Pokémon Special Anime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Social communications thread ver. 2

+55
Meedle
PokeFan72
Tsurugi
The Black Glove
Jonk
megaman
Kellan
Chaosbrix
john
MastermindHen
Tākoizu-Chan
Minto-chan
KamonPeachFox
Blackmagebard
alicetama
Katosen27
TheViolentTomboy
videofan9864
pokemonv3
OneToTen
yeahtoast
RainbowMunchies
Memieko
Keyhala
How are you?
Philman
Alexie82818
Zephyr
Kazaazz
HamsterPants
Red_the_knight
Vanilla Twilight
Skotein
gold
Skillfulness
Razor-Leaf
Aki11
VGmaster
Nol
Passerby Boy
Joyfulldreams
Supernova
dirksies
FaisLittleWhiteRaven
AkieTara
Marley
silent storm
~Dewy~
dawsoc
カイリ
SunnyHinataKawaii
whatthechuck3
Mrtweetums
UberGabel
SaiTurtlesninjaNX
59 posters

Page 21 of 43 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 32 ... 43  Next

Go down

Social communications thread ver. 2 - Page 21 Empty Re: Social communications thread ver. 2

Post by Mrtweetums Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:16 pm

nah, she said she browsed bulbapedia before, and which is why she still remembers the stuff.

Truth or fail! Let's see!

*flies off

Oh, btw, did any of you ever hear of pokemon apokelypse? Thats some crazy stuff!
Mrtweetums
Mrtweetums
Full Supporter
Full Supporter

Forum Team Voice Team Administrator Social communications thread ver. 2 - Page 21 Bg10

Back to top Go down

Social communications thread ver. 2 - Page 21 Empty Re: Social communications thread ver. 2

Post by Memieko Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:59 pm

Oh I watched that teaser, I didn't like it though...I don't really think a 30 year old guy would be wearing the same clothing he did when he was 12. Pikachu looked like my uncle's cat that's about to die. I don't think Pokemon is a show that can be turned into a real life movie. It's too far into the unrealism, I'd have to kill the creator if they even tried though. I think a show/movie loses it's edge when its brought from a cartoon into a real movie, because a lot of cartoon jokes can't be used in a real movie and some jokes from reality have to be morphed into the movie. i.e. Scooby Doo used burping when its hardly used in the cartoon.
Memieko
Memieko
Team Leader

Illustration Team Animation Team Social communications thread ver. 2 - Page 21 Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazaazz Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:05 pm

@ Sa:i Exactly what tweetums said.

Pokemon apokelpse?
*watches video*
Hmm, yeah, right. *clears throat*

The Pokemon look too artificial...and, um, yeah. Sounds like the Super Mario bros movie all over again. That is all.

Kazaazz
Kazaazz

Forum Team Music Team VA Critic Social communications thread ver. 2 - Page 21 Bg10

http://kazaazz.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Memieko Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:46 pm

It's a teaser I think made as a college project. Not really sure on the details.
Memieko
Memieko
Team Leader

Illustration Team Animation Team Social communications thread ver. 2 - Page 21 Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazaazz Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:02 pm

It's not legit but was made as a fun project, sort of influenced by collegehumor (hilarious stuff~). It's just that so much work was seemingly put into it that many of the public thought it was real. It did take a long time.

Another interesting fact is that the fanbase for this 'movie' was split right down the middle into "I WANT IT!" or '"BURN IT DEAD!"

Kazaazz
Kazaazz

Forum Team Music Team VA Critic Social communications thread ver. 2 - Page 21 Bg10

http://kazaazz.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrtweetums Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:07 pm

I was kinda meh on the trailer. I mean, I understand the real life translation from anime to live action (dragon ball evolution...shudders), and the pokemon wouldn't look right, especially because it's not a real, funded movie, but...it looks sorta off.

I personally haven't watched the whole short film, but, hey, it sure looks interesting!
Mrtweetums
Mrtweetums
Full Supporter
Full Supporter

Forum Team Voice Team Administrator Social communications thread ver. 2 - Page 21 Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by dirksies Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:57 pm

Is there a link somewhere? (too lazy to find it herself)

=]
dirksies
dirksies
Team Leader

Voice Team Voice Team Leader VA Critic Social communications thread ver. 2 - Page 21 Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by RainbowMunchies Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:11 pm

RainbowMunchies
RainbowMunchies
Script Team
Script Team

Social communications thread ver. 2 - Page 21 Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:15 am

Kaz, collegehumor???? 8DDDDDDDD gwahh~~
I love them, especially Jake and Amir series. >w<

Back to top Go down

Post by Philman Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:11 am

ooh come on people... That's just a fake trailer made by a bunch of guys.

It's impressive and really hilarious (Brock squinting, and "I choose you", that was funny Razz ), but it should make a point that Pokemon shouldn't really be made into live action. Or at least not "dark and gritty", I mean please: even the word "Pokemon" gives off an optimistic and more child-like feeling, and that's what it's supposed to be. In my opinion anyway.

whatever.
Philman
Philman
Voice Team
Voice Team

Social communications thread ver. 2 - Page 21 Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Memieko Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:37 am

We already know this....When did we say we were convinced it was real? I did say it was a Teaser Trailer.(Which means it was fake)
Memieko
Memieko
Team Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by dirksies Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:38 am

Actuallly, real movies have teaser trailers as well. If I'm thinking correctly, a teaser trailer is often what is released to the public before the official trailer is released. Often times they don't really show anything about the movie, they just say, "hey, a movie's coming out!" For example, here is the Toy Story 3 teaser trailer. It doesn't really show much about the plot of the movie, it just announces the fact that there is one.

Anyway, the word you might have been looking for was a parody trailer.
dirksies
dirksies
Team Leader

Voice Team Voice Team Leader VA Critic Social communications thread ver. 2 - Page 21 Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Memieko Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:43 am

Ah, well when nintendo made that trailer for Zelda it was called a teaser and they had no plan for making a movie...so that's why I used it.
Yeah, it's a parody I suppose.
Memieko
Memieko
Team Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by dirksies Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:57 pm

RainbowMunchies wrote:For you Dirksies luff:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDX1m0Y2Vkg

Wow....that's the weirdest combination of awesome and terrifying I've ever seen. On a slightly related note, a fanfic based on that concept would be awesome
dirksies
dirksies
Team Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by dirksies Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:28 am

Sorry to double post, but I have three words for you: HARRY FREAKIN' POTTER!!!!
dirksies
dirksies
Team Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Memieko Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:26 am

Is it out now?
Memieko
Memieko
Team Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by dirksies Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:49 am

Do you even have to ask?!

And yes. I saw it last night at the midnight showing. It was awesome!
dirksies
dirksies
Team Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by whatthechuck3 Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:37 am

I second that second post! It was the most epicness of epic ever to epic an epic!...and it isn't even Disney *Gasp!*
whatthechuck3
whatthechuck3
Team Vice Leader

Voice Team Voice Team Vice Leader Fakemon Contest Social communications thread ver. 2 - Page 21 Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by dirksies Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:24 am

I knows! *double gasp* But I only have to wait another week for Tangled!! =3 *squee!*
dirksies
dirksies
Team Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Memieko Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:35 pm

I'm not a huge fan of Disney, I'm more of a WB fan I would take Bugs Bunny over Mickey Mouse any day. Sorry xD Loony Toons <3
Memieko
Memieko
Team Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrtweetums Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:53 pm

meh...The Half-Blood Prince was full of teenage angst taking the wheel, while the plot moseys around in the back. (though the trailer did make it look epic! ...somehow) And 'cause I read Deathly Hallows, the camping scenes rely too much on hormones, so Part 1 doesn't sound as interesting to me. Seems kinda boring and angsty. Not the epic "beginning of the end", like the trailer promised. (which I foolishly believed in HBP)

*preparesforshotsandwrathofangrydirksies/wtc

Although I'm kinda interested in how and why it was so epic...could the trailer be telling the truth?
Nah, I'll just rely on my angry skepticism...
*bracesforimpact
Mrtweetums
Mrtweetums
Full Supporter
Full Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by dirksies Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:07 pm

Goseeitgoseeitgoseeitgoseeit! I admit, I was skeptical too, don't be ashamed of your skeptism! But just go see it!

They did such a good job, I have truly never left a movie theater so satisfied after seeing one of the Harry Potter movies! One of the characters deaths basically had me in tears and I don't cry at movies. Trust me, you want to see this movie!!!
dirksies
dirksies
Team Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by SaiTurtlesninjaNX Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:46 pm

SaiTurtlesninjaNX
SaiTurtlesninjaNX
Staff

Voice Team Social communications thread ver. 2 - Page 21 Bg10

https://www.youtube.com/user/SaiTurtlesninjaNX

Back to top Go down

Post by dirksies Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:51 pm

Oh, no....they didn't.

They did. >.>

On a different subject matter entirely, what day was this forum created, because we should have a party! It's almost the 1 year anniversary, right?
dirksies
dirksies
Team Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Razor-Leaf Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:23 pm

YEAH!! lets see...........
the first registered user here was Joy on the 19th of December.
aaaaannnnnnd I can't find the original thread on mangafox.
Razor-Leaf
Razor-Leaf
Hyper Supporter
Hyper Supporter

Fakemon Contest Social communications thread ver. 2 - Page 21 Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 43 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 32 ... 43  Next