Pokémon Special Anime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon BW progress thread

+3
Mrtweetums
VGmaster
Supernova
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Pokemon BW progress thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Pokemon BW progress thread

Post by Supernova Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:07 pm

I am amused to discover that Ghetsis' name is a messed up version of his Japanese name 'Gechis(u)' which come from G and Cis (C#) which are the notes of the timpanis in his theme O.o So his name comes from hsi musical theme xD And the other sages have colours of the rainbow-names.

I laos feel like a complete idiot for not realising N was Ghetsis' son >_>

Supernova
Staff

Script Team Pokemon BW progress thread - Page 2 Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrtweetums Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:37 pm

Agh! Nova! Spoliers!

*finger in ears "lalalalala"
ah, I'm sure it's no big deal. It's just interesting hearing you guys talk about it! (how are the graphics? I heard my brother say the overworld animations were badly placed)
Mrtweetums
Mrtweetums
Full Supporter
Full Supporter

Forum Team Voice Team Administrator Pokemon BW progress thread - Page 2 Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackmagebard Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:44 pm

Anime Rule #18- If the hair is similar, they're probably related.

For references, see:

Kratos and Lloyd of Tales of Symphonia
Goten and Goku of Dragon Ball Z
Hoenheim and Edward of Fullmetal Alchemist

Also, I'm now kind of curious (seeing as N is now in some other country) if the next generation, seeing as this is obviously after Platinum due to Caitlin's age, they just round up all the bosses of the Previous Gens for one big showdown. Giovanni buggered off feeling Emo, Archer and his ilk wanted to join him, Maxie and Archie just wandered off somewhere, Cyrus ragequit, and now N is off doing something "Positive". Food for thought?
Blackmagebard
Blackmagebard
Staff

Voice Team Pokemon BW progress thread - Page 2 Bg10

http://americannerd.thecomicseries.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Supernova Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:41 am

lol, Giovanni + Maxie + Archie + Cyrus = Elite Four? xD

I doubt they'd do it, but it'd be cool if they all appeared in one game, with at least some of them involved in the plot and otherwise battleable postgame.

It would be best though if none of their riginal teams were involved, bar maybe some admins, e.g. Giovanni arrives continuing his training - the celebi event has him training in Tohjo Falls to defeat Red ... then he gets beaten by Gold and disappears again (although i think he has lower levels than RGBY :p), and it would be interesting if Silver was involved somehow :O And then maybe some loyal rocket admins chase after him to try and find him. Cyrus would probably still be lamenting about the plight of the world and trying to be evil while N holds a more positive view now. And Maxie and Archie could be trying to retain the balance of nature somewhere, ahving learnt their lesson after awakening the weather titans.

Also, I was wondering why the team rocket theme was in BW other than for the Sound Director to scare you and shoot you with nostalgia. Apparently, in winter, you can find the team rocket grunt who stole the machine part in GSC/HGSS somewhere. He was funny :p But I suppose if he's form Unova, then he'd speak normally now?

Supernova
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Supernova Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:59 am

Double post ftw!

At level 60, I guess it was a bit high >_> I was not even level 55 for elite four rebattle in HGSS. So, they were mostly easy .. but omg MARSHAL! His pokemon are scary :S And I didn't have the brains to use a chesto berry so I was 'forced' to use my Simisage for his breloom ... and all hsi other annoying pokemon (Sawk, Mienshao). Oh, and sturdy is such a pain.

Alder was really easy by comparison. Took out Accelgor with heat crash, then used a variety of pokemon to deal with Bouffalant ... ended up knocking itself out by recoil. Druddigon I sent out Beartic to get superpowered so krookodile could KO it with one Outrage. Vanniluxe I got lucky using Braviary and helaed my Emboar, then used tailwind, and he missed both times with blizzard O.o SO then I used fly, got KOd, finished it off with brick break from emboar and then got falre blitz, hooray! Flare Blitz'd Escavelier, tailwind peters out, he KOs me with hyper beam from volcarona. I sent out Krookodile, my last pokemon, use earthquake, nearly KO. He used full restore, I max revive emboar. He bug buzzes me. I send out Emboar, realise he can probaly OHKO me with hyper beam but he uses quiver dance and I HEAD SMASHed him and won!

Although first attempt I thought I was beat by druddigon when it used outrage on my weakened Emboar. I thought I was KOd but actually on 8HP but realised this onyl as I turned my DS off O.o Second I underestimate that stupid ice cream and it KOd weakened Emboar with blizzard.

Cheren is harder Sad his Haxorus can KO everything I have with outrage and is fairly quick to. I could beat him, but it would be a pain so meh. Althoughhh I used beartic + hail + Icy rock on his gigalith, then spammed dive. He kept missing with stone edge, it was funny :p He was left with soo little hp that hail would've KOd him but he hit and hail ended Sad It was fun while it lasted (iof only he didn;t have leftovers).

Supernova
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2