Pokémon Special Anime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Death in my life...

+11
FaisLittleWhiteRaven
yeahtoast
Skillfulness
Kazaazz
Razor-Leaf
Supernova
dirksies
SaiTurtlesninjaNX
Memieko
Mrtweetums
dabeatmaster123
15 posters

Go down

Death in my life... Empty Death in my life...

Post by dabeatmaster123 Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:39 pm

Guys... Im having a really hard time in my life... my grandfather died a few weeks ago... and now the other day the leader of my band had died... we were really close friends... and now the band isn't going to go anywhere and I lost my close friend. I feel very horrible...
dabeatmaster123
dabeatmaster123
Audio Team
Audio Team

Music Team Death in my life... Bg10

http://dabeatmaster123.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Death in my life... Empty Re: Death in my life...

Post by Mrtweetums Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:52 pm

I'm sorry to hear about that, Dee...

But just remember, that you have the loving support from your family, friends, and us, to help get you through this difficult time.
Mrtweetums
Mrtweetums
Full Supporter
Full Supporter

Forum Team Voice Team Administrator Death in my life... Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Memieko Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:38 pm

Aw I'm so sorry the hear about that Beat, take all the time you need to recover. If you need anyone to talk to I'm all ears. Just as Tweet says you have all of our support.
Memieko
Memieko
Team Leader

Illustration Team Animation Team Death in my life... Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by SaiTurtlesninjaNX Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:15 pm

I'm sorry for you lostes dabeatmaster. Take all the time you need.
SaiTurtlesninjaNX
SaiTurtlesninjaNX
Staff

Voice Team Death in my life... Bg10

https://www.youtube.com/user/SaiTurtlesninjaNX

Back to top Go down

Post by dirksies Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:43 pm

Oh gosh, beat, I'm so sorry to hear that! Is that what you wanted to talk about the other night? Oh wow, I'm sorry I wasn't there for you *shame* Really, though, if you want to talk, I promise I will be there for you!
dirksies
dirksies
Team Leader

Voice Team Voice Team Leader VA Critic Death in my life... Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by dabeatmaster123 Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:13 am

Yeah... I don't know... life is kind of a blur right now... but I guess I'll be fine... I think... T_T;
dabeatmaster123
dabeatmaster123
Audio Team
Audio Team

Music Team Death in my life... Bg10

http://dabeatmaster123.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Supernova Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:01 am

You have the support, as everyone has said already, of all your family and friends, and of us too! You should know most all of us'll help through in whatever way we can.

Supernova
Staff

Script Team Death in my life... Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Razor-Leaf Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:28 am

sorry to hear about your loss beat. we're all here for you.
Razor-Leaf
Razor-Leaf
Hyper Supporter
Hyper Supporter

Fakemon Contest Death in my life... Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazaazz Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:04 pm

I know exactly how you feel beat, my grandmother died around 5 years ago, but my aunt/godmother Guistina died only 6 months ago. We were real close too. So I'm behind you to support you all the way beat, all the way.
Kazaazz
Kazaazz

Forum Team Music Team VA Critic Death in my life... Bg10

http://kazaazz.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Skillfulness Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:22 pm

I'm so sorry to hear that! Death is always a sad thing, but there's always a positive spin on it. You can learn something from this. I sympathize because my small group leader passsed away too. She was only in college and it was incredibly hard to get through. Still, I learned that every day is a gift and you can make the most of it. Sorry I rambled Embarassed Hope you get through this, and know that we're all here for you.
Skillfulness
Skillfulness
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:48 pm

;_; aww sorry to hear that dee. Just remember we are all your friends here. We are all one big family. So take your time to recover. We'll give all the support we can, dee!

Back to top Go down

Post by yeahtoast Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:44 pm

Dee remember that I will be praying for them and you every chance I get. The upside of a relgious school is that you learn how love can get you through anything, and we all love you! *hug*
yeahtoast
yeahtoast
Staff

http://toast-tastic.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:26 am

Oh dabeat, I'm so sorry to hear that. I know how horrible it is to lose someone close to you, everyone here will support you I know.

Back to top Go down

Post by FaisLittleWhiteRaven Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:21 am

We're behind you all the way Dee. I'm pretty sure all of us have had a relative or a friend leave us at somepoint. It sucks no matter who the person is but losing somebody who is a major support in your life is shattering I know.

...I can't remember how I reacted for the first few weeks after my mum's death other than making sure my dad was eating and making sure all my other relatives were alright... It was better at my Aunt's funeral; we all painted her coffin and had a party at her wake. My Grandmother still hasn't quite recovered from it yet though.

Just know that no matter what, you've got support. From us, your family and the rest of your friends.
A good way to help yourself and all the rest of your family going through this is to find something you can put everything you have into; it doesn't really matter what it is as long consentrate on it and only it. Keep doing until you can think about your friend and your Grandpa with more fond memories than pain. Do both yourself and them proud, ok? pikachu
FaisLittleWhiteRaven
FaisLittleWhiteRaven
Staff

Illustration Team Voice Team VA Critic! Death in my life... Bg10

http://faislittlewhiteraven.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by videofan9864 Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:24 pm

Well you don't know what will happen in life. If its someone's time then its time I guess. Feel free to take a little break if you want to:)
videofan9864
videofan9864

Forum Team Death in my life... Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexie82818 Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:41 pm

I decided to scan through the forums real fast, since I'm on hiatus, and I thought maybe I'll find something important.
I'm so sorry! I had no idea. D: I'm right behind you! I wish you the best of luck and my condolences, and may your dear grandfather and friend rest in peace...<3
Alexie82818
Alexie82818
Staff

Music Team Voice Team VA Critic Death in my life... Bg10

http://fishenod.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by HamsterPants Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:39 pm

dabeatmaster123 wrote:Guys... Im having a really hard time in my life... my grandfather died a few weeks ago... and now the other day the leader of my band had died... we were really close friends... and now the band isn't going to go anywhere and I lost my close friend. I feel very horrible...
I'm not going to apologize. Everyone faces these problems in their lives unless they die first.

You have every right to feel depressed, but just know that, in the end, only you can find closure from these drastic changes. They hurt, I know, but you should live on for the sake of those who have been lost, so that they may live on in your heart.

Hopefully these words will be helpful.
HamsterPants
HamsterPants
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Death in my life... Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Aki11 Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:24 am

I hope you and your band friends all manage to stand back up again. I'm sure your friend wouldn't want you guys to wallow in sadness all day long with him gone. Keep him in your hearts and move on. Same goes for your grandfather, stand strong dee.

Sorry I've been meaning to comment properly after studio project so that I won't just rush a quick message, but I realized that I suck at comforting people, orz. I've had my own share of deaths in my life but I think I'm fortunate enough not to have those major ones. I was young when my grandparents died, and was only in primary school when my friend died in a car accident; I still remember them but I can't really relate because I was too young to understand much/not very close with them at that time. So I'm sorry if my comments appears to be cold/distant etc, I can't just tell you things like "I'll be there for you" because I know there's little I can do from here. But I'm sorry for your loss. It's fine to feel sad, but remember to stand up and walk again.
Aki11
Aki11
Staff

Animation Team Animation Team Leader Death in my life... Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down