Pokémon Special Anime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Social communications thread ver. 2

+55
Meedle
PokeFan72
Tsurugi
The Black Glove
Jonk
megaman
Kellan
Chaosbrix
john
MastermindHen
Tākoizu-Chan
Minto-chan
KamonPeachFox
Blackmagebard
alicetama
Katosen27
TheViolentTomboy
videofan9864
pokemonv3
OneToTen
yeahtoast
RainbowMunchies
Memieko
Keyhala
How are you?
Philman
Alexie82818
Zephyr
Kazaazz
HamsterPants
Red_the_knight
Vanilla Twilight
Skotein
gold
Skillfulness
Razor-Leaf
Aki11
VGmaster
Nol
Passerby Boy
Joyfulldreams
Supernova
dirksies
FaisLittleWhiteRaven
AkieTara
Marley
silent storm
~Dewy~
dawsoc
カイリ
SunnyHinataKawaii
whatthechuck3
Mrtweetums
UberGabel
SaiTurtlesninjaNX
59 posters

Page 24 of 43 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 33 ... 43  Next

Go down

Social communications thread ver. 2 - Page 24 Empty Re: Social communications thread ver. 2

Post by dirksies Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:08 pm

*blinks* It is? Well...I unlocked it for now. Ezu might lock it again if she sees fit.

And are you sure you're not like Pearl?
dirksies
dirksies
Team Leader

Voice Team Voice Team Leader VA Critic Social communications thread ver. 2 - Page 24 Bg10

Back to top Go down

Social communications thread ver. 2 - Page 24 Empty Re: Social communications thread ver. 2

Post by Memieko Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:55 pm

He just said he doesn't look like Pearl. He has the personality though.
Memieko
Memieko
Team Leader

Illustration Team Animation Team Social communications thread ver. 2 - Page 24 Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by dirksies Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:06 pm

oh yeah, but yes, the personality is very similar...
dirksies
dirksies
Team Leader

Voice Team Voice Team Leader VA Critic Social communications thread ver. 2 - Page 24 Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Memieko Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:11 pm

Now if we get a Diamond in here we can have a Pokemon Manzai.
Memieko
Memieko
Team Leader

Illustration Team Animation Team Social communications thread ver. 2 - Page 24 Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by yeahtoast Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:29 am

heehee happy my personality's only really like that on here,
in really life I don't say or do anything unless I'm around close friends (or have had too much sugar pikachu )
P.S. Memieko, the profile pic may have confused you, but I am a girl Smile
yeahtoast
yeahtoast
Staff

Script Team Social communications thread ver. 2 - Page 24 Bg10

http://toast-tastic.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Razor-Leaf Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:50 am

I knew it! XDD
Razor-Leaf
Razor-Leaf
Hyper Supporter
Hyper Supporter

Fakemon Contest Social communications thread ver. 2 - Page 24 Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by yeahtoast Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:37 am

that I'm a girl or that I don't like to talk to people?
yeahtoast
yeahtoast
Staff

Script Team Social communications thread ver. 2 - Page 24 Bg10

http://toast-tastic.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Razor-Leaf Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:08 am

the girl part. Very Happy
I didn't know that you were shy. happy
Razor-Leaf
Razor-Leaf
Hyper Supporter
Hyper Supporter

Fakemon Contest Social communications thread ver. 2 - Page 24 Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Memieko Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:25 am

Why do ALWAYS do that!? I hate the misleading pics! *Headdesk*

You're still a Pearl anyway.
Memieko
Memieko
Team Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by RainbowMunchies Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:26 am

It was doing something weird with the posts. Like...

well it's not doing it now, so nvm. XD
RainbowMunchies
RainbowMunchies
Script Team
Script Team

Social communications thread ver. 2 - Page 24 Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Philman Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:19 am

Hey guys! Blatand inglorious self-promotion: I'm having trouble thinking up what to talk about for the Pokemon Anime for that Retrospective thing I'm doing (since I think it's high time I get another one done), if anyone wants to give me some insight on the Johto Journeys... please don't hesitate to PM me about it! Help would be amazing. Thanks!

okay, selfish call-for-help over. What's new? pirat
Philman
Philman
Voice Team
Voice Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrtweetums Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:35 am

Hm...you have a point, Phil. Nothing really happens in Johto Journeys. Well...I think you could talk about the Charizard Valley incident. (that happened in JJ, right?) You could talk about specific events in episodes (Cyndaquil, new rivals, and etc.) but other than that...I've got nothing. If I get anything else about Johto Journeys Ill be sure to PM you!

Something new, something new...oh! I stumbled upon an episode of Pokemon Best Wishes and...I was genuinely suprised. Team Rocket...is now an actual threat! I mean...wow! Gone were the silly antics of the old, this new Team Rocket..is what they should've always been! No more pikachu stealing obsession for this trio, and definately no blasting off again!

Now, while I was amazed that the same ol' plot structure now has...depth. I can't help but feel kinda saddened. 13+ years of Team Rocket antics gone for good. But still, I really do like this serious tense shift. I reccommend checking out some episodes! (perhaps pokemon is trying to redeem their formulatic plots with something new! Who knows!)

And here's the kicker. Ash actually almost loses to Jessie! I mean...what?
Mrtweetums
Mrtweetums
Full Supporter
Full Supporter

Forum Team Voice Team Administrator Social communications thread ver. 2 - Page 24 Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazaazz Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:42 pm

YES, BEST WISHES IS ACTUALLY GOOD.

Frightingly good. The battles are vastly improved upon, and Team Rocket are an actual threat which operate in the shadows and the only time they face Ash and co are when they absolutely have to. This means no blast offs, but they have done a motto once or twice. But 10 episodes in and ONLY twice? It's a new record. And I don't mind either Dent or Iris, as they make a nice change from Brock and Misty/May/Dawn. (Don't mention Max)

My only quips though are that Ash is an idiot. Still. (I mean who throws a Poke Ball at a full health Pokemon after travelling through four regions?!) And he went to Isshu Unova with only Pikachu again. Granted though, that made his Pikachu a bit more special, considering it's nowhere to be found in Unova. Thereby promoting B/W Pokemon even more.

...Oh yeah you needed stuff on Johto Journeys right? You could say catchy the opening is. (Just kidding) Well he caught the three Johto starters, Heracross, Noctowl, and left his Charizard in Charific Valley and his Squirtle went back to the Squirtle Squad. Brock also caught a Pineco, and Jessie caught a Wobbuffet yet lost her Lickitung...and Misty...erm...AH YES her Poliwag evolved into Poliwhirl! (Or was that in Johto League Champions...I forget)

Ash also managed to grab two badges...the ones from Falkner and Bugsy. Whitney I think he got it the first couple of episodes are shortly into JLC.

BUT THIS IS THE POINT WHICH YOU HAVE TO SAY. THE GS BALL. When back in the Orange League Ash got his hands on it from Prof Ivy it's said to be a very mysterious ball. Then it's given to Kurt in JJ and nothing is seen nor heard from it ever again! (I mean you would've thought it'd make a comeback when HG/SS came out). But no, despite the mysteries and everything to do with it, it's NEVER mentioned again. EVER. Word of God says the ball was meant to have Celebi in it, but because the 4th movie had that Pokemon has a lead character, the idea was scraped. They thought we would forget about it but no, of course we didn't. It's near infamous.

Yeah that's my ramble gone for the day.
Kazaazz
Kazaazz

Forum Team Music Team VA Critic Social communications thread ver. 2 - Page 24 Bg10

http://kazaazz.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by SaiTurtlesninjaNX Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:47 pm

@Philman
There alot to talk for the pokemon anime in Johto. There is anime was good last. Ash was more develop in this time then he ever is in the series, When Misty lift the show when down hill, Brock was Brock, and for there was more characters development then any other season.

Ash was more develop then Red at this point. But Ash development go down the toilet after Johto.

You also need to talk about The Legend of Thunder! Where Jimmy is voice by Goku (Sean Schemmel).

You may want bring this up. One what should of been the end of the series and the first movie.
SaiTurtlesninjaNX
SaiTurtlesninjaNX
Staff

Voice Team Social communications thread ver. 2 - Page 24 Bg10

https://www.youtube.com/user/SaiTurtlesninjaNX

Back to top Go down

Post by OneToTen Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:07 am

I happened to watch the episode 10 of Best Wishes yesterday and I say: way to get crap past the radar. Come on, was I the only one getting weird thoughts at the sight of Janovy getting whipped by Tsutarja with love in it's eyes...? Wink
I haven't watched the anime in a while, so I don't recall the major reasons of Team Rocket Duo's suckiness, but I would say that having a freaking truck coming right in with the doors is some kind of an improvement. Also, last time I watched it, Pokemon battles were about attacks, not erm... wrestling? But I must say it is some kind of a strategy.
OneToTen
OneToTen

Back to top Go down

Post by Joyfulldreams Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:42 am

....that video was really WEIRD. I could understand basically most of what they were saying, and that was definitely an ad, no doubt about it. XD
Joyfulldreams
Joyfulldreams
Illustration Team
Illustration Team

Illustration Team Leader Administrator Social communications thread ver. 2 - Page 24 Bg10

http://joyfulldreams.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Memieko Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:08 am

Ash also gets turned into a Pikachu by some witch with a Murkrow who was trying to conjure a spell to allow humans to speak with Pokemon.

Social communications thread ver. 2 - Page 24 Ash-Pikachu

GS ball takes place in Orange Islands/League not Johto Journeys.

And from what I've heard is that Isshu region seems to be a bit more original than any other region besides Johto. I think from what I have seen:

I like the new Team Rocket outfits(I don't know the new motto or how stupid they are now)

The new Pokemon look pretty cool

Change up of Dento and Iris.

Dislikes:
They have pupils...

Ash's eyes are bigger

He's probably not going to win this league either...
Memieko
Memieko
Team Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by dirksies Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:45 am

Memieko wrote:Ash also gets turned into a Pikachu by some witch with a Murkrow who was trying to conjure a spell to allow humans to speak with Pokemon.

Social communications thread ver. 2 - Page 24 Ash-Pikachu

What episode is that?
dirksies
dirksies
Team Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Memieko Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:49 am

I can't remember..Johto was kind of a blur to me o.x never really caught my eye.

Wait it's episode 243 depending on whether you count banned episodes or not. Somewhere around there, if it's not just keep looking for it, the name is Hocus Pokemon or something.
Memieko
Memieko
Team Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrtweetums Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:52 pm

Well, I think the Gs ball did happen in Journeys. He just gave it to Kurt. (definitely something to mention, Phil) and the Pikachu turning thing...wasn't that in Master Quest? I dunno, I'm very woozy. confused
Mrtweetums
Mrtweetums
Full Supporter
Full Supporter

Forum Team Voice Team Administrator Social communications thread ver. 2 - Page 24 Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by SaiTurtlesninjaNX Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:18 pm

I just look it up on bulbapedia. It was episode 241 (Hocus Pokémon, ポケモンまほうでだいへんしん!,?A Huge Transformation with Pokémon Magic!?)

Master Quest was still sit place in Johto.
SaiTurtlesninjaNX
SaiTurtlesninjaNX
Staff

Voice Team Social communications thread ver. 2 - Page 24 Bg10

https://www.youtube.com/user/SaiTurtlesninjaNX

Back to top Go down

Post by Philman Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:36 am

Hey guys! Wow thanks for all this help! I'm really getting organized thanks to it! And yeah, I had to watch a few episodes of the show and... thanks to SaiTurtles, I decided to sing a song just because I didn't upload anything in a while...

please forgive the not-as-accurate-as-can-be Meowth voice, but hey... I'm not Maddie Blaustein and I really tried!

hope you like it regardless. And please don't take the lyrics to heart.... I joke. I JOKE!

Philman
Philman
Voice Team
Voice Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Memieko Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:20 am

LMFAO oh god! Haha good job Phil, that made me crack up a lot xD
Memieko
Memieko
Team Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:47 am

Awesome video and your Meowth voice is alright actually.

Back to top Go down

Post by dirksies Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:48 pm

Yay! It's Pokemon Profile Picture month on Facebook. It fills me with such joy ^.^
dirksies
dirksies
Team Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 43 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 33 ... 43  Next