Pokémon Special Anime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Social communications thread

+37
Sir_Sniper
silent storm
RAGECANDYBAR
martianunicorn
FaisLittleWhiteRaven
mcbrent
system
iFranticShipper
カイリ
TheViolentTomboy
Zephyr
chrisman1024
VGmaster
Marley
SaiTurtlesninjaNX
Belisaria
Kanon
Supernova
~Dewy~
Nol
whatthechuck3
Razor-Leaf
dabeatmaster123
Eclanday
Hotrod198
Skitter
Aki11
Pakken
Raichu111092
Mrtweetums
Joyfulldreams
Goddess_of_Random
Ama-chan
dawsoc
dirksies
videofan9864
Mylodon
41 posters

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

Social communications thread - Page 17 Empty Re: Social communications thread

Post by Aki11 Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:12 am

pfffffffffffffft marley i totally agree with you!!! the characters in digimon are just so interesting as compared to pokemon, hahaXDD

i loved the adventures series but i loved 02 better than 01, because 02 is less childish as compared to 01. Anyone realized that digimon adventures is actually promoting children to cry to get what they want?XD*shot* It's like almost everytime I watch adventures, something bad would happen, the kid(s) start screaming, and the next thing you know bliiing the digivices/digimons start to react/some miracle will happen<W< *shot* 03 is pretty good too tho it kinda dragged on too much in my opinion and that it became sorta too serious for my liking at some point, i dunno*shrug*

Takari yesss*A* I make an effort to participate in dA's digiworld contests (especially valentine ffff) so that I can get the chance to draw my favorite pairings~ (not that i dont draw them usually, but they are usually just doodles) I like koumi as well (blame that cute picture from diaboromon strikes back*A*), weird pairing i know, but 2nd fave pairing ftw<3 and not a surprise but hikari is like the pairing wheel when it comes to digimon for my case~ takari, kenkari daikari (kenkari is like a close third) tailmon's my favorite digimon, followed by gomamonXDD

i quite liked paparazzi, one of the takari fics i read, i don't read alot tho~ recommendations anyone?XD
Aki11
Aki11
Staff

Animation Team Animation Team Leader Social communications thread - Page 17 Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:43 pm

i FINALLY saw How to Train Your Dragon today and...

FFFFFFFffffFFFfff ;A;

There are no words to express my.............. fffffaskldjf;alsjdf;lfj It was so beautiful o>w<o i want to see it a million times more. I LOVE TOOTHLESS... and usually i hate human characters in pixar movies, but I even loved them. I LOVED THEM. i wanted to hug them and and adn..asdlkfja;dl it was so good

*SOB* *BREATH*

So... beautiful. If you see it, see it in 3D. You must. YOU. MUST.

Back to top Go down

Post by VGmaster Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:58 pm

HTTYD was a Dreamworks movie not Pixar.
I can't wait to see it as well it was from the same guy who made Stitch and that's enough reason right there to see it.
VGmaster
VGmaster
Supporter
Supporter

Social communications thread - Page 17 Bg10

http://vgmaster78.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:59 pm

w/e -- the pixar-esque people.

oh man, and I'm really excited to see the Guardians of Ga'Hoole movie. so cute! >w< and they use one of my fav songs for the preview!!! just look at it: LOOK AT IT!!! I am going to reread all the books for this. ;A; it's been so long.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrtweetums Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:06 pm

Hm! I'm a big movie fanatic (kinda ^^), and I was suprised at httyd's ratings. 98%? ...o.O

I thought it would be like some bland movie trying to take down pixar with up, but when I watched the trailer, I was supremely impressed.

Seems a lotta you were fans of digimon. Third season creeped me out (Jeri D-reaper...*shivers) probably because I was younger then.
Mrtweetums
Mrtweetums
Full Supporter
Full Supporter

Forum Team Voice Team Administrator Social communications thread - Page 17 Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by dirksies Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:09 pm

I'm so geeking about "how to train your dragon". I read the book a little while ago and I didn't like it, but this movie looks awesome. I'm going to see it on saturday. i'm following an artist on deviantart who worked on the movie. she hasn't posted much, but it was fun to read about the movie from her perspective. http://rufftoon.deviantart.com/
dirksies
dirksies
Team Leader

Voice Team Voice Team Leader VA Critic Social communications thread - Page 17 Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by SaiTurtlesninjaNX Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:22 pm

Mrtweetums wrote:
Seems a lotta you were fans of digimon. Third season creeped me out (Jeri D-reaper...*shivers) probably because I was younger then.

You got the creeps from the D-reaper too.
SaiTurtlesninjaNX
SaiTurtlesninjaNX
Staff

Voice Team Social communications thread - Page 17 Bg10

https://www.youtube.com/user/SaiTurtlesninjaNX

Back to top Go down

Post by whatthechuck3 Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:39 am

? I agree with tweet on this...I thought it'd just be another "eh" movie (cloudy with a chance of meatballs anyone?) but apparently I was wrong. I might have to go see it now...

@Rain, for the record...it isn't a Pixar movie...(sorry, my unhealthy Disney fanatisism couldn't let that slide, lol)
whatthechuck3
whatthechuck3
Team Vice Leader

Voice Team Voice Team Vice Leader Fakemon Contest Social communications thread - Page 17 Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:30 pm

Yes, yes, I was wrong. ;n; I know, it was a dreamworks movie. Maybe that's why I actually liked it? (no offense-- I like Bolt, but that was about it.).

I just bought the first two of the Guardians of Ga'hoole books today. >w< HAPEEEEEE

Back to top Go down

Post by Supernova Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:47 pm

Ugh ... what sound does a pidgeon make? Like, what woudl you call it?

Supernova
Staff

Script Team Social communications thread - Page 17 Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrtweetums Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:03 pm

I assume it would be a "cooing" sound.

Coo!
Mrtweetums
Mrtweetums
Full Supporter
Full Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Supernova Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:07 pm

Ahhh, that's it. I feel stupid now >.< thaanks Smile

Supernova
Staff

Script Team Social communications thread - Page 17 Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by dirksies Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:59 pm

RainbowMunchies wrote:Yes, yes, I was wrong. ;n; I know, it was a dreamworks movie. Maybe that's why I actually liked it? (no offense-- I like Bolt, but that was about it.).

I just bought the first two of the Guardians of Ga'hoole books today. >w< HAPEEEEEE

You mean you didn't like "Finding Nemo"? or "Wall-e"? or "Up"?! I don't know if we can be friends anymore. (shun the non-believer >.>) How could you?!

And bolt wasn't even Pixar, it was Disney's CGI animation division....
dirksies
dirksies
Team Leader

Voice Team Voice Team Leader VA Critic Social communications thread - Page 17 Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrtweetums Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:08 pm

I liked nemo, and up was touching. But wall-e...not my style. I need dialogue.

I liked Disney Renaissance films! Those were great!

You know what pixar needs? Songs. Like that's what made the Renaissance great! Toy story had some, but later and later...did you notice nemo, wall-e and up have NO songs with lyrics at all? C'mon Disney! (just that I really like Disney-esque songs. And still, with Randy Newman...not my tastes)
Mrtweetums
Mrtweetums
Full Supporter
Full Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by dirksies Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:15 pm

I'm not denying that Disney Renaissance was awesome (it was.) But there's nothing like a good Pixar. i mean "up" was the first animated movie to be nominated for best feature film at the academy awards after beauty and the beast. that's gotta mean something

Yeah, that's also true. Nothing like a good disney song. I'm hoping that after Princess and the Frog, they'll start making good animated movies again
dirksies
dirksies
Team Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by SaiTurtlesninjaNX Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:04 pm

[img]Social communications thread - Page 17 I_am_v10[/img] LOL Is this random or what. LOL
SaiTurtlesninjaNX
SaiTurtlesninjaNX
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by whatthechuck3 Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:09 pm

Ah, Dirksies, I can always count on you in the Disney department, lol. (we still have to continue our quiz, XD.) First off, Rain...HOW DARE YOU!!!!!....JK, you're entitled to your own opinion, lol. But of course, my bets always gonna be for Disney...that is if Tangled doesn't turn out messy....wow...seriously, no pun intended....But yes, I do think that the Renaissance was awesome, but I don't think that Pixar has made a bad movie yet. Toy Story one and two even got a 100% rating on Rotten Tomatoes (not that I agree with their ratings, most of the time I don't) but nontheless, that's an extremely hard score to get there...and, uh, nice input Sai, lol.
whatthechuck3
whatthechuck3
Team Vice Leader

Voice Team Voice Team Vice Leader Fakemon Contest Social communications thread - Page 17 Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by SaiTurtlesninjaNX Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:17 pm

I hate Pixar movies and most Disney movie. I bloody hate Toy Story 1 and 2. Cars was the only ok movie I the think. Lilo & Stitch is my favorites Disney movie.
SaiTurtlesninjaNX
SaiTurtlesninjaNX
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Joyfulldreams Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:03 pm

EEEEH? How can you hate all Disney movies? There are some amazing ones! (albeit old) Mulan, Jungle Book, Peter Pan, Lady and the Tramp, Rescuers and Rescuers Down Under, Robin Hood, The Aristocats, The Fox and the Hound, Oliver and Company, Alice in Wonderland, Bambi, The Sword in the Stone, The Great Mouse Detective, Who Framed Roger Rabbit, The Hunchback of Notre Dame, James and the Giant Peach, Mary Poppins, Bedknobs and Broomsticks, Pete's Dragon, The Parent Trap, My Favorite Martian, Finding Nemo...

(Basically, after the 2000's, Disney went down the drain. XDD) But you cannot deny some of these amazing movies! Recently I've been going back and watching a ton of them, and they just pull those strings on my heart...

Of all the Pixar Movies, my favorite would probably be Finding Nemo. Love it. I also like A Bug's Life, Monsters Inc., Ratatouille, and WALL-E (THAT MOVIE WAS SO CUTE OMGZ). Didn't like Cars at all that much, havn't seen UP, while i did like Toy Story I have to say the concept didn't quite get past me, and The Incredibles was just...ugh. >.>; Not to say I won't watch those movies or that I hate, them, I have pretty much all of them on DVD or VHS, but I like some more than others. And I like most of their 2D films more than Pixar ones. LADY AND THE TRAAAAMP. OLIVER AND COMPANY. MULAN. GAAAH LOVE. <3
Joyfulldreams
Joyfulldreams
Illustration Team
Illustration Team

Illustration Team Leader Administrator Social communications thread - Page 17 Bg10

http://joyfulldreams.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SaiTurtlesninjaNX Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:34 pm

@Joy
I said I most Disney movie. I hated watching Disney movie as a kid there was so few I like and the rest was torture. Here are the Disney movie that I do like Coolrunning, Lilo & Stitch and The Great Mouse Detective that are the ones I like. I do realy like Darkwing Duck and Kim Possible. Darkwing Duck was Disney way to casch in on Batman and one episode of Kim Possible was a big Batman spoof.

Like most Disney movie and Pixars I won't watch them unlets I have too.
SaiTurtlesninjaNX
SaiTurtlesninjaNX
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Joyfulldreams Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:45 pm

eeeeh...so you didn't like all of those awesome old ones? ;_; That's too bad...
Joyfulldreams
Joyfulldreams
Illustration Team
Illustration Team

Illustration Team Leader Administrator Social communications thread - Page 17 Bg10

http://joyfulldreams.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:10 am

eh.. i like disney movies~ >w> but some are boring.

and WALL E is my favourite~~ OAO i want to watch toy story 3~~ >w>
and the old ones are great too~ <3

Back to top Go down

Post by whatthechuck3 Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:21 am

I like....THEM ALL!!!, lol. Smile But then again, there is that little unhealthy fanaticism in the way....But I do gotta agree with Sai on one thing, Darkwing Duck was an awesome show! Jim Cummings is the man!
whatthechuck3
whatthechuck3
Team Vice Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:41 am

I didn't say I didn't like Disney movies ;n; It's just that I don't really like any of the CGI movies they've made. (I am right in saying Pixar is a branch of Disney right? I'm confused now...).

I mean, Up was ok. I liked Doug, and I thought the story was cute (unbelivability not being a factor, as it is after all a kid's movie), but it's not something I would have begged my mom to let me watch again had I been a child, if you get what I am saying. I actually ended up having to watch the first 20 minutes twice, and I was bored out of my mind the second time...

/shot by dirksies

is anyone else not getting told when this thread is being updated? B/c I haven't gotten a notice about new posts since the last time I posted...

Back to top Go down

Post by dirksies Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:44 am

Yeah, Pixar is a part of Disney now, but I feel like Bolt came out before the merge. Not to mention Disney has given Pixar a lot of free rein movie making wise; Disney is just getting some of the profits now.

*blows off gun*

Some of the modern Disney stuff makes me want to gag (Hannah Montana *shudder*) but I do love Phieneas and Ferb! ^.^

and you're welcome wtc!
dirksies
dirksies
Team Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next