Pokémon Special Anime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Christmas/ 2 Year Anniversary Party 2011

+9
SaiTurtlesninjaNX
Blackmagebard
Supernova
Red_the_knight
okaminokage
Jonk
MrMaster
The Black Glove
dirksies
13 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

What day should we have the party?

Christmas/ 2 Year Anniversary Party 2011 I_vote_lcap0%Christmas/ 2 Year Anniversary Party 2011 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Christmas/ 2 Year Anniversary Party 2011 I_vote_lcap67%Christmas/ 2 Year Anniversary Party 2011 I_vote_rcap 67% 
[ 6 ]
Christmas/ 2 Year Anniversary Party 2011 I_vote_lcap33%Christmas/ 2 Year Anniversary Party 2011 I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 3 ]
Christmas/ 2 Year Anniversary Party 2011 I_vote_lcap0%Christmas/ 2 Year Anniversary Party 2011 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 9

Poll closed

Christmas/ 2 Year Anniversary Party 2011 Empty Christmas/ 2 Year Anniversary Party 2011

Post by dirksies Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:41 pm

Okay, I suggested this on the random topic, and people seemed to like it, so here we go! We need to pick a date and time as well as organize presents!

Brainstorm away!

Poll closed: Our meet-up is going to be the 21st, also known as TOMORROW!!

Last edited by dirksies on Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:05 am; edited 3 times in total
dirksies
dirksies
Team Leader

Voice Team Voice Team Leader VA Critic Christmas/ 2 Year Anniversary Party 2011 Bg10

Back to top Go down

Christmas/ 2 Year Anniversary Party 2011 Empty Re: Christmas/ 2 Year Anniversary Party 2011

Post by The Black Glove Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:59 pm

Karaoke. We need to do lots of karaoke. You don't even need to be drunk to do it (although I can simulate the experience with an energy drink). Hell, how about a karaoke contest?

And of course, everyone can make gifts for each other to share in a big thread. Artwork and animations and songs and stuff like that.
The Black Glove
The Black Glove
Staff

Script Team Voice Team Christmas/ 2 Year Anniversary Party 2011 Bg10

Back to top Go down

Christmas/ 2 Year Anniversary Party 2011 Empty Re: Christmas/ 2 Year Anniversary Party 2011

Post by MrMaster Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:36 am

Will non-staff members be allowed to participate? XD
MrMaster
MrMaster
Voice Team
Voice Team

Christmas/ 2 Year Anniversary Party 2011 Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by dirksies Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:48 am

Of course, master! this is a celebration of the entire project and if you're a member of this forum, you're a member of the project!
dirksies
dirksies
Team Leader

Voice Team Voice Team Leader VA Critic Christmas/ 2 Year Anniversary Party 2011 Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonk Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:42 pm

Oh god karaoke sounds ... MY HEART SO TRUEEE~~~, OUR COURAGE WILL ... fun XP

If anyone has a fun online game we could all play maybe that's an option ... or drinking game for us of age people (>^.^)>
Jonk
Jonk
Staff

Animation Team Christmas/ 2 Year Anniversary Party 2011 Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by okaminokage Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:51 pm

I usually feel to out of place to post to much on internet sites before i get to know people maybe I can use this to get to know people ^^ *hopeful*
okaminokage
okaminokage

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_the_knight Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:07 pm

Online games! Karaoke! And Presents! What about a Live Stream?
Red_the_knight
Red_the_knight
Staff

Illustration Team Christmas/ 2 Year Anniversary Party 2011 Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Supernova Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:44 pm

Hmmm 2 years anniversary and Christmas . . . I won't be around for either of them Sad (am going on holidayyyyy)

Supernova
Staff

Script Team Christmas/ 2 Year Anniversary Party 2011 Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonk Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:15 pm

Well if ya want to live stream your free too but I don't see much point to a 5 or 10 or 20 way live stream split.
Jonk
Jonk
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackmagebard Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:19 pm

Maybe we could stream us all playing an online game or something?

Along with the karaoke party and that, we could see if we want a Q&A session with people interested in the project through the Stream.

In addition to that, I'd be more than happy to contribute some of a silly script. Razz
Blackmagebard
Blackmagebard
Staff

Voice Team Christmas/ 2 Year Anniversary Party 2011 Bg10

http://americannerd.thecomicseries.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonk Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:31 pm

Maybe we could stream us all playing an online game or something?
Well why not play the game together rather than streaming? Not saying it cant be done.
Also if this is formalish (has start and end time) should we have a MC or something to guide it along. If its informal, the live stream, on say the current event/goings on maybe a great way to let newcomers know whats currently going on.
Jonk
Jonk
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by dirksies Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:31 pm

okaminokage wrote:I usually feel to out of place to post to much on internet sites before i get to know people maybe I can use this to get to know people ^^ *hopeful*

Yes! I've found that Skype is a really good way to get more comfortable talking to people and if we're all there then wou can get to know more people! =D

Blackmagebard wrote:Maybe we could stream us all playing an online game or something?

Along with the karaoke party and that, we could see if we want a Q&A session with people interested in the project through the Stream.

In addition to that, I'd be more than happy to contribute some of a silly script. Razz

Oh, I like the ideas for a Q&A session!

@jonk we could just have a list of events we want to happen, I don't think we necessarily need an MC

dirksies
dirksies
Team Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by SaiTurtlesninjaNX Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:09 pm

I don't know if I be working or not on that day because I only fine out when I'm working a week ahead. I hope I be on that day shiff on the date what ever it is.
SaiTurtlesninjaNX
SaiTurtlesninjaNX
Staff

https://www.youtube.com/user/SaiTurtlesninjaNX

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_the_knight Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:27 pm

Sweet! Then its settled. We'll have Skype to play online games.

Jonk wrote:
Well if ya want to live stream your free too but I don't see much point to a 5 or 10 or 20 way live stream split.

I know. I'm just going to play only one game for the audience to pick and I shall play that game. I might bring in my buddies for some Brawl.
Red_the_knight
Red_the_knight
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonk Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:33 pm

Red_the_knight wrote:I know. I'm just going to play only one game for the audience to pick and I shall play that game. I might bring in my buddies for some Brawl.
YES! I love me some Brawl! Kirby said: "Good Job" (>^.^)d
Jonk
Jonk
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by The Black Glove Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:10 am

Well, when you say "Online Games", TF2 springs to mind, as it is now F2P, and a very fun game...
The Black Glove
The Black Glove
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_the_knight Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:42 am

Nah. I don't have TF2. I'll only show Brawl and Starwars Battlefront 2 as a Christmas Present to everyone since its a Live Stream.
Red_the_knight
Red_the_knight
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackmagebard Mon Nov 28, 2011 2:41 pm

The Black Glove wrote:Well, when you say "Online Games", TF2 springs to mind, as it is now F2P, and a very fun game...

The Voice Team could try and play L4D2 while impersonating TFS if we're feeling particularly insane XP
Blackmagebard
Blackmagebard
Staff

http://americannerd.thecomicseries.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_the_knight Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:58 pm

I would go for some TF2, but all I can do is Brawl and Starwars Battlefront 2 Unless I'll finally go grab TF2 online.

As for me, I might set the date for my Live Stream, but I won't tell. I could try the 10th. I'll get my boys to try and sing with me.
Red_the_knight
Red_the_knight
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrtweetums Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:39 pm

It sounds like everyone has a good idea of what we're going to do!

I do like the idea of the online games, but I'm worried that all of the members might not have the game to play with. Maybe we can organize a pokemon tournament or something? (I think there might be a higher possibility of people having the pokemon games on this forum ^^)

But I digress. This party sounds like fun!
Mrtweetums
Mrtweetums
Full Supporter
Full Supporter

Forum Team Voice Team Administrator Christmas/ 2 Year Anniversary Party 2011 Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_the_knight Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:24 am

Wi-Fi? Sorry, but I can't do that. I don't have Wi-Fi. Sorry for the disappointment.
Red_the_knight
Red_the_knight
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by The Black Glove Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:04 pm

I agree that a Pokemon Tournament would be awesome, but it's not really viable because of Wi-Fi issues. Unless everyone wants to go download a copy of Pokemon Laboratory (the successor to Shoddy), which is an online battle simulator that's accurate up to the 4th Generation (D/P/Pt/HG/SS). That could work. I'd totally be willing to coordinate a tournament, if people are willing to enter.

Again, TF2 is free to play, so it would be very easy for a large number of us to get the game and play it. It doesn't specifically require Wi-fi, just a group of people who have internet connections and (preferably) a mouse each.
The Black Glove
The Black Glove
Staff

Back to top Go down

Christmas/ 2 Year Anniversary Party 2011 Empty Skype?

Post by anitasonia1998 Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:16 pm

dirksies wrote:
okaminokage wrote:I usually feel to out of place to post to much on internet sites before i get to know people maybe I can use this to get to know people ^^ *hopeful*

Yes! I've found that Skype is a really good way to get more comfortable talking to people and if we're all there then wou can get to know more people! =D

Blackmagebard wrote:Maybe we could stream us all playing an online game or something?

Oh, I like the ideas for a Q&A session!

@jonk we could just have a list of events we want to happen, I don't think we necessarily need an MC

So do you think we are going to do Skype? I can give you my Skype account name and all that..
anitasonia1998
anitasonia1998

Back to top Go down

Post by okaminokage Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:07 pm

dirksies wrote:

pikachu Maybe I'll try to make something or learn to play something on my trumpet

okaminokage
okaminokage

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonk Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:53 pm

Just add your Skype stuff to your profile. I think there is a option for it.

PS: Pokemon... Trumpets...
Jonk
Jonk
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next