Pokémon Special Anime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Social communications thread ver. 2

+55
Meedle
PokeFan72
Tsurugi
The Black Glove
Jonk
megaman
Kellan
Chaosbrix
john
MastermindHen
Tākoizu-Chan
Minto-chan
KamonPeachFox
Blackmagebard
alicetama
Katosen27
TheViolentTomboy
videofan9864
pokemonv3
OneToTen
yeahtoast
RainbowMunchies
Memieko
Keyhala
How are you?
Philman
Alexie82818
Zephyr
Kazaazz
HamsterPants
Red_the_knight
Vanilla Twilight
Skotein
gold
Skillfulness
Razor-Leaf
Aki11
VGmaster
Nol
Passerby Boy
Joyfulldreams
Supernova
dirksies
FaisLittleWhiteRaven
AkieTara
Marley
silent storm
~Dewy~
dawsoc
カイリ
SunnyHinataKawaii
whatthechuck3
Mrtweetums
UberGabel
SaiTurtlesninjaNX
59 posters

Page 40 of 43 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43  Next

Go down

Social communications thread ver. 2 - Page 40 Empty Re: Social communications thread ver. 2

Post by Jonk Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:10 pm

Finally back ...
My computer broke down so I've been out'a luck trying to do anything for the past 2-3 weeks.

That said, whats on the go now? Anything new?
Jonk
Jonk
Staff

Animation Team Social communications thread ver. 2 - Page 40 Bg10

Back to top Go down

Social communications thread ver. 2 - Page 40 Empty Re: Social communications thread ver. 2

Post by Tsurugi Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:16 pm

To answer this week old question Jonk, not much new on this side of the world
*shrug*, I've just been catching on the PokeSpe story, currently on the D&P arc.

Edit: Also, one thing I need to know, progress on V.A cast list for ep 1?
Tsurugi
Tsurugi
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Social communications thread ver. 2 - Page 40 Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by whatthechuck3 Wed May 02, 2012 5:58 pm

Hey guys, this is pretty random but its pokemon related so...I just started my first ever Let's Play...Diamond Version. The thing is I'm playing by doing an N Run, which is kinda the opposite of a Nuzlocke Run (forcing you to dump your team and catch a new one after each gym fight).
Check it out at my youtube channel:youtube.com/user/megamasher3 if you're curious Razz
whatthechuck3
whatthechuck3
Team Vice Leader

Voice Team Voice Team Vice Leader Fakemon Contest Social communications thread ver. 2 - Page 40 Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by dirksies Wed May 02, 2012 6:57 pm

I'm watching it now! This is a lot of fun! =]
dirksies
dirksies
Team Leader

Voice Team Voice Team Leader VA Critic Social communications thread ver. 2 - Page 40 Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsurugi Wed May 16, 2012 12:27 pm

It's too quiet around here Neutral And also, what's the status on the next preview? I saw a topic name related to such in the last posts of the Staff Discussion on the main page a few days back, but for obvious reasons I know nothing more than that. I'm just curious on what's going on.
Tsurugi
Tsurugi
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by dirksies Wed May 16, 2012 4:41 pm

Basically, aki is just whipping us into shape. We're reporting in on how far we are and working on pulling a preview of the first few minutes together.
dirksies
dirksies
Team Leader

Voice Team Voice Team Leader VA Critic Social communications thread ver. 2 - Page 40 Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_the_knight Wed May 16, 2012 7:43 pm

Then we need to pull a lot of strings. We can't leave one string untouched. Just remember, I'm watching you guys. Nothing for illustration team to do, and like I said before: I'm through.

Still need to practice using shading.
Red_the_knight
Red_the_knight
Staff

Illustration Team Social communications thread ver. 2 - Page 40 Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Memieko Wed May 16, 2012 11:09 pm

Wait what? Red the first two lines slightly confused me...
Memieko
Memieko
Team Leader

Illustration Team Animation Team Social communications thread ver. 2 - Page 40 Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsurugi Thu May 17, 2012 6:05 am

dirksies wrote:Basically, aki is just whipping us into shape. We're reporting in on how far we are and working on pulling a preview of the first few minutes together.
Okay then. Looking forward to it Smile
Tsurugi
Tsurugi
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_the_knight Thu May 17, 2012 9:48 am

Originally posted by Memieko
Wait what? Red the first two lines slightly confused me...

Metaphorically speaking. It means we need help Aki and Debeatmaster with the project, but let's not leave the project alone.
Red_the_knight
Red_the_knight
Staff

Illustration Team Social communications thread ver. 2 - Page 40 Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by dirksies Thu May 17, 2012 11:13 am

Umm.. I don't think is beat is a part of this project anymore. =[
dirksies
dirksies
Team Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsurugi Thu May 17, 2012 11:35 am

But isn't he the one that started this whole thing? Neutral
Tsurugi
Tsurugi
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by dirksies Thu May 17, 2012 2:45 pm

Yes...also technically true. He wasn't kicked out or something like that. I think he just didn't like the progress of the project. It's kinda sad, actually. =/
dirksies
dirksies
Team Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Memieko Thu May 17, 2012 4:26 pm

Beat had his reasons for leaving which he confided in me a bit. I would speak of them on his behalf but I feel more comfortable through PM. If you're curious just pop a message in and does concern some of the staff, but on either side I understand both.
Memieko
Memieko
Team Leader

Illustration Team Animation Team Social communications thread ver. 2 - Page 40 Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsurugi Tue May 22, 2012 4:07 pm

If he has reasons, that's all I need to know.
By the way, anybody notice how we get new members on the forum,but some usually become lurkers and hardly say hello? Should someone sort that out, or is it not considered a problem?
Tsurugi
Tsurugi
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by dirksies Wed May 23, 2012 2:11 am

Yeah, we've always had lurkers and it's not like we can force people to post. Not to mention it wouldn't be fair to delete the accounts of inactive people. * le shrug* idk what to do about them.
dirksies
dirksies
Team Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsurugi Wed May 23, 2012 10:12 am

Okay, point taken.
Tsurugi
Tsurugi
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by PokeFan72 Wed May 23, 2012 8:11 pm

Tsurugi wrote:If he has reasons, that's all I need to know.
By the way, anybody notice how we get new members on the forum,but some usually become lurkers and hardly say hello? Should someone sort that out, or is it not considered a problem?

Eh... I haven't really been speaking to anyone lately because I've been taking classes for drawing. (Just for fun and to help me draw better) Sorry... >_<;; During summer is when I'm the least busy, and I have more time to get things done. And could someone tell me which characters don't have voices yet? (just wondering) I don't think I'd be good as an illustrator. because I can't do anything right.
PokeFan72
PokeFan72
Supporter
Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsurugi Thu May 24, 2012 12:43 am

Tsurugi
Tsurugi
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by PokeFan72 Thu May 24, 2012 11:16 am

Thanks. ^^
PokeFan72
PokeFan72
Supporter
Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsurugi Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:30 pm

So.... has anyone seen Tron: Uprising yet?
Tsurugi
Tsurugi
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by PokeFan72 Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:18 pm

Tsurugi wrote:So.... has anyone seen Tron: Uprising yet?
I saw a little bit of it with my dad. I just don't remember when or where...
PokeFan72
PokeFan72
Supporter
Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsurugi Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:27 pm

Just to make sure you don't mix things up by accident,
Tron: Uprising is the new CGI/2D animation series on Disney XD to serve as a prequel to Tron: Legacy, the 2010 film.
Tsurugi
Tsurugi
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by PokeFan72 Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:33 pm

@Tsurugi - Oh. >_< My memory's all weird today! I forgot Disney was making a show for it...
PokeFan72
PokeFan72
Supporter
Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackmagebard Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:53 pm

Haven't seen the new Tron show, but as it's in between the films, I think we already know what's going to happen, so I'm not all that interested.

In addition, I apologize for my inactivity: I just don't know if I can contribute much to the project atm: I think all the roles I could audition for I already have and I have no drawing skills :I Plus the other projects I'm involved with take up time. I always check up on this site every now and again, though, just in case D:
Blackmagebard
Blackmagebard
Staff

Voice Team Social communications thread ver. 2 - Page 40 Bg10

http://americannerd.thecomicseries.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 43 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43  Next