Pokémon Special Anime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A question - ACCEPTED

+3
Ama-chan
Joyfulldreams
dawsoc
7 posters

Go down

A question - ACCEPTED Empty A question - ACCEPTED

Post by dawsoc Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:13 am

So is the anime going to be in seasons or not?
dawsoc
dawsoc

A question - ACCEPTED Bg10

Back to top Go down

A question - ACCEPTED Empty Re: A question - ACCEPTED

Post by Joyfulldreams Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:46 am

Hm, I suppose that the seasons will be by arcs. The firsts season will be the RGB saga, the second will be the Yellow saga, so on a so forth...but that is a very good idea! =3
Joyfulldreams
Joyfulldreams
Illustration Team
Illustration Team

Illustration Team Leader Administrator A question - ACCEPTED Bg10

http://joyfulldreams.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by dawsoc Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:38 am

okay now it makes sense
dawsoc
dawsoc

Back to top Go down

Post by Ama-chan Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:23 pm

Yeah, it would probably be better to call them seasons. Plus, if we have filler episodes/seasons, we couldn't call them the arcs because we do want to be more true to the manga... I actually hadnt thought of that...
Ama-chan
Ama-chan

Back to top Go down

Post by dawsoc Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:36 am

just a smaller question,will crystal count as its own or not?
dawsoc
dawsoc

Back to top Go down

Post by ShenCS Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:56 am

We'll probably be working with the Generations (except FRLG). The arcs might be split into two seasons each however.
RGB/Y
GS/C
RS
FRLG
E
DP
...is a proposal. But really, these will be churned out as they come out. There won't be huge gaps between seasons (slight delays for new VAs etc.) as much as between episodes so this isn't really an issue.
ShenCS
ShenCS
Script Team
Script Team

Back to top Go down

Post by videofan9864 Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:15 pm

ShenCS wrote:We'll probably be working with the Generations (except FRLG). The arcs might be split into two seasons each however.
RGB/Y
GS/C
RS
FRLG
E
DP
...is a proposal. But really, these will be churned out as they come out. There won't be huge gaps between seasons (slight delays for new VAs etc.) as much as between episodes so this isn't really an issue.

Hmmm I know that the group's aim is to do the manga in sequence but how about animating the short sagas first? I mean after RGB, then Yellow, then FRLG? That way if we get stuck or loses some motivation (I hope not) then we can at least finish up some sagas.

On RGB being 40 chapters I estimate we can have 20 episodes
Yellow being 50 chapters we can have about 25
FRLG 40 chapters we can have about 20 as well.

But seriously R/S and GSC has like 90 chapters. How come RGB and FRLG are so short?

The downside to that is it would be as spoilers and unfair to the other people who likes to see the other characters. But then again coro coro originally released them at the same time per month.
videofan9864
videofan9864

Forum Team A question - ACCEPTED Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrtweetums Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:13 pm

videofan9864 wrote:
ShenCS wrote:We'll probably be working with the Generations (except FRLG). The arcs might be split into two seasons each however.
RGB/Y
GS/C
RS
FRLG
E
DP

Hmmm I know that the group's aim is to do the manga in sequence but how about animating the short sagas first? I mean after RGB, then Yellow, then FRLG? That way if we get stuck or loses some motivation (I hope not) then we can at least finish up some sagas.

On RGB being 40 chapters I estimate we can have 20 episodes
Yellow being 50 chapters we can have about 25
FRLG 40 chapters we can have about 20 as well.

But seriously R/S and GSC has like 90 chapters. How come RGB and FRLG are so short?

The downside to that is it would be as spoilers and unfair to the other people who likes to see the other characters. But then again coro coro originally released them at the same time per month.

On the other side, if we attract new fans with our anime, who have never seen pokemon special, they would be confused as who silver is and stuff.
I think by the time we complete yellow, we'll know if we want to get serious and do the gsc arc or not, and thus be ready to make a commitment.
Mrtweetums
Mrtweetums
Full Supporter
Full Supporter

Forum Team Voice Team Administrator A question - ACCEPTED Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by videofan9864 Fri Dec 25, 2009 3:44 am

You're right. Hopefully things will go on the positive side. But I'd be happy if we just complete yellow arc. That way we can show those guys that said our project was born dead.

Though the main problem is how the anime will be done to begin with. I mean I for one have no idea how the adobe animator works and I read that even with a lot of animators it will still take many months just to do a handful of episodes.
videofan9864
videofan9864

Forum Team A question - ACCEPTED Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrtweetums Fri Dec 25, 2009 12:56 pm

Yes, the time of animating will be difficult. Some fans take 3 months to animate a 30 second scene of a manga (though it looks really good, almost like real anime), and if we hope to make a 20 minute video, we'll need real dedication and all the help we get.
Mrtweetums
Mrtweetums
Full Supporter
Full Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by EvoWarrior5 Fri Dec 25, 2009 1:42 pm

i want to help, but i'm not sure if i'm good enough...
though i'm very excited about this, so i'm going to practise and work on this a lot, so i can pass my test, get on the team, and help you guys!
i also know someone that is pretty skilled with linearts and other stuff, but he's kinda lazy...
maybe i can get him to help a little bit, but i won't promise too much...

EvoWarrior5

Back to top Go down

Post by Ama-chan Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:21 pm

I think the reason the GSC arc is so long is because GS and C are technically diffrent arcs, though it may not seem so... But the arcs would most likely be like this to make things easier and... gyuu...

RGB
Y
GS
C
RS
FRLG
E
DP
Pt

Depending on how far we were to get. The games came out seperately, so it'd be more likely they'd be seperated into arcs... Though most people, including myself, consider the GSC arc one arc, it's probably two... I think that'd be easier... Dont shoot me... *shot*

As for animation, I'm not too worried. We'll have a lapse, sure, but as long as we keep going, it'd be alright *shot again* ... I cant animate, so I'm probably not one to talk, though... -.-; I'm worried about the animators, but I dont think the images have to be perfect, just... As long as we can make this project work~

Last edited by Ama-chan on Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo *blushes*)
Ama-chan
Ama-chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Joyfulldreams Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:28 pm

Ama-chan wrote:I think the reason the GSC arc is so long is because GS and C are technically diffrent arcs, though it may not seem so... But the arcs would most likely be like this to make things easier and... gyuu...

RGB
Y
GS
C
RS
FRSL
E
DP
Pt

Depending on how far we were to get. The games came out seperately, so it'd be more likely they'd be seperated into arcs... Though most people, including myself, consider the GSC arc one arc, it's probably two... I think that'd be easier... Dont shoot me... *shot*

As for animation, I'm not too worried. We'll have a lapse, sure, but as long as we keep going, it'd be alright *shot again* ... I cant animate, so I'm probably not one to talk, though... -.-; I'm worried about the animators, but I dont think the images have to be perfect, just... As long as we can make this project work~

XD That makes total sense!!! (But the RS saga is still FRIGGIN' LONG...which it deserves to be...because those games were awesome...and ITS SUCH AN AMAZING STORY OMG...)
Joyfulldreams
Joyfulldreams
Illustration Team
Illustration Team

Illustration Team Leader Administrator A question - ACCEPTED Bg10

http://joyfulldreams.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrtweetums Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:44 pm

I think that this thread may have already been handled with.

That chapter organization seems about right...so...if this is okay with everyone...

Mrtweetums
Mrtweetums
Full Supporter
Full Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down