Pokémon Special Anime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Competitions and Games between teams - ACCEPTED

+2
Aki11
dirksies
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Competitions and Games between teams - ACCEPTED - Page 2 Empty Re: Competitions and Games between teams - ACCEPTED

Post by Aki11 Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:25 am

I don't know, it may be personal preferences but I'd still prefer it being called as animation team. Or could the sketch artist role be put under the animation team instead of illustration team then? That way there'll still be both teams around but the job scope is much more defined. People who can draw can take part as "sketch artist" under the animation team instead.

Well for the stats it doesn't have to be the exact percentage just a rough gauge will doXD
Aki11
Aki11
Staff

Animation Team Animation Team Leader Competitions and Games between teams - ACCEPTED - Page 2 Bg10

Back to top Go down

Competitions and Games between teams - ACCEPTED - Page 2 Empty Re: Competitions and Games between teams - ACCEPTED

Post by john Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:37 am

Not to mention no one would think this project will succeed if they notice that there seems to be a lack of animators.

People will see this team as a bunch of people who can talk a lot, but cannot get any serious work done.

Seriously, you guys do have to consider the sheer amount of man hours required it takes to get a few minutes of animation done, and what does it take to show people that this project is worth joining.

john

Competitions and Games between teams - ACCEPTED - Page 2 Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Aki11 Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:02 am

I totally get what you're saying john. I'm currently studying in animation school right now and just drawing, animating and colouring a jump/walk/run would require a few days to do it right (kay I should say 10hrs since my animation lessons don't last for an entire dayXD, but that is only like 1-2 secs worth of animation. And to be honest I think lots of the people we have here underestimate the sheer tediousness of animation.). And just because people felt intimidated about animation does not mean that we should just do away with the team. Since without the animation, there is nothing.

Well, to be honest with you, the only animators in this whole project currently is only me and dabeatmaster, who actually still has much to learn about both drawing and animation, and is also more passionate about music. We have people auditioning for animation in the audition forums yes, but it is highly susceptible that their main motive was just to flaunt their current skill level to us for the sake of their ego because both of them aren't really that serious about this and disappeared within a few days. I've just contacted both of them but to be honest, the team which is the most important is also the team which lacks the most manpower right now, the animation team. It would be great if the sketch artists could come under animation, and also not to forget the 2 other animators whom I just contacted could assist us, because animation is afterall, the pillar of this project.
Aki11
Aki11
Staff

Animation Team Animation Team Leader Competitions and Games between teams - ACCEPTED - Page 2 Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Joyfulldreams Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:30 pm

If you guys think that merging the two teams under animating would be best, then I can't argue much more. You're argument > my argument, so we'll see to getting that done in the very near future. Just a bit more adjustments to the forums and user statuses that I'm really comfortable with...or I'll just ask Ezu to do it. XD That would work.
Joyfulldreams
Joyfulldreams
Illustration Team
Illustration Team

Illustration Team Leader Administrator Competitions and Games between teams - ACCEPTED - Page 2 Bg10

http://joyfulldreams.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Aki11 Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:32 pm

Well, completely abolishing the illustration team is kinda too much as well>< I'm sorry>< For now I think suggesting for the sketch artist role to be put under animation would be sufficient. I don't think dee could handle all the management if everything is put under his teamXD;

Then maybe I'll supervise the animation and characters etc, while joy you supervise the lineart colour bgs etc? (as in like where the members would send in their stuff to for a final check or something)
Aki11
Aki11
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Joyfulldreams Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:06 pm

Alright, that seems to be good.

But I'd still like to help with the animation in any way I can. So long as you make the key frames, I'll make a bunch of tween frames (sketchy of course) for you, to help lighten your load. =3
Joyfulldreams
Joyfulldreams
Illustration Team
Illustration Team

Illustration Team Leader Administrator Competitions and Games between teams - ACCEPTED - Page 2 Bg10

http://joyfulldreams.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Aki11 Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:01 pm

sure thingXD I'll brief everyone about the inbetweens before we start too, because robotic movements is a no goXD
Aki11
Aki11
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:19 am

well, merging the teams doesnt mean we'll change the team. Joy will still be the lead illustrator, and dee the lead animator. I just think it's better to merge. >.> sketch artists can be called animators or illustrators, because well, drawing and making the frames at the same time. xD
i just like the name Illustration, better xD so let's choose the name, animation or illustration.

...and um.. we'll have Bulbasaur for our team ok. >:O

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum