Pokémon Special Anime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Social communications thread ver. 2

+55
Meedle
PokeFan72
Tsurugi
The Black Glove
Jonk
megaman
Kellan
Chaosbrix
john
MastermindHen
Tākoizu-Chan
Minto-chan
KamonPeachFox
Blackmagebard
alicetama
Katosen27
TheViolentTomboy
videofan9864
pokemonv3
OneToTen
yeahtoast
RainbowMunchies
Memieko
Keyhala
How are you?
Philman
Alexie82818
Zephyr
Kazaazz
HamsterPants
Red_the_knight
Vanilla Twilight
Skotein
gold
Skillfulness
Razor-Leaf
Aki11
VGmaster
Nol
Passerby Boy
Joyfulldreams
Supernova
dirksies
FaisLittleWhiteRaven
AkieTara
Marley
silent storm
~Dewy~
dawsoc
カイリ
SunnyHinataKawaii
whatthechuck3
Mrtweetums
UberGabel
SaiTurtlesninjaNX
59 posters

Page 32 of 43 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 37 ... 43  Next

Go down

Social communications thread ver. 2 - Page 32 Empty Re: Social communications thread ver. 2

Post by Blackmagebard Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:47 pm

I watched it. Here's a quick summary of what I saw:

Ash: Durrrrr... Celebi? I'VE NEVER MET YOU BEFORE. But I'm gonna save you by running across the city, fleeing from great danger, without using any Pokemon that would make this at all convenient! I'M GOIN TO DISNEYL- I MEAN UNOVA!

Dawn: Here's my Piplup. FEAR ITS CUTENESS!

Brock: I have nothing important to say or do!

Zoruom: I'm totally not Shaymin!

Sean Schemmell: <Insert Screaming noise here>
Blackmagebard
Blackmagebard
Staff

Voice Team Social communications thread ver. 2 - Page 32 Bg10

http://americannerd.thecomicseries.com

Back to top Go down

Social communications thread ver. 2 - Page 32 Empty Re: Social communications thread ver. 2

Post by Memieko Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:14 pm

I hate the recoloring of Suicune, Entei, and Raikou. That ticked me off -.- Suicune looks boring. Also at the end: "Insert 5 minute sad scene with predictable conclusion here" That movie was boring... -.-
Memieko
Memieko
Team Leader

Illustration Team Animation Team Social communications thread ver. 2 - Page 32 Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Supernova Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:45 pm

Oh I watched that movie subbed a couple days back ... There was one moment of awesomeness where croagunk and sudowoodo were fighting those scizors ... and that was it. The shiny beatss 'awakening' was kinda cool too, but that was about it. The plot of the movie was kinda lame, but the whole illusion thing was interesting, but I think they could have used it better. The bit where Kodai was tricked at the end was cool though! I didn't get what had happened for a moment :p

Supernova
Staff

Script Team Social communications thread ver. 2 - Page 32 Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by yeahtoast Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:50 pm

ugh, I have too much stuff to watch,
i have the whole movie loaded on different tabs, but between new pokemon episodes, Harry Potter musicals and amazing vampire shows (not tw*light, NEVER tw*light) I barely have time to breath!
yeahtoast
yeahtoast
Staff

http://toast-tastic.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Supernova Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:55 pm

lol at twighlight hate

Supernova
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by dirksies Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:31 am

yeahtoast wrote: Harry Potter musicals

Does that mean what I think it means? Harry FREAKIN' Potter musicals!?!

Yay!! I've found someone else!
dirksies
dirksies
Team Leader

Voice Team Voice Team Leader VA Critic Social communications thread ver. 2 - Page 32 Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Minto-chan Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:07 am

Whoa, whoa, whoa!!
They have HARRY POTTER MUSICALS and no one bothered to tell me?!
Minto-chan
Minto-chan

Social communications thread ver. 2 - Page 32 Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazaazz Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:09 am

...harry potter musicals.

Hehe heh, Expelliarmus and Avada Kedavra will never be the same way ever again lols.
Kazaazz
Kazaazz

Forum Team Music Team VA Critic Social communications thread ver. 2 - Page 32 Bg10

http://kazaazz.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by dirksies Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:03 am

Minto-chan wrote:Whoa, whoa, whoa!!
They have HARRY POTTER MUSICALS and no one bothered to tell me?!

YES!!! and they're awesome! Fairly inappropriate...but awesome!

*Floo powder power!*
dirksies
dirksies
Team Leader

Voice Team Voice Team Leader VA Critic Social communications thread ver. 2 - Page 32 Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Minto-chan Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:04 am

Oh, man! Those sound awesome!! :>w<:
Minto-chan
Minto-chan

Back to top Go down

Post by yeahtoast Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:47 pm

YES YES YES YES YES!!!
Dirksies you are totally awesome!!!
Everyone go watch it RIGHT NOOOOOWW
and the the sequel!!!!
yeahtoast
yeahtoast
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrtweetums Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:29 pm

Harry potter musicals? You couldn't possibly mean...A very potter musical!
Ah, that's all well and good.

~~~
*spit takes

Sequel? I've heard about it...but...but...
*rushes to watch it
Mrtweetums
Mrtweetums
Full Supporter
Full Supporter

Forum Team Voice Team Administrator Social communications thread ver. 2 - Page 32 Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by dirksies Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:41 pm

yeahtoast wrote:YES YES YES YES YES!!!
Dirksies you are totally awesome!!!
Everyone go watch it RIGHT NOOOOOWW
and the the sequel!!!!

Why, thank you *blushes*

Mrtweetums wrote:Harry potter musicals? You couldn't possibly mean...A very potter musical!
Ah, that's all well and good.

~~~
*spit takes

Sequel? I've heard about it...but...but...
*rushes to watch it

Yes! Watch the sequel! My favorite song is from the sequel!
dirksies
dirksies
Team Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Tākoizu-Chan Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:34 pm

I just watched act I. I loved it! Very funny! I love the dragon part.
"You get to fight Puff, the magic dragon, you get to fight Figment, the imaginary dragon, you get the reluctant dragon, and you get THEHORNTAILDRAGONTHESCARIESTTHINGYOUHAVEEVERSEEN!!!!"
Tākoizu-Chan
Tākoizu-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Minto-chan Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:35 am

That was SO funny!
"Wanna take you to Winnipeg *that's in Canada!* " XD
Minto-chan
Minto-chan

Back to top Go down

Post by yeahtoast Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:21 pm

hehehe looks like I've converted a few more... XD
yeahtoast
yeahtoast
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Memieko Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:31 pm

Talking about youtube and dragons reminds me of this mini movie called Sintel.

I love this movie so much ;-;
Memieko
Memieko
Team Leader

Illustration Team Animation Team Social communications thread ver. 2 - Page 32 Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Aki11 Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:41 pm

sintel!! I saw the demo reel for it last week. Really some awesome stuff right here.;_; I think I nearly cried while watching it. (though I was half expecting it hahaXD)
Aki11
Aki11
Staff

Animation Team Animation Team Leader Social communications thread ver. 2 - Page 32 Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Memieko Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:38 pm

Yeah I shed a tear or two at the end x.x I also saw it coming.
Memieko
Memieko
Team Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by SaiTurtlesninjaNX Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:02 pm

I'm going to a anime convention today. I will take lots of pictures.
SaiTurtlesninjaNX
SaiTurtlesninjaNX
Staff

Voice Team Social communications thread ver. 2 - Page 32 Bg10

https://www.youtube.com/user/SaiTurtlesninjaNX

Back to top Go down

Post by Supernova Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:49 am

Whoever thought of making strawberry shampoo was a little crazy. Whoever decided that those 'strawberries' should smell like vomit was jsut plain evil. Blergghhh.

Also, i got my shiny Raikou(s)! yay! But omg, it took so much effort O.o Since my internet is WPA encrypted, my DS Lite can;t access wifi through it, so a while back I bought the nintendo wifi usb connector, which is designed for XP but updated for vista. SO I had this PC in my house which ran vista, but not too long ago, my little bro broke it ... and I have a PC on 7, and my older brother a Mac dualbooted with whatever Mac OS and windows 7. So . . .

After some research, I found that some people had got it working through windows virtual pc and XP mode, so I went for that. Then I found out you needed a more expensive version of 7 than basic or premium. Sooo . . . I eventually got my hands on a not-so-legal copy of XP (quicker to dl than i thought) and Microsoft Virtual PC 2007, which I was allowed to run. But then after finally figuring out how to run a virtual machine, I found I needed to get a LAN between the VM and the real machine just to run interent on it and get access to the connector. So, back to the drawing board.

I figured I could dualboot XP onto my PC. So I spent ages moving some anime files around and then realised I didn;t need to, and partitioned my hard drive so i had this 5GB partition for XP. Then i bruned XP onto a disc, and installed it. I followed a guide for the rest of it so I had this boot manager so I could pick 7 or XP (and accidentally created two options to load XP lol). I got the internet running and downloaded the drivers for the connector (since i lost the disc) and ... I got my Raikou!!! That took me from around Tuesday until Friday night, working on it for a while every day, getting very frustrated Very Happy

And it wasn't over yet. I found that as Windows 7 was loading, it crashed O.o I used XP to look into the problem on the internet and spent hours on friday and today looking into it and beign unable to fix it. It seemed CLASSPNP.SYS was causing the problem, but I wasn;t allowed to delete that either. Then, in research, i came across the term AHCI, and that was familiar. Although the context was irrelevant to my problem, I remembered I had had to change some setting from AHCI to IDE in BIOS (I don't know what any of that means, no) to run XP. So i changed it back, and, voila, 7 running again! Yayy!

The things I do for a few shiny pokemon lol.

And I discovered that:

a) Nintendo are retarded for not making the DS compatible with the most commonly used, safest generally used security for consumer broadband and nto updating the drivers for the device that allowed users to do so (although I think the DSi and, soon, the 3DS, can);

b) Microsoft have very fail support on the net. Most of the help given to resolve problems is in a lot of technical detail and is very difficult for an ordinary person to understand.

I do liek that Raikou though. Got a good nature with one too, I think (+SpAtk, -SpDef), haven't had a look at the other yet.

Supernova
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Memieko Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:59 am

@_@ Wall of text.
Memieko
Memieko
Team Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrtweetums Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:36 pm

ah, nova, I had that problem too!

It took me a long time to fix...but I don't think it had to be that complicated! (all I do is just change my Internet system to WEP for the brief periods of time I'm using wi-fi, and then just switch it back when I'm done!) But I'm glad you got it fixed! (it took me a long time before I realized that the DS lite couldn't handle WPA)

but...the good news is that the new DSi and 3DS have WPA and WPA2 systems, so it's all good!
Mrtweetums
Mrtweetums
Full Supporter
Full Supporter

Forum Team Voice Team Administrator Social communications thread ver. 2 - Page 32 Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Supernova Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:20 pm

I don't wanna try changing my internet security ... in fact, I don't think I can ... the router is set up in a way that you can't, I think.

So I had to go the loong way Razz Can't wait to get a 3DS, but I'll have to wait. They're expensive >_>

Supernova
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazaazz Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:44 am

The launch games aren't particularly brilliant so no worries. If I was gonna buy it on launch I'd just get Nintendogs and cats.

Although there is stuff like Rayman 3D, Splinter Cell 3D, Ridge Racer 3DS, PES 2011 3D (there's quite a theme in the game naming huh), Super Street Fighter IV 3D and Pilotwings Resort.

I dunno, but those seem to be the best games out of the total of 13 in the line-up. (13?!)
Kazaazz
Kazaazz

Forum Team Music Team VA Critic Social communications thread ver. 2 - Page 32 Bg10

http://kazaazz.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 43 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 37 ... 43  Next