Pokémon Special Anime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon BW progress thread

+3
Mrtweetums
VGmaster
Supernova
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Pokemon BW progress thread Empty Pokemon BW progress thread

Post by Supernova Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:17 pm

Meh we had one for HGSS.

Having got my pokemon white yesterday and having pretty much no clue about the 5th gen, I have just defeated Skyla, the 6th gym leader. I'm horribly over-levelled due to currently using only 4 pokemon and that lucky egg you get >_>

Seeing a gym trainer's Unfezant and Skyla's, I have to say, that's an impressive gender difference!

Supernova
Staff

Script Team Pokemon BW progress thread Bg10

Back to top Go down

Pokemon BW progress thread Empty Re: Pokemon BW progress thread

Post by VGmaster Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:29 pm

-Started with Oshawott.
-Catch every pokemon I've seen so far.
-Got two gym badges.
-Caught Victini with a Greatball and tapping the A button on every shake.(It worked for me so yeah)
-Going to Relocate my 3 legendary dogs and Celebi now.
That's about it so far.
VGmaster
VGmaster
Supporter
Supporter

Pokemon BW progress thread Bg10

http://vgmaster78.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrtweetums Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:41 pm

Whoa, whoa, whoa!

You have to CATCH Victini? Huh.

And you can already start transferring pokemon this early in the game? Pokemon Black and white is full of suprises!
Mrtweetums
Mrtweetums
Full Supporter
Full Supporter

Forum Team Voice Team Administrator Pokemon BW progress thread Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by VGmaster Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:45 pm

Mrtweetums wrote:Whoa, whoa, whoa!

You have to CATCH Victini? Huh.

And you can already start transferring pokemon this early in the game? Pokemon Black and white is full of suprises!
Yeah, you have to get him down to 1 hp and hope he gets caught. Little Monster broke 5 of my pokeballs in the process.
VGmaster
VGmaster
Supporter
Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosbrix Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:53 pm

I be at the 4th gym with my level 29 Dewott, having second thoughts of entering an Elec. Gym with a water. XD Need ground. Luckily, those Sandiles out there may prove nice. Also, I hate Team Plasma. So much. Not because they're hard or anything, but because of how they are. Brain-washed crazy people don't sit right with me.

That aside, 3 gym badges, I have my Pass for Victini (gonna wait before getting it), and I'm having a blast.
Chaosbrix
Chaosbrix

Back to top Go down

Post by Supernova Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:17 am

I <3 Team Plasma. A lot of them are thugs, but you can see, minus Ghetsis, they're actually good guys. N and the protagonist are both good guys with different views on how to go about things. And N has bling *shot*

Now have my Legend Badge and seen Thundurus, bt old lady told me it's too tough for me Sad Also, I looked into this after, and it turns out Drayden and Iris, the version different eighth gym leaders, have the same pokemon etc. so the difference is just aesthetic. Which in white makes the gyms alternat between male and female leaders, but in black teh pattern is broken :p Also, Iris is funny

Drayden: Iris, you go be his opponent in the gym.
Iris: *jumps up and down in excitement* Yay!

xD

And Victini was tough to catch :O Annoyingly, I went back after two attempts and bought a bunch of ultra balls, i think (maybe it was great balls . . .) and took out that white-only grass pokemon (name eludes me) which had sleep powder but was low level. Had it at 1HP, was throwing poke balls while waiting for it to KO me so I could send out that grass type and put it to sleep and then a regular poke ball caught it >_> Which is good, I guess.

My team is: Emboar, Simisage, Simipour, Krookodile, Beartic, plus a Tranquill for flying about. Need to pick a good flying type to complete my team, but I chose the wrong fossil because I was clicking A without paying attention xD Later research revealed the one I DIDN'T pick was a flying type which evolves into a super-aerodactyl. Great :p

Can't wait to battle N with his Reshiram. I'mma get earthquake by then and pwn him with my Krookodile. I hope that works.

Supernova
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by whatthechuck3 Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:29 pm

Im fixing to fight Iris myself. Though Im probably gonna level up first. My team's high enough to beat her (highest is 45, lowest is 42), but I want to go ahead and level up so I don't have to later before the league. I can stand waiting to fight a gym leader, but once I have the eighth badge I'm always itching to finish the job Very Happy

My team consists of:
-Lil Bacon (Emboar)
-Zeus (Zebstrika)
-Chicita (Lilligant)
-Kowabunga (Seismitoad)
-Malcom (Archeops...ie that "super Aerodactyl," Nova Razz)
-Subzero (Beartic)

I really like my team, so I'm pretty sure it's staying the way it is! Sorry, Zekrom!
whatthechuck3
whatthechuck3
Team Vice Leader

Voice Team Voice Team Vice Leader Fakemon Contest Pokemon BW progress thread Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by VGmaster Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:58 pm

-I barely got past the 4th gym.(I really under leveled. I don't grind.)
-Captured the Zoroark.
Team: Timburr, Dewott, Blitzle, Simisear, Herdier, Tranquil.
VGmaster
VGmaster
Supporter
Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Supernova Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:24 pm

Don;t level up! The elite four are stupidly easy and you're high enough level to beat them right now, without even fighting in victory road Sad

Anyway, I added Rufflet to my team, but all these rock moves on fighting type pokemon (damn you Marshal) make it difficult to use, and in general it gets KOd quick even with Eviolite.

Anyway, having finished the game now, BEST POKEMON GAME EVER!! :p Seriously awesome finally. Wasn't expecting Zekrom to pop up all of a sudden, but two Bulldozes from Krookodile got it down to perfect HP and luckily got it with my second ultra ball.

N's Zoroark tricked me! Focus blasting my Krookodile ... good thing I used brick break not flamethrower with Emboar though :p And Reshiram was kinda easy with Zekrom, because he didn;t have dragonbreath. Ghetsis' Cofagrigus was harder ... toxic + protect = evil.

And hydreigon Surprised It evolves at 64 that cheater Sad And it Fire blasted my Beartic and Surfed my Krookodile ... then missed with fire blast on Beartic again and I KO'd it with Icicle Crash.

All in all, excellent final battle and ending. Now, do I get to fight the champion ever? Because if I rebattle the elite four . . .

Supernova
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackmagebard Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:18 pm

I loved the game, and I just beat it. Ghestis was kind of odd, in that he didn't say "Here, son, use my RIDICULOUSLY OVERPOWERED POKEMON to fight the Elite Four and catch that Zekrom." Seriously. N? No problem. Ghestis? I HATE HYDREIGON. Emboar was too slow to hit it and it was the only counter I had ;-; In terms of plot I think this was THE best game in the series. Also, Reshiram was just Surf, Surf, Surf, Great Ball. =D

Team:
Emboar
Seismotoad
Unfezant
Cofagrigus
Zebstrika
Simisage
Blackmagebard
Blackmagebard
Staff

Voice Team Pokemon BW progress thread Bg10

http://americannerd.thecomicseries.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ms Meloo Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:44 pm

Wow. You guys are making me feel all lame. I am just barely past the second gym. O-o
Ms Meloo
Ms Meloo

Back to top Go down

Post by VGmaster Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:53 pm

- Beat the 5th gym.
-Had a random encounter every 5 secs in Chargestone Cave.
-Went to 6th gym and was baffled by it's logic. (How do you do this without breaking your friggin legs?)
-Evolved 3 pokemon in a day.
-Whooped the 7th and then saved.
VGmaster
VGmaster
Supporter
Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by whatthechuck3 Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:53 pm

Yeah I just beat it (second time actually, cuz I played the jap version too Razz)

And yes, Nova you do get to fight the champion again. After all the post game quests, the league levels up to the high seventies. Then its usual fare, beat them, fight Champion Alder, and (finally) enter the Hall of Fame reaching the true ending. But yeah, I do love this generation...I still say second gen's my favorite (and their respective remakes)...but this one's getting closer and closer every second
whatthechuck3
whatthechuck3
Team Vice Leader

Voice Team Voice Team Vice Leader Fakemon Contest Pokemon BW progress thread Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by VGmaster Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:56 pm

-Whooped Elite Four like a king.
-Caught Reshiram with an Ultraball.
-Getting ready to take on N.
-Switched out Unfezant for Reshiram.
Final Team:
Samurott- lv 52.
Reshiram-lv 50
Zebstrika-lv 44
Meinfoo-lv 46
Stoutland-lv 38
Simisear-lv 41
-I whooped N.
VGmaster
VGmaster
Supporter
Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Supernova Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:43 pm

lol your levels go stupidly high and stretch quite low too.

Supernova
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by VGmaster Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:56 pm

Yeah some of them was sent in just to take damaged while I healed the legendary and my starer it came very close in the final battle but yeah now I'm just exploring the rest of Unova and working on completing the Pokedex for the first time ever in my life.
VGmaster
VGmaster
Supporter
Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackmagebard Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:57 pm

I've actually been kind of lazy in regard to the Pokedex; I got 485 Pokemon in Pearl and I'm probably just going to transfer over all the pre-Gen V-ers.
Blackmagebard
Blackmagebard
Staff

Voice Team Pokemon BW progress thread Bg10

http://americannerd.thecomicseries.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Supernova Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:01 am

Caught Kyurem (two attempts >.< using foul play, brick break and lots of Dives first time, two head smashes and a dive second time) and then the Musketeers. Cobalion was kinda easy to catch ... went for one Bulldoze then threw a few ultra balls and got it in like ten. Virizion kept healing with Giga Drain and I used over 30 ultra balls and two timer balls to catch it (yay, first catch ever with a tinmer ball). Terrakion was also annoying, especially ebcause I forgot to buy more ultra balls. Master Ball used on Thundurus, because I don;t feel like chasing it around. Especially after I tried weakening it with surf and KOd it :O

I want to battle Alder! But Cynthia's Milotic and Morimoto's Simipour both own me completely because my team sucks against water ... Alder doesn't have water types, but still . . .

I think I'll level Krookodile up another level to get earthquake and then give the elite four a shot.

Supernova
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by whatthechuck3 Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:20 pm

I caught the musketeers using only like 5 dusk balls between them lol (considering they're In caves and forests dusk balls are way more effective than ultra balls). Caught thundurus also. I wanna fight the league and beat alder, but my teams still only in the 60s. And btw Nova, I don't think there's really such s thing as a stupidly high level Very Happy
whatthechuck3
whatthechuck3
Team Vice Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by VGmaster Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:38 pm

-Caught a bunch of pokemon and and my egg hatched into a Larvesta. I'm now going to go whoop Cynthia.
VGmaster
VGmaster
Supporter
Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Supernova Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:32 pm

whatthechuck3 wrote:I caught the musketeers using only like 5 dusk balls between them lol (considering they're In caves and forests dusk balls are way more effective than ultra balls). Caught thundurus also. I wanna fight the league and beat alder, but my teams still only in the 60s. And btw Nova, I don't think there's really such s thing as a stupidly high level Very Happy

You're stupidly high level xD *shot*

I tried to beat Shauntal by Krookodile w/ Moxie, then Caitlin, but both weren't possible thanks to all the supereffective attacks. Seriously, energy ball on Cofagrigus? And Ice Beam on Sigilyph? Sad

SO now I'm leveling up to 60 in Giant Chasm. Nearly there :p

Supernova
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by VGmaster Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:32 pm

Well, I end of my day with catching Ryurem in an Ultraball which also took like 5 resets but yeah I was close to just using my Masterball to catch the little demon.
VGmaster
VGmaster
Supporter
Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Supernova Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:07 am

Little?

Supernova
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by VGmaster Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:34 am

Yes, little. It only takes up a little of the sceen on the DS.
VGmaster
VGmaster
Supporter
Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosbrix Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:13 am

...I got lazy at the 4th gym. Other things sorta took priorities in my life, and all my friends are giving me grief about it. XD So now I'm going to go on a playing spree today, starting with ubering a ground type so all the Elec types face certain doom! And then complete the rest of the game. Man, today is going to be a long day. XD
Chaosbrix
Chaosbrix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next