Pokémon Special Anime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Few suggestions - ACCEPTED

+6
Mylodon
Joyfulldreams
~Dewy~
Goddess_of_Random
Angel-Kid
videofan9864
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Few suggestions - ACCEPTED - Page 2 Empty Re: Few suggestions - ACCEPTED

Post by Ama-chan Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:09 pm

I agree with an earlier idea, the chapters in PokeSupe are quite short, so for the eyecatch idea, I agree. We would probably have to make the episode's two chapters long, and we could have an eyecatch in the ending... If its only one episode long, we could have an eyecatch after the opening and before the ending... That might work, correct?

Changing scenes/characters and fillers are sorta a must... We cannot have the anime and the manga be EXACT copies... That'd be boring, truly, so I agree with that as well... We might want to be weary with fillers though. Too many can ruin a project... Just think of Naruto anime... -.-; yuk...

For the titles being (ex) V.Ponyta insted of Ponyta Tale, etc. I COMPLETELY AGREE!!! I love Viz for bringing PokeSupe to America, but they edit things, change names and everything... I hate them, and the titles... Personally, I like every title being V.(Pokemon) or vs. (pokemon). Its cleaner and nicer to me... I just like it...

Sorry for rambling so long... I'll shut up now... lolz
Ama-chan
Ama-chan

Few suggestions - ACCEPTED - Page 2 Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotrod198 Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:22 pm

For more time couldn't we just have a preview for the next episode? It may be more work but it sure could be worth it.
Hotrod198
Hotrod198

Back to top Go down

Post by ShenCS Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:02 am

I'm actually totally for the Viz chapter names. Sorry, but "Glimpse of the Glow" will stay with me forever.
Perhaps we could just have both.
ShenCS
ShenCS
Script Team
Script Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:44 pm

I like Vs Pokemon titles~
some of the Viz titles use bad puns.. >.>
and let's try to do 2 episodes before we release it. ^^ so we can add a preview at the end of the episode. : D i like previews. but if we're near dying at the end of episode 1 production, it's better to rest and just release the 1st episode. it depends on the situation. ^^

..and i really want a trailer before episode 1 is released.. pikachu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrtweetums Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:13 pm

Maybe we should vote for the episode names, as some people maybe accustomed to viz or vs.
Mrtweetums
Mrtweetums
Full Supporter
Full Supporter

Forum Team Voice Team Administrator Few suggestions - ACCEPTED - Page 2 Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by videofan9864 Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:23 pm

Mrtweetums wrote:Maybe we should vote for the episode names, as some people maybe accustomed to viz or vs.

I'm myself am ok with either one but I'm also ok to making new titles. Because our aim is 2 chapters per episode it would be ambiguous to put 2 titles at the start. Unless we split the titles, after chapter 1 we have an eye catch and then we add another title for the chapter 2.
videofan9864
videofan9864

Forum Team Few suggestions - ACCEPTED - Page 2 Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrtweetums Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:27 pm

Good point, I didn't think of that. But if we do an episode with 2 chapters, and use an eyecatch when the first Chapter ends, and make a new title for the second one, isn't that practically splitting them up?

Maybe we should make our own titles. It would be creative, and Like the viz titles, only without bad puns.
Mrtweetums
Mrtweetums
Full Supporter
Full Supporter

Forum Team Voice Team Administrator Few suggestions - ACCEPTED - Page 2 Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by videofan9864 Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:42 pm

Mrtweetums wrote:Good point, I didn't think of that. But if we do an episode with 2 chapters, and use an eyecatch when the first Chapter ends, and make a new title for the second one, isn't that practically splitting them up?

Maybe we should make our own titles. It would be creative, and Like the viz titles, only without bad puns.

Yes that's why we can't have either the viz or vs since we're doing a 20 min episode. Also there is a chance that we might do 2 chapters and 1/4 of the third in 1 episode. I see things like that on detective conan and fullmetal alchemist, they sometimes animate 2 and 1/2 chapters etc, hence that's why they make their own titles.
videofan9864
videofan9864

Forum Team Few suggestions - ACCEPTED - Page 2 Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:24 am

All the suggestions in this thread have been attended to.

We are planning on doing the eyecatch
and
we are doing 1-2 chapters depending on the length/flow.

Great ideas video. Since this topic is resolved, I am going to use my magical mod powers and lock it.

LOCKED. pikachu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2