Pokémon Special Anime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Social communications thread ver. 2

+55
Meedle
PokeFan72
Tsurugi
The Black Glove
Jonk
megaman
Kellan
Chaosbrix
john
MastermindHen
Tākoizu-Chan
Minto-chan
KamonPeachFox
Blackmagebard
alicetama
Katosen27
TheViolentTomboy
videofan9864
pokemonv3
OneToTen
yeahtoast
RainbowMunchies
Memieko
Keyhala
How are you?
Philman
Alexie82818
Zephyr
Kazaazz
HamsterPants
Red_the_knight
Vanilla Twilight
Skotein
gold
Skillfulness
Razor-Leaf
Aki11
VGmaster
Nol
Passerby Boy
Joyfulldreams
Supernova
dirksies
FaisLittleWhiteRaven
AkieTara
Marley
silent storm
~Dewy~
dawsoc
カイリ
SunnyHinataKawaii
whatthechuck3
Mrtweetums
UberGabel
SaiTurtlesninjaNX
59 posters

Page 28 of 43 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 35 ... 43  Next

Go down

Social communications thread ver. 2 - Page 28 Empty Re: Social communications thread ver. 2

Post by Joyfulldreams Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:27 am

I think another reason that people don't do this kind of thing is because they hate it when things go so slow. I mean, real anime companies shovel out episodes in a week, meanwhile we're going at the pace of a feature film. XD But, steadily ahead we go!

I doubt we'll ever be able to do an episode in a week's time, EVER, but so what! We're making it and that's that.
Joyfulldreams
Joyfulldreams
Illustration Team
Illustration Team

Illustration Team Leader Administrator Social communications thread ver. 2 - Page 28 Bg10

http://joyfulldreams.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Social communications thread ver. 2 - Page 28 Empty Re: Social communications thread ver. 2

Post by Aki11 Fri Dec 31, 2010 10:03 am

again, if we're able to ditch school life and such altogether and focus 100% on the project. Once a month should actually be possible lol. but don't think anyone of us can afford to do that lol=w=; Plus we are quite shorthanded.

Anime companies, while no denying that their productivity is indeed great, are working as full time animators who eat live and breathe animation. And plus they are working together. we are teens (and some young adults) from all over the world trying to do the impossible without actual knowledge, learning by trial and error, through the internet. We can't supervise you 24/7 to tell you not to procrastinate or something is going wrong like what the directors can in anime companies. so naturally production will go a lot slower, you can't expect every online dude and dudette to be workaholics like guestXD (jkjk<W<)XD

okay, it's official, my brains fogging up and I don't know what I'm typing anymore..
Aki11
Aki11
Staff

Animation Team Animation Team Leader Social communications thread ver. 2 - Page 28 Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by dirksies Fri Dec 31, 2010 10:41 am

I enjoy watching aki's coherence go down the later it gets her time =3

Anyway, even though it isn't the New Year yet for me, I wanted to post something before I forgot. Let's see, when I first found this project it was just starting and I was more interested in just doing the VA-ing for it. Now, about a year later, I am completely 100% devoted to everything about this project. I love the fact that all of us are amateurs and we're coming together from all over the world to make something awesome. I have made so many friends on this site, I've laughed really hard during Skype conversations, I've had to say good-bye to people and them glomp them when they come back, and I've been completely blown away with the talent that has found us. I confident that this project will produce what we've set out to do, whether that be 1 episode or 1000(!) and I am so proud to be apart of it.

Happy New Year, Everyone!
dirksies
dirksies
Team Leader

Voice Team Voice Team Leader VA Critic Social communications thread ver. 2 - Page 28 Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Razor-Leaf Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:33 pm

Uh.........what dirks said. ^_^' I'm so proud of all the people here.

Razor-Leaf
Razor-Leaf
Hyper Supporter
Hyper Supporter

Fakemon Contest Social communications thread ver. 2 - Page 28 Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Joyfulldreams Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:48 pm

Hey, guys, have you SEEN this?

http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&global=1&q=493+pokemon#/d2wo8ny

THIS IS LIKE THE MOST AMAZING THING EVER. HOLY JESUS. 0___0;;;
Joyfulldreams
Joyfulldreams
Illustration Team
Illustration Team

Illustration Team Leader Administrator Social communications thread ver. 2 - Page 28 Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrtweetums Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:08 am

Yeah! Now it's officially New Years for me! Happy new years everyone!

I just want to say that I'm glad that I joined such a wonderful and friendly project, and I'm glad I got to made a lot of amazing friends, and that I really got to know all of you!

I remember the times when our forums didn't have more than single digits. And now...we have so many awesome and dedicated members! I know that we'll complete our goals, and make this anime a reality!

Have a great new year everyone! ^^

Mrtweetums
Mrtweetums
Full Supporter
Full Supporter

Forum Team Voice Team Administrator Social communications thread ver. 2 - Page 28 Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Supernova Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:33 am

Joyfulldreams wrote:Hey, guys, have you SEEN this?

http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&global=1&q=493+pokemon#/d2wo8ny

THIS IS LIKE THE MOST AMAZING THING EVER. HOLY JESUS. 0___0;;;

Wow, are there many other kinds of Jesus?

Supernova
Staff

Script Team Social communications thread ver. 2 - Page 28 Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Philman Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:07 am

Whoa I'm talking a year later! Sure, I can help out with sound design, depending on what's needed and how long it would take. Smile

And oh man, I drew all 151 (because that's all there was back then) pokemon once on a giant poster board when I was 10. I wish I still had it. Sad

Happy 2011, guyzos.
Philman
Philman
Voice Team
Voice Team

Social communications thread ver. 2 - Page 28 Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Joyfulldreams Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:48 pm

BTW, I've gone and asked the guy who drew that monster of a poster if he'd be willing to help us with drawing backgrounds. He hasn't replied yet, but I really REALLY like his stuff (he draws pokemon on pictures of places he takes, it's really creative and adorable! 8D), and I'm sure he'd be a great help. X3
Joyfulldreams
Joyfulldreams
Illustration Team
Illustration Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Supernova Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:24 pm

Paul's Drapion is epic win O.O And scary. For some reason, it reminds me of that metal spider with a baby's head from Toy Story :p

But some things they come up with in the anime are just wierd. I mean, inflate your flotation sac? It didn;t even put it's thumb in it's mouth and blow . . . (lol). And it's a flotation sac ... it shoulda popped!

And lol,

Brock: If only Ash had a poison type pokemon ... blah blah blha ... would have cancelled each other out etc.
Dawn: Really!?
If only Brock had said "Nah."

But some move choices are so silly ... Torterra vs Drapion, and he goes with Leaf Storm? He needs Earthquake! And with Infernape vs Ninjask, he goes with Mach Punch. Well, I suppose he needed speed, but . . .

With all that said, i think Gliscor vs Drapion is sheer epicness and Pikachu vs Electivire should be at least as awesome!

And I have to find out what that track is with teh cool guitar-y bit that palys during battles.

In other news (which is not 'new'), How come Red beats Green in the finals, but red uses FOUR pokémon and Green uses three. And Ninetales didn't even take damage! (I think). Surely the pokémon league should have like ... rules, or something?

Supernova
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Razor-Leaf Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:48 pm

nah.
maybe green felt like taking it easy on him?
Razor-Leaf
Razor-Leaf
Hyper Supporter
Hyper Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by yeahtoast Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:42 pm

uh huh, Paul's just a scary guy, that drapion... *shudder*
and Ash is such an idiot sometimes, remember when he used gliscor and grotle is the snowpoint gym?
I mean, seriously? a GROUND/FLYING type in an ICE type gym? as Paul would say, pathetic
all ranting aside, Ash vs Paul is gonna be an EPIC battle
though I still think Ash should've used charizard...
yeahtoast
yeahtoast
Staff

http://toast-tastic.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Supernova Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:38 pm

Charizard is win!

You know we have a member called tetris? What a win username that is :O

Supernova
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by TheViolentTomboy Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:56 am

Oh wow...it's been forever since I've been here. Gotta look around and see what's new.

Oh yeah. The reason that Red beat Green is that the rules state that if only one of your Pokemon faints, you lose. That's why they kept switching around their Pokemon.
TheViolentTomboy
TheViolentTomboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Supernova Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:06 pm

Whut? O.o Where does it say that?

In other news, European realease for BW is 4th march! Two days before North America!! Suck it Americans!

*ahem*, I got a little carreid away there :p But that's pretty awesome since it's safely away form examtime Smile

Supernova
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_the_knight Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:54 pm

Well, I'm ganna say this: LOL. Oh, don't worry, Supernova, we'll save enough money to buy BW.

Soon, they're ganna release the game during BW Anime continues. But I do agree with the my little sister: the American names for the Pokemon are...I don't want to offend, Suckish.
Red_the_knight
Red_the_knight
Staff

Illustration Team Social communications thread ver. 2 - Page 28 Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Katosen27 Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:05 pm

to be fair Knight, the pokemon's physcial design is nothing to admire, either lol
Katosen27
Katosen27
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Supernova Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:51 pm

The few designs I've seen look pretty cool actually :O And i like the english names I remember, with the exception of Pidove. Oh, and it's unique ability 'Big Pecks', although it made me laugh.

You guys are too pessimistic :S

Supernova
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:56 am

wow nova you're saying you're optimistic? XDD a dictator? haha.
and to me the BW designs are lame and mehh... >_> (I like the white legendary thing though)

Back to top Go down

Post by Supernova Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:33 am

Dictators must be optimistic! If they always thought they were doomed to fail, tehy probably never would ahve bothered to try to gain power :O

Supernova
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_the_knight Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:59 am

I agree. Especially the Pidove. But I'll stick with nicknaming the BW Pokemon. They did kept the Munna Japanese name as Munna as English.
Red_the_knight
Red_the_knight
Staff

Illustration Team Social communications thread ver. 2 - Page 28 Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Razor-Leaf Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:26 am

For some reason I wanna call a pokemon "squink" XD
Razor-Leaf
Razor-Leaf
Hyper Supporter
Hyper Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by alicetama Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:21 pm

You people know my likes. Very Happy (Randomness= AWESOME.)

moo.
alicetama
alicetama

Back to top Go down

Post by Supernova Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:32 pm

Razor-Leaf wrote:For some reason I wanna call a pokemon "squink" XD

Spoink typo *shot*

Supernova
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by alicetama Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:24 pm

Razor-Leaf wrote:For some reason I wanna call a pokemon "squink" XD

That's fun to say. Squink.

It also reminds me of what Booth from Bones refers to Bones and her team 'squint'. xD
alicetama
alicetama

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 43 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 35 ... 43  Next