%Title Change - PokéSpe : RGB Arc - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 28% 
[ 7 ]

Total Votes : 25

Poll closed

Title Change - PokéSpe : RGB Arc - Page 2 Empty Re: Title Change - PokéSpe : RGB Arc

Post by videofan9864 Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:50 pm

irisfate19 wrote:I dont think we should have different threads. when we have enough votes for the first stage, just close the poll and change the answer options for 2nd stage. i dont know if the results will affect the poll though. i'll see what it can do.

Nice, thanks for changing the poll Very Happy So admins are the only ones that can do that huh. How long will the first stage poll go? I think maybe 7 days is ok. Oh not to brag or boast or anything but I would really love to be promoted to an admin or something. It would be easier on this situation for one. I DO have other polls in mind to make to make our progress faster.
videofan9864
videofan9864

Forum Team Title Change - PokéSpe : RGB Arc - Page 2 Bg10

Back to top Go down

Title Change - PokéSpe : RGB Arc - Page 2 Empty Re: Title Change - PokéSpe : RGB Arc

Post by Guest Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:16 am

i dont think we can promote you to an admin for now.. i dont want too much admins here.. >.> and are you sure you cant change the poll? oh, i think mods can do it too. if you want to be a mod, show us that you are a responsible person. and follow the rules too. ^^ we can have many mods, but not admins.

btw, the poll's open for 14 days.

Back to top Go down

Post by videofan9864 Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:24 am

irisfate19 wrote:i dont think we can promote you to an admin for now.. i dont want too much admins here.. >.> and are you sure you cant change the poll? oh, i think mods can do it too. if you want to be a mod, show us that you are a responsible person. and follow the rules too. ^^ we can have many mods, but not admins.

btw, the poll's open for 14 days.

Oh forgive my ignorance Embarassed I'm not a forum person so I know very little of those things. I didn't mean an actual leader. I thought that there are only admins and regular members. What I meant is just having the ability to change polls for one thing:D

I forgot about mods. Since we are on that topic, what are the difference between mods and admins? Oh lastly do you mind if I make a few more polls to help out?
videofan9864
videofan9864

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylodon Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:40 am

Administrators are moderators, but with extra power and responsibility. For instance, they have the ability to add stuff to the announcement bar, change the skin and even add more forums.

If you're really that interested, here you go.
Mylodon
Mylodon
Script Team
Script Team

Title Change - PokéSpe : RGB Arc - Page 2 Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by videofan9864 Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:46 am

Mylodon wrote:Administrators are moderators, but with extra power and responsibility. For instance, they have the ability to add stuff to the announcement bar, change the skin and even add more forums.

If you're really that interested, here you go.

Oh Oh I get it. Thanks
videofan9864
videofan9864

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:03 am

The poll is now open for 7 days only. ^^ keep voting~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:36 am

Bumping~

ok, i closed the 1st stage poll.
Now open for 2nd stage. ^^
we need to get this done quick~

Back to top Go down

Post by kaito109 Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:52 pm

RGB!!!!!!!!!!!! I really like it!!!!Its different!!!!!!!!!And different is better!!!
kaito109
kaito109

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:29 am

Alright, 3rd and final stage is now open~
please vote, everyone~ ^^

Back to top Go down

Post by dabeatmaster123 Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:42 pm

Just remember dont get to specific with titles... it will be our FINAL title to stick with...
dabeatmaster123
dabeatmaster123
Audio Team
Audio Team

Music Team Title Change - PokéSpe : RGB Arc - Page 2 Bg10

http://dabeatmaster123.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrtweetums Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:41 pm

wait a minute. Whats the name so far? What the results of the other two votes?

Im just asking bcause some of the names go better with the 3rd stage voting. (eg. RGB generation works well, but Red, Green, Blue Region doesnt that well)
Mrtweetums
Mrtweetums
Full Supporter
Full Supporter

Forum Team Voice Team Administrator Title Change - PokéSpe : RGB Arc - Page 2 Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylodon Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:23 pm

Look at the first post.
Mylodon
Mylodon
Script Team
Script Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrtweetums Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:16 am

Oh, the first post was updated? Sorry, my bad. I shouldve checked that.
Mrtweetums
Mrtweetums
Full Supporter
Full Supporter

Forum Team Voice Team Administrator Title Change - PokéSpe : RGB Arc - Page 2 Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:51 am

well, sorry too. :/ i forgot to tell that the first post was updated. xD
so yes~ check the first post~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:15 am

Okay~ poll finished~~ update update ^^

The title is~
PokéSpe : RGB Arc
: DD anything else? hope everyone likes it ^^

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrtweetums Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:35 pm

sweet! it sounds great!
Mrtweetums
Mrtweetums
Full Supporter
Full Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:46 pm

Sounds great to me! *quickly writes down so she won't 4get*

X3 We're really doing it, lulz. I'm so happy.~

Back to top Go down

Post by Ama-chan Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:59 pm

Sounds good to me, I'm all behind it~~~ Yay! So, like, the logos will be:

PokeSpe: RGB Arc
PokeSpe: Y Arc
PokeSpe: GS Arc
PokeSpe: C Arc
PokeSpe: RS Arc
PokeSpe: FRLG Arc
PokeSpe: E Arc
PokeSpe: DP Arc
PokeSpe: Pt/Pl Arc

Tell me if I understood this right, correct me if I'm wrong... Sorry, just trying to get everything down pat...
Ama-chan
Ama-chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Razor-Leaf Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:36 am

Exellent! Democrocy works!
Razor-Leaf
Razor-Leaf
Hyper Supporter
Hyper Supporter

Fakemon Contest Title Change - PokéSpe : RGB Arc - Page 2 Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by dabeatmaster123 Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:00 am

@ama chan *I like that idea ^^
dabeatmaster123
dabeatmaster123
Audio Team
Audio Team

Music Team Title Change - PokéSpe : RGB Arc - Page 2 Bg10

http://dabeatmaster123.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Passerby Boy Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:09 pm

Sounds good! You can't get better than PokeSpe, and the different arcs need different names...so that's perfect!
Passerby Boy
Passerby Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrtweetums Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:37 pm

Uhh...dude, you do know that it's a revote now? It's probably pokespecial now.
Mrtweetums
Mrtweetums
Full Supporter
Full Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:06 am

>_> i should tell about the revote here. ugh.

yeah, revote~ in the staff discussion forums.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2