Pokémon Special Anime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Black/White

+20
Goomba_Z
martianunicorn
Ama-chan
dirksies
ocean2292
FaisLittleWhiteRaven
Nikuda64
Supernova
Aki11
~Dewy~
Hotrod198
ElvisDitto
Joyfulldreams
whatthechuck3
Obsessed Gamer
Mylodon
littlmiget123
Marley
Mrtweetums
dabeatmaster123
24 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Pokemon Black/White - Page 2 Empty Re: Pokemon Black/White

Post by Mrtweetums Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:38 pm

powerful stuff!

I kinda agree, everything is going downhill. THings are losing their touch.

OH MY GOD! I sound like my parents! "Nothing is as good as they were in the old days!" *sigh Must be that we're getting older.

but I think Sinnoh was okayyy, like it wasn't the greatest, but better compared to...pokemon dash. *shivers
Mrtweetums
Mrtweetums
Full Supporter
Full Supporter

Forum Team Voice Team Administrator Pokemon Black/White - Page 2 Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotrod198 Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:44 pm

I agree with what u said Elvis but i found Lickylicky pretty powerful. However that may just be me. Carnivine could've been so much cooler...only if the anime didnt give him to James :x Tangrowth also seems weird however it can learn some good tm moves so im not really complaining. However what im really interested in is a poison and dragon eeveelution.
Hotrod198
Hotrod198

Pokemon Black/White - Page 2 Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by whatthechuck3 Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:06 pm

Wow, guess Im the only one who was happy with the last generation...it was my favorite, lol.
whatthechuck3
whatthechuck3
Team Vice Leader

Voice Team Voice Team Vice Leader Fakemon Contest Pokemon Black/White - Page 2 Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrtweetums Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:13 pm

Well, I'm happy with 4th gen (just cause of HGSS ^^), but platinum was just so-so.
Mrtweetums
Mrtweetums
Full Supporter
Full Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotrod198 Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:14 pm

I didnt mind the 4th Gen though some pokemon were pretty ridiculous. I found Porygon Z a little creepy however his special attack stat is really useful. My fave pokemon though would be Torterra, Empoleon, Lucario and Honchkrow. I didnt mind Electivire but he was too fuzzy for my liking. Anyways i wouldn't mind seeing some evolutions for some pokemon. GYarados could easily be turned into a three eaded hydra.(Imagine the destruction!) I wouldnt mind seeing a fire/Psychic type or a fire/water type.(Impossible to beat!)
Hotrod198
Hotrod198

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Dewy~ Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:21 pm

I like the shiny new graphics... but I dont really like the 3D idea... it just seems to me that pokemon games have always been in the classic 2D style D:
~Dewy~
~Dewy~

Fakemon Contest Pokemon Black/White - Page 2 Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Marley Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:22 pm

whatthechuck3 wrote:Wow, guess Im the only one who was happy with the last generation...it was my favorite, lol.
I concurrrr. I loved Gen. IV. But maybe it's because that was the first one I really got to play with my friends; prior to that... well, I was in Elementary school for all the other generations and they were all afraid of our fancy little contraptions and wouldn't let us play with them. ]: But when Platinum came out I managed to drag all my friends down with me and we'd spend a good amount of free time playing various Sinnoh games ("Everybody let's make poffins!"). And that's the way to enjoy Pokémon.

Either way, unless they fundamentally change the way the game works I'm sure I'll get addicted all the same.
And am I the only one hoping for a reprise of Voltorb Flip? </shot>
Marley
Marley
Supporter
Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylodon Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:10 am

Hotrod198 wrote:GYarados could easily be turned into a three eaded hydra.(Imagine the destruction!) I wouldnt mind seeing a fire/Psychic type or a fire/water type.(Impossible to beat!)
Isn't Gyara already overused?

And a fire/water type would be very far from unbeatable. Jolteon will always be able to outrun it, and with electric attacks being rather common, it wouldn't be hard to overcome its defences.

And I'm not into the new generation enough to judge it. I am happy about the new poison types it brought with it, but I never got the feel of it.
Mylodon
Mylodon
Script Team
Script Team

Back to top Go down

Post by ElvisDitto Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:02 am

Mrtweetums wrote:powerful stuff!

I kinda agree, everything is going downhill. THings are losing their touch.

OH MY GOD! I sound like my parents! "Nothing is as good as they were in the old days!" *sigh Must be that we're getting older.

but I think Sinnoh was okayyy, like it wasn't the greatest, but better compared to...pokemon dash. *shivers
Thank You. I can rant forever on things I feel passionant about.
And we shouldn't really feel about old or anything, cause In our case, it's actually true. Kamuro and I actually were talking about this once at school, and we said the exact same thing! Haha. And you know how I can tell this is going down hill? Cause it doesn't have much emotion anymore.

I used to link regions to emotions and feeling I got when playing.
Kanto - Simple Japan/Country feeling. (I got Fire Red at my house on Christmas)
Johto - Similer to the area of which I live. Lots of moutains, some good biews of the ocean (Yet inexsesable) Trees, forets and nice towns. I was reading Crystal's instruction booklet while driving past the pine trees, there were Pine trees in the instruction booklet.)
Hoenn - Tweed (A place that is near where I live. Heavily popluated with building, but very tropicle feeling when at the beaches there. (I got Emerald at tweed and the stratagy guide. It theme of Hoenn suited Tweed very well.)
Sinnoh - Technology advanced Japan. What with Jubilife and all. Had a strong connection to the Japanese torny feeling that Battle Revolution had. Neon lights, huge, impressive stadiums. Kinda didn't have as much feeling as the other games had however. The music wasn't all that impressive, and the town's atractions kinda were dwindled.
5th gen. - Looks way too dark. Shadows everywhere. The girl looks top heavy. (Or maybe thats just the screen shot's quality.)

And come on, we can all admit the anime was enjoyable back when 4Kids dubed it. After Misty left, and Hoenn came in, and 4Kids stopped dubbing, the show got horribly uninteresting.

Also, the Pokemon themselves are looking less and less like belivable beings. I mean, sure Mr Mime was strange, but Mime Jr.? Really? We had dinosaurs, toads, frogs, mammals, things that were inbetween mammal and reptile/fish but they all at least looked like believable creatures. (Just look at Edface's gallery again) Skarmory, a bird who lied near volcanos, and evolved Steel feathers to cope with the harsh conditions. Aron, a smal reptilian creature that eats metal. The metal then grows on it, and acts as a protection for it's otherwise vulnerable body. Pikachu, sure it's a rodent that an electricute you, but what about electric Eels? Or some bugs? Pikachu mainly evolved electricity to cook berries, or catch prey. But now the Pokemon are getting dumb. LickyLick (No matter how powerful) is pointless. Lickytung was a dinosaur type thing that had a long tongue which it used as a hand. Elephants use their nose as their hands. So why sould tongue be any different? But Lickylicky, looks almost too much like a cartoon character. Most legendarys are unessisary as well. Are we to belive that there is an animal that controls each and every single aspect of life? LEgendaries used to be just extremely rare things, like Articuno, Zapdos, and Moltres. They we Legends. Hence the name. They didn't really do anything that improtant, but they were amazing, and sought after by many. Similer to Dragons and Loch Ness Monster in the real world. But now, we have a thing that causes nightmares, a things that taught Humans willpower and emotion. (What, we didn't evolve that ourselves?) We got a creature that shapped the world's oceans, and one that made the land. We got a God, semi-gods and even a Pokemon thats Almost ONLY purpose is to make plants. But then it has a Sky form as well? It just doesn't add up.

Oh and, you know what in the 5th gen, I really don't want to happen? Nintenod confirming dumn/babyish stuff. Like what, you ask? Like:
-All Pokemon lay eggs!
-Pretty much all fruit is a Berry, even though most are far too big.
-How to make Poffins. It DOESN'T WORK THAT WAY. YOU CANNONT ADD WATER TO BERRYS AND MAKE PASTRY. Water + Fruit + Heat ≠ Perfectly made pastries. Ohg od that irritates me.
-Pokemon breed by making an egg simply appear. (You know thats what they secretly want us to belive.)

And thats all I can rant about. I better not post another, cause I myself feel this is off topic. But if you think about, it's not really off-topic at all.
ElvisDitto
ElvisDitto
Voice Team
Voice Team

http://www.mcleodgaming.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Dewy~ Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:12 am

I somewhat agree with elvisdittos rant ^^
it just seems that nintendo keeps on introducing weirder and weirder pokemon and aspects of the game, stuff that doesnt even make sense! it just seems to be getting further and further away from the classic pokemon we all knew and loved...
~Dewy~
~Dewy~

Back to top Go down

Post by Aki11 Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:13 am

Lol elvis, ur comment spells so true all over it! especially this one:

"Pokemon breed by making an egg simply appear. (You know thats what they secretly want us to belive.)"

tho, kids playing it probably won't suspect a thing. Like how we don't when we were kid--dier.

and quoting from something dee said, it's like the pokemon are going through a neopets stage now. I want my naturalistic pokemon back>:

(my acceptance levels last only till the ruby sapphire pokemon, most of the pokemon after strike me as being too unnaturalish.)
Aki11
Aki11
Staff

Animation Team Animation Team Leader Pokemon Black/White - Page 2 Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylodon Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:05 am

Pokemon eggs don't appear out of no where. They are just discrete when they lay them.

I think they're so ambiguous, because American parents wouldn't appreciate their children finding out about copulation through a game.
Mylodon
Mylodon
Script Team
Script Team

Back to top Go down

Post by littlmiget123 Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:44 am

I agree with most of what ElvisDitto said. Most because I think Lickilicky is adorable XD. I'm looking forward to the graphics, just not the new Pokemon.

I want them to come out with this huge awesome 3D Pokemon game for the wii, you know, where you can create your own trainer (and you don't have to buy or unlock every part), you start in a random city, then go to all the towns in all the regions to collect Gym Badges and take part in the Pokemon Leagues, using real cities. I really think that a 3D challenge of fighting Brock in the Pewter Gym would be really awesome, or battling Misty in the battlefield she uses in the anime, that would be sick!

Anyways, when Johto first came out, I as 7, and I wasn't stupid about how Pokemon made eggs. I'm so glad you agree with me, Elvis, I thought I was the only one who thought this! Very Happy Also, I hear that there will be a new 'vehicle'. I swear to god, if an 11 year old gets a car in this game...
littlmiget123
littlmiget123

Back to top Go down

Post by whatthechuck3 Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:14 am

Well as far as the new pokemon go...I sorta disagree (please don't bite my had off lol) I mean, sure the style of them is a little different, but I don't know about the whole believable factor. Most of the 4th gen pokemon are still animals (And let's face it, eventually they are, and possibly have been, running out of animals), and I personally think that adding a whole mythology to the series was kind of a cool twist (though I really like greek mythology and that kinda stuff) though I will admit they made way too many legendaries...IDK, I just can't help but like the 4th gen (the third...not so much). I remember the first time I ever played pokemon. I had watched a few episodes on tv (I think they had gotten to lt. surge at the time) and begged for the game. My eighth birthday, my parents finally complied, and I got pokemon blue and a gameboy pocket. I remember wandering around for like an hour, unable to figure out how to get my first pokemon, lol. (not to mention, as the only game system I had at the time was an snes with "porkey pig's haunted holiday", it took me forever to learn that I could actually save my progress XD.) But I was hooked from the get go. I guess that's what I've always looked to in pokemon, that feeling of childhood nostalgia. And for the most part, I get that feeling from every game (From Blue to Platinum), so IDK.

Anywho sorry about the semi offtopic rant, lol. As long as I still get that feeling from b/w I guess I'll be good XD.
whatthechuck3
whatthechuck3
Team Vice Leader

Voice Team Voice Team Vice Leader Fakemon Contest Pokemon Black/White - Page 2 Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by littlmiget123 Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:48 am

Lol, yes! My first game was Blue as well, and my very first Pokemon ever was a Squirtle. I agree with you, Chuck, Gen. III was the worst generation ever. I liked Hoenn, but with Pokemon like Nosepass... well, lol. That is exactly what I look for in Pokemon games as well!

I'm not saying I hate Generation IV, because it introduced one my favorite Pokemon, Mothim. Favorite regions in order: Johto, Sinnoh, Kanto, Orre, Hoenn, then the Ranger games' regions. When Sinnoh came out, they came out with too many legendaries, I hope that this Generation doesn't make that same mistake.

BTW, chuck, I can't speak for the rest of the people, but I would never 'bite your head off' for something you said XD.
littlmiget123
littlmiget123

Back to top Go down

Post by whatthechuck3 Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:02 am

I know. It was sort of a joke, lol. And I agree with your post, 100% (except that I've never played any of the ranger games).
whatthechuck3
whatthechuck3
Team Vice Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by littlmiget123 Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:06 am

whatthechuck3 wrote:I know. It was sort of a joke, lol. And I agree with your post, 100% (except that I've never played any of the ranger games).

I've only played Shadows of Almia for the Manaphy egg, but I didn't get to there becuase it was so boring! And thank you, lol.
littlmiget123
littlmiget123

Back to top Go down

Post by Aki11 Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:05 am

Lol, speaking of first game, I think mine was gold>W> (i started kinda late, i think. maybe 9-10ish and all.) I remember training my totodile into a croconaw even before first badge, not because I wanna, but because the kids were blocking and I couldn't get out, and I didn't have cut to get out either(duh). I was desperately searching for the way to unlock the route and it turns out that i forgot to return the egg to elm. ORZ, seriously.

You know something is wrong when you trained all the way to level 16(or was it 18) with all the level 2 3 and 4 pokemons... And I even thought evolving would solve the blocking issue too<_< silly me.

But even after growing accustomed to the pokemon games as i grew older. I still make silly mistakes now and then. Like in the rse version I was stuck at below the cycling road, the route right beside trick master's house. because i didn't realize that I can actually pass by that place<_< I thought the cycling road was blocking my route, and in the end it wasn't, go me. orz

black white wise, seeing that I don't have the money to get it. I won't say much. But the graphics look kinda cool to me<W< (some may not agree but I prefer this 3D look over the older 2D deformed look. This looked more evolved and professional<W<)
Aki11
Aki11
Staff

Animation Team Animation Team Leader Pokemon Black/White - Page 2 Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by littlmiget123 Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:16 am

Lol, Aki. You just brightened up my day with that comment. I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who makes dumb mistakes. In my Sapphire when I first played the game, when I saved Peeko, I couldn't find Mr. Briney because I thought he lived in Rustburo, and he was at his house the whole time XD.

Also, speaking of moneywise... here, the Pokemon games used to be $30, and when I bought my HeartGold, it was $40. Another reason why I say Pokemon is now in it for the money, not the children. Even Platinum was never that expensive, I paid $35 dollars for it, (plus the strategy guide which was $30 at Wal-Mart 0-0)
littlmiget123
littlmiget123

Back to top Go down

Post by whatthechuck3 Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:07 pm

Heartgold was $40 b/c of the pokewalker I think. I hope that without it the price will go back down. (But then again, fr/lg came with the wireless link, and I think it was still normal price...not sure though)
whatthechuck3
whatthechuck3
Team Vice Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Dewy~ Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:05 pm

lolol I got my Soulsilver for $85 xDDDDD but I think its just because the New Zealand dollar is worth a lot less.
~Dewy~
~Dewy~

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrtweetums Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:45 pm

Oh good. For a sec I was all like, "wha?"

seems like a lotta rants! I honestly really don't have anything against the newer gens, but it just seems like they're not putting the same heart and soul into it as before. (pardon the semi-pun) I think nintendo just realized consumers will buy anything with "pokemon" on it. C'mon nintendo! Make pokemon great again! (not that it never was, but not as great as it was before)

and I think the poke-walker makes it more expensive. Cause the wireless linked thing packaged with frlg, is just kind of a normal cable.
But the pokewalker is more similar to the pocket pikachu (which I hope some older people know), which is kinda a game in it's own right, hence the added expense.

Wait...did I just rant, myself?
Mrtweetums
Mrtweetums
Full Supporter
Full Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Supernova Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:57 pm

I may have seen loads of stuff I wanted to attack or agree with but I only skimmed most of the last 5 or so posts so meh.

Marley wrote:
whatthechuck3 wrote:Wow, guess Im the only one who was happy with the last generation...it was my favorite, lol.
I concurrrr. I loved Gen. IV. But maybe it's because that was the first one I really got to play with my friends; prior to that... well, I was in Elementary school for all the other generations and they were all afraid of our fancy little contraptions and wouldn't let us play with them. ]: But when Platinum came out I managed to drag all my friends down with me and we'd spend a good amount of free time playing various Sinnoh games ("Everybody let's make poffins!"). And that's the way to enjoy Pokémon.

Either way, unless they fundamentally change the way the game works I'm sure I'll get addicted all the same.
And am I the only one hoping for a reprise of Voltorb Flip? </shot>
I liked the remakes in Gen IV. I liked the change of some of the mechanics like the physical/special.other thing and stuff like that. But I wasn;t fond of many of the pokemon intoduced except for turtwig evolution line, chimchar evolution line, buizel/floatzel, shellos/gastrodon and a few pre-evs and evolutions added. And the legendaries look a bit lame too >_>
And I was disappointed with the poffin thing because I liked making pokeblocks =/
Voltorb Flip is win xD Beats all teh other game corner stuff hands down (slots = fail).

ElvisDitto wrote:
5th gen. - Looks way too dark. Shadows everywhere. The girl looks top heavy. (Or maybe thats just the screen shot's quality.)
Lol pokemon white = way too dark xDDD

Also, the Pokemon themselves are looking less and less like belivable beings. I mean, sure Mr Mime was strange, but Mime Jr.? Really? We had dinosaurs, toads, frogs, mammals, things that were inbetween mammal and reptile/fish but they all at least looked like believable creatures. (Just look at Edface's gallery again) Skarmory, a bird who lied near volcanos, and evolved Steel feathers to cope with the harsh conditions. Aron, a smal reptilian creature that eats metal. The metal then grows on it, and acts as a protection for it's otherwise vulnerable body. Pikachu, sure it's a rodent that an electricute you, but what about electric Eels? Or some bugs? Pikachu mainly evolved electricity to cook berries, or catch prey. But now the Pokemon are getting dumb. LickyLick (No matter how powerful) is pointless. Lickytung was a dinosaur type thing that had a long tongue which it used as a hand. Elephants use their nose as their hands. So why sould tongue be any different? But Lickylicky, looks almost too much like a cartoon character. Most legendarys are unessisary as well. Are we to belive that there is an animal that controls each and every single aspect of life? LEgendaries used to be just extremely rare things, like Articuno, Zapdos, and Moltres. They we Legends. Hence the name. They didn't really do anything that improtant, but they were amazing, and sought after by many. Similer to Dragons and Loch Ness Monster in the real world. But now, we have a thing that causes nightmares, a things that taught Humans willpower and emotion. (What, we didn't evolve that ourselves?) We got a creature that shapped the world's oceans, and one that made the land. We got a God, semi-gods and even a Pokemon thats Almost ONLY purpose is to make plants. But then it has a Sky form as well? It just doesn't add up.
I'm not convinced that they're running out of creativity per se, but that the newer pokemon they create have lost the original charm. If many of thsoe pokemon from the third and fourth generations had been in the first generation, no-one would complain . . .
But I do agree that the legendaries are getting a bit over the top. I don;t mind them much, but I'd still prefer some sort of old style legendaries to these ones that are intertwined with some apocalyptic event >.< Although, what's wrong with a pokemon that gives people nightmares? When you put itas you did, it kind of reminded my of Hypno (which doesn't necessarily cause nightmares but it feeds on dreams?)

Oh and, you know what in the 5th gen, I really don't want to happen? Nintenod confirming dumn/babyish stuff. Like what, you ask? Like:
-All Pokemon lay eggs!
-Pretty much all fruit is a Berry, even though most are far too big.
-How to make Poffins. It DOESN'T WORK THAT WAY. YOU CANNONT ADD WATER TO BERRYS AND MAKE PASTRY. Water + Fruit + Heat ≠ Perfectly made pastries. Ohg od that irritates me.
-Pokemon breed by making an egg simply appear. (You know thats what they secretly want us to belive.)

-Well, most animals lay eggs. Only most mammals don't, so the idea that all breedable pokemon lay eggs simply deprives mammalian pokemon of their mammalian nature :p Oh and an oddish popping out of an egg is pretty wierd I guess >.<
-Nooo, you simply never see any non-berry fruit and a large number of berries have been invented that resemble non-berrry fruit which are appropriately named :p
-Ehh? I didn;t know poffins worked like that. I thought there was a muxture-y thing in their and you just throw the berries in and mix ... was it just me?
- Eggs don;t just appear :O Else you wouldn;t need two opposite gendered pokemon that are interbreedable. Pokemon are just veery shy about their copulation + egg laying and very good at destroying recording equipment and the Daycare Couples are really inattentive.

Supernova
Staff

Script Team Pokemon Black/White - Page 2 Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Marley Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:45 pm

Well, of course the girl looks top-heavy. JUST LOOK AT THAT PONYTAIL~ :D
It's big and fluffy. I actually started growing my hair out last year with the intent of being able to make a ponytail like that. It is the greatest kind of ponytail. Especially with bangs. Or a baseball cap.
What are you talking about I don't have a thing for ponytails

Well... when you get down to it, this is a children's game. :/ They're not gonna change the bare, established characteristics to appeal to periphery demographics (despite the fact that we're the ones who are earning money now and the ones with the diehard love).
Well, the fact that all Pokémon lay eggs is just a game mechanic that allows the Pokémon bred to stay a mystery (to those who don't know how breeding works) right up until it hatches. Eggs must be cared for and take at least some effort to hatch, as opposed to Oh Here's A Baby Pokémon Go Have Fun With It. While it is kind of an annoying game mechanic to those of us who tirelessly breed, it's... well, it is sort of a silly thing, really. o_o
As for them appearing... well, sure, lots of kids know where babies come from these days, but your character is, what, ten? Eleven? Invariably less than five feet tall. Here are some sweet old folks who raise little critters for a living. Do you think they're gonna tell some little kid "We found your Pokémon..." uh, I'm not finishing that sentence.
Plus, maybe they don't breed in the traditional animal sense. Maybe they breed like fish, or earthworms, or Care Bears. Pokémon aren't animals like we know them. I can't tell my cat to use Thunderbolt when he starts getting annoying.

I always just thought "Berry" was the Pokémon world's word for "fruit". Distinguished, of course, from the Apricorn. And since the whole Berry concept was derived from the Gen. II berries which didn't even have fruit-related names, I guess it kinda stuck.
And you can clearly see the berries go into some kind of batter before you make the poffins; I always assumed they were added to some kind of base that made the pastry-like thing happen.

The Pokémon are losing their simple childish charm and getting a little... weirder, more complicated, more ridiculous (and more effective, in some cases; Bidoof was THE MOST annoying Com Mon to date, but darn it all if I don't love my Luxray), I will admit. My main beef this generation was the legendaries, though. Not only did I just plain not like most of their designs, but a lot of them were the SAME TYPE. How many psychic legendaries did we have? And really, how much difference is there between Uxie, Mesprit, and Azelf, gameplay wise?
Though... I did like Shaymin... It was cuuuuuute... and darn powerful. Its Land Formey was simple enough, too. I'll admit, I rarely change it into The Flying Terrier.

Sorry if any of my Big Darn Post™ was incomprehensible. o_O
Marley
Marley
Supporter
Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikuda64 Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:08 pm

I loved all the pokemon generations! im really excited that theres gonna be a new story, new pokemon, new characters, new region, and so forth! even though it maybe becoming worst or better, it's still fun to see what surprise we have next, im actually glad theres gonna be more pokemon. i practically memorized almost all of the names, even dunsparce!! but ya know, one thing that i don't get so far is why there hasn't been something like light or holy or something type pokemon. we have dark types. maybe the pokemon black is dark types and pokemon white is the beginning of light types, who knows. what do you guys think?
Nikuda64
Nikuda64

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next