Pokémon Special Anime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Social communications thread ver. 2

+55
Meedle
PokeFan72
Tsurugi
The Black Glove
Jonk
megaman
Kellan
Chaosbrix
john
MastermindHen
Tākoizu-Chan
Minto-chan
KamonPeachFox
Blackmagebard
alicetama
Katosen27
TheViolentTomboy
videofan9864
pokemonv3
OneToTen
yeahtoast
RainbowMunchies
Memieko
Keyhala
How are you?
Philman
Alexie82818
Zephyr
Kazaazz
HamsterPants
Red_the_knight
Vanilla Twilight
Skotein
gold
Skillfulness
Razor-Leaf
Aki11
VGmaster
Nol
Passerby Boy
Joyfulldreams
Supernova
dirksies
FaisLittleWhiteRaven
AkieTara
Marley
silent storm
~Dewy~
dawsoc
カイリ
SunnyHinataKawaii
whatthechuck3
Mrtweetums
UberGabel
SaiTurtlesninjaNX
59 posters

Page 33 of 43 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 38 ... 43  Next

Go down

Social communications thread ver. 2 - Page 33 Empty Re: Social communications thread ver. 2

Post by Supernova Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:22 am

Just drove a Zapdos on SS to Struggle while trying to catch it. Had it asleep and on 1HP .. had do use so many PP restore items for sleep powder. I used 40 somethign ultra balls, a few fast balls, a couple of great balls and 18 dusk balls (during the day) and then it knocked itself out. I guess that balances out catching Suicune with one net ball just before.

Supernova
Staff

Script Team Social communications thread ver. 2 - Page 33 Bg10

Back to top Go down

Social communications thread ver. 2 - Page 33 Empty Re: Social communications thread ver. 2

Post by VGmaster Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:25 pm

I'm going to get a 3DS in the first week hopefully but I probably won't use until some good games come out for it. Well at least I'll have Okamiden and Pokemon Black to keep me busy.
VGmaster
VGmaster
Supporter
Supporter

Social communications thread ver. 2 - Page 33 Bg10

http://vgmaster78.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Supernova Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:36 am

I would probably buy it soon after release too, if only just for BW enhancements and easy wifi access, but I don't have the money >_>

Supernova
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by MastermindHen Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:19 pm

Ugh, my DS just broke. I'd rather get a replacement for that first so I can still play my GBA games, y'know?
MastermindHen
MastermindHen

http://mastermindhen.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackmagebard Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:57 pm

Really, the only reason I'd buy a 3DS is for Kingdom Hearts 3D, Ocarina of Time 3D, Super Street Fighter IV, and Kid Icarus. Beyond that, it's a freaking 3D version of the DSI. With great graphics, but I have my PSP for that :S

I don't blame ya, there Hen; the worst mistake of the DSi series and soforth was getting rid of the GBA compatibility in favor of Cell phone games.
Blackmagebard
Blackmagebard
Staff

Voice Team Social communications thread ver. 2 - Page 33 Bg10

http://americannerd.thecomicseries.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazaazz Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:42 pm

I recommend the DS lite for that. It's the best of the DS versions to be fair. Smaller, lighter and brighter than the original yet can still play GBA games to perfection and doesn't have the need for online or camera stuff =S. Less expensive nowadays too. But I'm still gonna get the 3DS. Probably just get Nintendogs and cats on launch but buy Zelda and Kid Icarus...and others.
Kazaazz
Kazaazz

Forum Team Music Team VA Critic Social communications thread ver. 2 - Page 33 Bg10

http://kazaazz.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Memieko Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:38 pm

Same I'm just getting a Nintendo 3DS for Kid Icarus and Zelda.. it's been ages since Kid Icarus <3 Pit
Memieko
Memieko
Team Leader

Illustration Team Animation Team Social communications thread ver. 2 - Page 33 Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by MastermindHen Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:40 am

Ooh, Zelda? I hadn't really heard about that coming out in 3D. I guess I'm just gonna have to go with the flow and get a 3DS for that too. XD
MastermindHen
MastermindHen

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazaazz Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:07 pm

Yeah, the 3DS is getting a remake of Ocarina of Time on it. I hope they add more stuff on it, although I still haven't found all the Gold Skullutas (sp?) from the original. But I know I'm gonna buy it anyway XD
Kazaazz
Kazaazz

Forum Team Music Team VA Critic Social communications thread ver. 2 - Page 33 Bg10

http://kazaazz.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by MastermindHen Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:07 pm

I got up to eighty something skulltulas before I started over so I could play it again. (I was on a friend's game, and I didn't want to delete his files or anything...)
Daggum skulltulas.
MastermindHen
MastermindHen

Back to top Go down

Post by john Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:33 pm

Just watched Summer wars, and the only thing I have to say is that it is awesome!

john

Back to top Go down

Post by VGmaster Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:15 pm

Saw it last year with subtitles. It makes me want the internet be like that in real life.
VGmaster
VGmaster
Supporter
Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by john Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:56 am

VGmaster wrote:Saw it last year with subtitles. It makes me want the internet be like that in real life.

Oz seems to be a subset of the Internet in my opinion. It's more like facebook as compared to the entire Internet.

john

Back to top Go down

Post by Supernova Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:51 am

john wrote:
VGmaster wrote:Saw it last year with subtitles. It makes me want the internet be like that in real life.

Oz seems to be a subset of the Internet in my opinion. It's more like facebook as compared to the entire Internet.

Except it was used for EVERYTHING. Speaking of which:

So like, if someone hacked it, the whole world would be screwed over? Don't put all your eggs in one basket, or something.

Also, genuinely enjoying the pokemon BW anime.

"So Pikachu, what Team Rocket said, what were you doing under a box?"
"Piiika pika, Pikachuuuu, chuu," etc., with wild hand gestures.
"Uhhh :S"

xD Reminds me of the days Pikachu would get into all sorts of mess watching out for Togepi ...

Supernova
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Supernova Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:50 pm

Doublepostftw

It's pokemon's 15th anniversary today, since Red/Green were released in Japan.

Anyway, that Celebi. Annoyingly, in teh UK, it was at a limited number of venues, and none of them were close enough to me to bother. Interestingly though, if you do as instructed in this video, you can download a Gamestop Celebi, cuz this guy hosted the event for global Wi-Fi download. Might try that.

Supernova
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by VGmaster Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:58 pm

Supernova wrote:
john wrote:

Except it was used for EVERYTHING. Speaking of which:

So like, if someone hacked it, the whole world would be screwed over? Don't put all your eggs in one basket, or something.

Also, genuinely enjoying the pokemon BW anime.

"So Pikachu, what Team Rocket said, what were you doing under a box?"
"Piiika pika, Pikachuuuu, chuu," etc., with wild hand gestures.
"Uhhh :S"

xD Reminds me of the days Pikachu would get into all sorts of mess watching out for Togepi ...

I'll put my eggs where ever I want and that will be on my skillet.
Also, Happy 15th anniversary to Pokemon!
Ha, using the GTS exploit good luck with that. It doesn't work for everybody I used it for two of the dogs and Celebi you need to download a few things for it to work.
VGmaster
VGmaster
Supporter
Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrtweetums Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:47 pm

Happy 15th anniversary to pokemon!

(I remember what I was doing on the year of the 10th...I went to pokepark! They gave out so much anniversary stuff!)
Mrtweetums
Mrtweetums
Full Supporter
Full Supporter

Forum Team Voice Team Administrator Social communications thread ver. 2 - Page 33 Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by HamsterPants Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:46 pm

I finally come back to these forums and see everyone talking about Summer Wars.

What a treat, I loved that movie. I watched it last year with my best friend. Good times.

Edit: I can't believe Pokemon has been around for 15 years already. I'm getting old...
HamsterPants
HamsterPants
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by dirksies Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:56 am

Ugh, you and me both, Hamster....>.>

I haven't gotten the chance to see Summer Wars yet. It looks like Digimon...which makes me way more excited than it should

And....I'M ON BREAK!!!!!!!!Social communications thread ver. 2 - Page 33 Thumbnail
dirksies
dirksies
Team Leader

Voice Team Voice Team Leader VA Critic Social communications thread ver. 2 - Page 33 Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrtweetums Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:20 pm

Well, apparently it was made by the same guy who created "Our War Game", which probably accounts for the similarities in both movies, especially the plot. (haven't seen Summer Wars yet, but maybe next time)

and...Phil released a new pokemon retrospective! ^^
Mrtweetums
Mrtweetums
Full Supporter
Full Supporter

Forum Team Voice Team Administrator Social communications thread ver. 2 - Page 33 Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Supernova Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:54 pm

Pokemon BW localised realeases! Stupid post arrived at 14:42 while no-one was at home though, so I have to wait till tomorrow >_>

Supernova
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosbrix Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:48 pm

Hey, so you guys already know about the OC ReMixed Pokemon songs, right? If not, I'll post a link to the download, considering it's free AND awesome. XD
Chaosbrix
Chaosbrix

Back to top Go down

Post by dawsoc Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:05 pm

So what's been happening her lately?
dawsoc
dawsoc

Back to top Go down

Post by Aki11 Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:51 am

I can vouch for summer wars being like bokura no war game in digimon. I think I was one of those who couldn't enjoy summer wars to the fullest, because I felt that the director just reused his old concept in a new movie. The plot was overly predictable and was the exact same format as that digimon movie. Though I'd still admit it's really not bad. But I think fellow digimon fans will feel the same way if they watched summer wars.
Aki11
Aki11
Staff

Animation Team Animation Team Leader Social communications thread ver. 2 - Page 33 Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by VGmaster Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:18 am

Weill, I got Pokemon Black. I just can't play it right now because I don't have my DS.
Edit: This game is amazing!
VGmaster
VGmaster
Supporter
Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 43 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 38 ... 43  Next