Pokémon Special Anime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Special BW

+12
Razor-Leaf
pokemonv3
Memieko
Keyhala
Mrtweetums
Nol
dabeatmaster123
Joyfulldreams
Pokexpress
AkieTara
Philman
Kazaazz
16 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Pokemon Special BW - Page 2 Empty Re: Pokemon Special BW

Post by Memieko Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:05 pm

Clear? are their four characters? I've only heard of Grey.
Memieko
Memieko
Team Leader

Illustration Team Animation Team Pokemon Special BW - Page 2 Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:21 am

Heh? Where did Grey come from exactly?? I just checked Wikipedia and Bulbagarden and there's nothing about Grey on them. As far as I know the confirmed characters are Black (the male player character), White (female player character), Cheren and Bel.

Back to top Go down

Post by Memieko Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:25 am

Okay, someone changed it. Here's the old post on wiki:

Black, White and Gray
They are the new protagonists of Pokemon Adventures. Black owns a Pokabu, White owns a Tsutaaja, and Gray owns a Mijumaru. Black's design is based on the male character of Pokémon Black and White. White's design is based on the female player. Gray is based on one of the rivals, it being Cheren.

New post: Black and White

They are the new protagonists of Pokemon Adventures. Black owns a Pokabu, White owns a Tsutaaja, and Gray owns a Mijumaru. Black's design is based on the male character of Pokémon Black and White while White's design is based on the female player.
Memieko
Memieko
Team Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:11 am

Alright but, I'm still sceptical about that info on Grey still. I mean how will Kusaka know what the name of the third game is already. Also Bel and Cheren pretty much have equal roles in the game. The stuff you saw about Black and White has pretty much been confirmed but the thing with the rivals in this gen of Special isn't very clear. The rival could be Bel or Cheren or N or an OC lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by Razor-Leaf Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:19 am

Wally didn't get a colour, so my money's on the oc
Razor-Leaf
Razor-Leaf
Hyper Supporter
Hyper Supporter

Fakemon Contest Pokemon Special BW - Page 2 Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Memieko Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:24 am

Well thing is the games aren't exact with the manga, dexholders are like trainer gods in the manga and in the games they're just normal trainers. I doubt N would be given one, he's more set on separating Pokemon and trainers so that trainers can't use them for battle. I think he might have a connection to Team Plasma because they have the same beliefs. I really believe it will be Cherin or Belle that has one.
Memieko
Memieko
Team Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:56 am

Well, IMO if there's a third dexholder in the manga, that would be a character which we can name at the beginning of the game. Or an OC. All the rivals that got pokedex are the ones we can give custom name right? Or they may not be rivals, depending on the gender selected.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazaazz Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:22 pm

There's a Pokemon Gray/Grey coming out? Bo-riiiiiing. Can't say I didn't see it coming though. But serebii hasn't really said anything so I'll quietly disregard that.

Generally what I'm looking forward to in Pokespe B/W Is the plot and flow of the story and where it will differ from the game's story, why it differs, how it differs, and all that jazz. After all with each generation the games are getting progressively more in-depth plots and it's probably getting harder for Hidenori Kusaka-san to connect the happenings with the previous arcs to form one giant plotline with every Dexholder. Especially when the characters actually age in the manga.

As long as the plot's good and stays faithful to the games while providing new stuff, I'll be satisfied.
Kazaazz
Kazaazz

Forum Team Music Team VA Critic Pokemon Special BW - Page 2 Bg10

http://kazaazz.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Memieko Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:19 pm

Yeah I agree, I think a lot of people are convinced Black and White are the last regions/games. Due to the anime of Pokemon if you noticed there's a pattern when Ash participates in the leagues (Kanto: 16th place | Johto: 8th place | Hoen: 4th place | Sinnoh: 2nd place) Ash is basically named after Satoshi so that's why people are assuming, however, I'm not sure about the manga's side.
Memieko
Memieko
Team Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazaazz Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:19 pm

Agreed completely, but Ash was in the top four in the Sinnoh Leagues. (Sorry for being picky)
But he should definitely be in the top 2 in the next league, otherwise I may really stop watching the anime. And the last region/games? Pokemon is one of Nintendo's biggest money makers, and it's not like the generations are actually true sequels/prequels to each other, (except 2nd gen to 1st gen obviously), so in that way, Nintendo could keep the series going on forever if they can come up with enough new Pokemon. But 600 is still quite an amount...but I can't say I would be surprised if there was a generation 6 by 2015.

Of course in the manga Red stays the same throughout, growing and ageing like a normal person with the timeskips that there are between the arcs in the story. (For instance there's 2 years between the R/G/B chapter and the Yellow Chapter). So basically...yeah. I think Red will make an appareance in the HG/SS chapter, as the remake games are the points where there's a truly original story using only the new concepts that the remakes brought in (like HG/SS brought the Pokeathlon and FR/LG had the Sevii Islands.) Anyway, much as I don't want the Pokemon franchise to end, I don't want the manga to suffer because of it...
Kazaazz
Kazaazz

Back to top Go down

Post by Memieko Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:01 pm

Sorry, I thought he made it to second place after beating Paul*reminded why I don't ever get info from wikipedia* I don't watch the Japanese version since I grew up with the English one. So I haven't watched Best Wishes. So that means Ash was in 3rd place? God that means they'll probably make two more for 2nd and 1st place.

Red does make an appearance in HG/SS after you beat the elite four (I think not sure since I can't find the game and haven't been able to play) you get to challenge Red. After beating him you get a Charmander..or so I've heard. And HG/SS takes place 3 years after Red makes Team Rocket disband according to the games. The games, manga, and anime are their own set stories. The manga/game just has nostalgia between both, but they're never accurate about each other.
Memieko
Memieko
Team Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by mingleea Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:21 am

I think all 4 will be in it
----------------------------------------------------------
I think that the first or second one has zorua
Look at this Arrow https://i.servimg.com/u/f29/15/79/27/19/fan_r110.jpg
mingleea
mingleea

Pokemon Special BW - Page 2 Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazaazz Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:00 am

I think Black is the one that has both Zorua and the Pokabu. (Black is the boy I believe as the male protagonist always has the name of the 1st version said. Ruby and Sapphire, Diamond and Pearl, Red and Blue, Gold and Silver. All guys.)
As for the female Pokabu, I think it wouldn't stand to reason that White has that.
But no, I think all 4 will make an appearance. An idea I have is that Black and White are brother and sister =) They do look pretty similiar I think...I mean look here. Of course overlooking the eye colour difference....Black is gonna have black eyes you know and White'll have white ones...
Kazaazz
Kazaazz

Back to top Go down

Post by Razor-Leaf Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:44 am

Female Pokabu=Zorua.
just a feeling I have....
Razor-Leaf
Razor-Leaf
Hyper Supporter
Hyper Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Razor-Leaf Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:27 am

Spoiler:
Razor-Leaf
Razor-Leaf
Hyper Supporter
Hyper Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:41 am

Yep the Netkun website has been updated and you-doubled posted Razor-Leaf. I'm so glad Black's taking on the gyms, it's been a long time since the main boy has done that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazaazz Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:42 am

Since...well Red wasn't it? Gold didn't really have a goal, Ruby was for Contests, and Dia just helped Platinum get the Badges instead.

And it wasn't really a double post xdgirl, it was more of a bump.
Kazaazz
Kazaazz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:22 am

Oops I didn't notice the date, sorry Razor. And White owns her own company as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Memieko Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:25 am

Platina got a badge on her own when she battled the gym leader on Snow Point. Gold I found that story a little boring since it was really just a bunch of coincidence and choices he made, but yeah it is a first male protaganist to do gyms. For some reason I always skip past the gym battles, I just want to get a long with the story.
Memieko
Memieko
Team Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Razor-Leaf Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:48 am

Has it struck anyone that N looks kinda like...........oh I don't know,..

WALLY!?!

HE WANTS REVENGE!!!
Razor-Leaf
Razor-Leaf
Hyper Supporter
Hyper Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Memieko Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:55 am

I was thinking the same thing last night. I won't be surprised if I see a Wally and N picture. Here's a Funny image of Black and N(I showed this to Keyhala):

Image 1:
Spoiler:

Image 2:
Spoiler:
Memieko
Memieko
Team Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazaazz Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:30 am

I think N is more of a relative of Wally rather than Wally straight out since N just looks too old for me...also, relationships between canon characters between generations is something that Pokespe only follows if it's canon, like Silver and Giovanni. However in HG/SS i wouldn't be surprised if Ariana is Silver's mum and that has yet to be confirmed in canon...but the resemblance is UNCANNY.
Kazaazz
Kazaazz

Back to top Go down

Post by Memieko Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:36 am

I have to ask...what is cannon...?
Memieko
Memieko
Team Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by dirksies Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:03 pm

A cannon is a weapon used the in military that fires cannonballs

Pokemon Special BW - Page 2 Cannon-lg

^--- This

Canon is something that exists in a story. The fact that Yellow has a crush on Red is canon and that Silver has a crush on Blue is canon. Not only relationships are canon though, it's pretty much every single fact and tid-bit that emerges from a story. Again, another example of canon would be that Giovanni is the head of Team Rocket.

When something is made official in canon, it means the authors verify a certain fact, moving it from the realm of possbility to the realm of truth.

I'm not sure if I explained that very well, and I'm not sure if I added anything to the conversation, but yeah...
dirksies
dirksies
Team Leader

Voice Team Voice Team Leader VA Critic Pokemon Special BW - Page 2 Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Nol Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:01 pm

However in HG/SS i wouldn't be surprised if Ariana is Silver's mum and that has yet to be confirmed in canon...but the resemblance is UNCANNY.
And Mars is his sister and Roark's their cousin. Razz

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/File:HeartGold_SoulSilver_Silver.png
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/File:Mars_DPPt.png
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/File:Diamond_Pearl_Roark.png

Silver has a crush on Blue is canon.
I have to say, I've always felt that the relationship between Blue and Silver was supposed to be like brother and sister. I like BluexSilver as a pairng, really, but it always felt to me that the authors were leaning toward GreenxBlue with Blue and Silver just having a "sibling" type relationship.
Nol
Nol
Audio Team
Audio Team

Music Team Illustration Team Pokemon Special BW - Page 2 Bg10

https://www.youtube.com/user/Arcasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next