Pokémon Special Anime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Social communications thread ver. 2

+55
Meedle
PokeFan72
Tsurugi
The Black Glove
Jonk
megaman
Kellan
Chaosbrix
john
MastermindHen
Tākoizu-Chan
Minto-chan
KamonPeachFox
Blackmagebard
alicetama
Katosen27
TheViolentTomboy
videofan9864
pokemonv3
OneToTen
yeahtoast
RainbowMunchies
Memieko
Keyhala
How are you?
Philman
Alexie82818
Zephyr
Kazaazz
HamsterPants
Red_the_knight
Vanilla Twilight
Skotein
gold
Skillfulness
Razor-Leaf
Aki11
VGmaster
Nol
Passerby Boy
Joyfulldreams
Supernova
dirksies
FaisLittleWhiteRaven
AkieTara
Marley
silent storm
~Dewy~
dawsoc
カイリ
SunnyHinataKawaii
whatthechuck3
Mrtweetums
UberGabel
SaiTurtlesninjaNX
59 posters

Page 38 of 43 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 43  Next

Go down

Social communications thread ver. 2 - Page 38 Empty Re: Social communications thread ver. 2

Post by Supernova Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:49 pm

I read that they have cut out the 'filler episodes' in order to make it tighter and awesomer. So I'm happy.

Slightly disliking the 'set in only one place' ... I love adventure >_> But as long as they make the city multi-faceted and like an adventure to explore in itself, I'll be happy :p

Supernova
Staff

Script Team Social communications thread ver. 2 - Page 38 Bg10

Back to top Go down

Social communications thread ver. 2 - Page 38 Empty Re: Social communications thread ver. 2

Post by Supernova Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:48 am

I hear it's A level results tomorrow. Who's getting A level results tomorrow? I'm sure somebody's getting A level results tomorrow.

Whoever you are, you're lucky. I have to wait another week, and my exams were earlier! Sad

Also, Pansear! ~Sad

Supernova
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by dirksies Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:29 am

A level results...?
dirksies
dirksies
Team Leader

Voice Team Voice Team Leader VA Critic Social communications thread ver. 2 - Page 38 Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Razor-Leaf Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:11 am

@dirksies
General Certificate of Education, Advanced level. pikachu
AKA GCE, or British-testie-thingie
Razor-Leaf
Razor-Leaf
Hyper Supporter
Hyper Supporter

Fakemon Contest Social communications thread ver. 2 - Page 38 Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrtweetums Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:13 am

...eh?

Well good luck to ya anyways nova! I'm sure you did well!
Mrtweetums
Mrtweetums
Full Supporter
Full Supporter

Forum Team Voice Team Administrator Social communications thread ver. 2 - Page 38 Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_the_knight Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:14 pm

Not to be rude, and I've already know that a lot of people are busy with homework, vacation, and jobs; but it feels like a ghost town with no one around or an activity. Plus, it seems the project might have stopped, and we've lost a member for the Animation Team.

And one thing: I'm still bored of doing nothing. No assignments are set, and I had my assignment done.
Red_the_knight
Red_the_knight
Staff

Illustration Team Social communications thread ver. 2 - Page 38 Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonk Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:35 pm

Someone left the animation team? I've been busy with work so I'm not super active lately but come Christmas I may post more.
Jonk
Jonk
Staff

Animation Team Social communications thread ver. 2 - Page 38 Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by dirksies Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:58 pm

We actually picked up a little bit, getting the PokeSpe special show zero episode draft mostly done. Hopefullly that should come out soon. Also, a lot of stuff is going on behind the scenes, I know a lot of the stuff in the VA area is coming together...I just need to be not lazy.

So, yeah, optimism!
dirksies
dirksies
Team Leader

Voice Team Voice Team Leader VA Critic Social communications thread ver. 2 - Page 38 Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_the_knight Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:13 am

Jonk wrote:
Someone left the animation team? I've been busy with work so I'm not super active lately but come Christmas I may post more.

Yep. Dee. Said he/she is useless. Can't just leave yet, we still need Animators if Aki11 is tired and so are you.

And Christmas? Not much event on Christmas.

dirksies wrote:
We actually picked up a little bit, getting the PokeSpe special show zero episode draft mostly done. Hopefullly that should come out soon. Also, a lot of stuff is going on behind the scenes, I know a lot of the stuff in the VA area is coming together...I just need to be not lazy.

So, yeah, optimism!

I'm not worried about the PokeSpe Special Show (although, that turned out great). I'm more worried that Chapter 1 of PokeSpeAni not finished for lineart and coloring. I'm more worried that we may not finished the first chapter with everyone busy. And I have no plans what so ever while I'm job searching.

I might have to practice Sai on part 3, but I won't go too far. It's just that no much activity has happened in the PokeSpeAni forum because it's been quiet.

Last edited by Red_the_knight on Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:16 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot something)
Red_the_knight
Red_the_knight
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by The Black Glove Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:27 pm

Well... I'm sure things will get much noisier soon. After all, we're expecting the Special Show to bring in new blood, and there's always other projects to work on.

If you really want something to do, brainstorm some ideas as to how to get our name out there.

In the meantime, I'm going to kick myself for forgetting my mic at college...
The Black Glove
The Black Glove
Staff

Script Team Voice Team Social communications thread ver. 2 - Page 38 Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_the_knight Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:19 pm

The Black Glove wrote:
Well... I'm sure things will get much noisier soon. After all, we're expecting the Special Show to bring in new blood, and there's always other projects to work on.

If you really want something to do, brainstorm some ideas as to how to get our name out there.

In the meantime, I'm going to kick myself for forgetting my mic at college...

You mean "Advertise"? Maybe. I've been in Youtube sometime, so I'll try and see if I can advertise to come to the site on Youtube, and watch it. Just need to make the show complete with music, and then I'll get the site, and Voila! Advertise to come to the Pokemon Special Anime for help.

That should really bring in a lot of people to help out the PokeSpeAni, but I think they're more attractive to voice acting only. I tried it too, but I'm also on the page of lineart and coloring.
Red_the_knight
Red_the_knight
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsurugi Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:07 pm

Guest wrote:

The thing that really got me about Avatar was that it was serious with comedy mixed in, and romance, and... well everything. It was a great show, because it utilized so many aspects of media. Aang wasn't dealing with something tame-- his whole tribe was MURDERED. Kataraa is the last of the waterbenders in her tribe, because all the other ones were rounded up and executed, or killed in war. Toph's parents send people after the group to kill them. Heck, Zuko's whole existence in the first two books is dedicated to murdering the avatar to gain his fathers approval after the man burned half his face off.

O_O" ..... Okay, I'm a big fan of Avatar as well, brilliant show and I'm so looking forward to the sequel "Legend of Korra" Smile ..but I think some points you said there are slightly darker than they actually are. You have Aang and Katara's backstories right off the bat, but last I remember, Toph ran away from home, her parents presumed Aang kidnapped her and hired people to bring her home. Zuko only wanted to capture the Avatar to restore his honour, but when Azula shot Aang with lightning in the Book 2 finale, Aang was presumed dead. Zuko, confused if Aang was dead or not, hired Combustion Man to make sure he stayed that way. Zuko may have been obsessed with capturing Aang, but at least wasn't as ruthless as Azula
Tsurugi
Tsurugi
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Social communications thread ver. 2 - Page 38 Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsurugi Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:09 pm

Oops O-O just realised that comment was made ages ago. Sad Now I feel like an idiot.
Tsurugi
Tsurugi
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by The Black Glove Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:26 pm

Even worse, you double-posted about it. XD
The Black Glove
The Black Glove
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsurugi Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:28 am

Oh well, won't make that mistake again pale .
That aside, has anyone ever watched a show that got cancelled and thought it deserved a revamp/remake?
Tsurugi
Tsurugi
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by The Black Glove Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:46 am

Ever hear of a little piece called Megas XLR? I'd like to see that come back.

You dig giant robots,
I dig giant robots,
we dig giant robots,
chicks dig giant robots.

Nice.
The Black Glove
The Black Glove
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsurugi Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:25 am

Oh yeah, I saw that, the one with the robot with a car for a head.
Nice choice Smile . I'm sure we all know Sonic the Hedgehog, but the TV series based on the Archie comics(commonly known as Sonic SatAM to fans),that series deserves a comeback, considering it's got over 200 comics issues.
*shot for bringing up SEGA*
Tsurugi
Tsurugi
Super Supporter
Super Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Supernova Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:47 pm

Tsurugi wrote:Oh well, won't make that mistake again pale .
That aside, has anyone ever watched a show that got cancelled and thought it deserved a revamp/remake?

Not s show, but I read the manga Mx0 which I thought was AMAAAZING but clearly the readership didn't cuz it got cancelled Sad

Supernova
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by dirksies Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:30 am

RANDOM CHANGE OF TOPIC!: I think we should have another Christmas party like we did last year!
dirksies
dirksies
Team Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonk Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:37 pm

dirksies wrote:RANDOM CHANGE OF TOPIC!: I think we should have another Christmas party like we did last year!

I'm listening, explain further as some of us(Me) weren't here.
Jonk
Jonk
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by The Black Glove Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:51 pm

There was a Christmas party? I love Christmas! And Parties! Please tell me there's going to be karaoke involved.
The Black Glove
The Black Glove
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by dirksies Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:40 pm

it was basically just a skype party of randomness. Each team was supposed to contribute some kind of present to "give" to the other teams (for example, the VA team was going to do a silly script reading, the illustration team was going to do pictures of how they imagined other various members to look like, etc.), but that felt through. It was ok though, because it was hard to find a time when it worked for everyone. But we basically just had a conversation open on skype for the whole day (which ending up not actually being Christmas). It was a chance just to kind of cheer each other on, remember what's gone down in the previous year ans just get to know each other. If we want, we could try to do the present thing again, if people like the idea.

Here's the thread for the party last year, where we did a lot of brainstorming and such.
dirksies
dirksies
Team Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonk Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:23 pm

Sounds like fun.
Jonk
Jonk
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrtweetums Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:27 pm

We're going to have another Christmas party? I'm in!

It sounds fun to have all of the team present their own little thing! Hopefully some of the members on hiatus can join in on the fun too! ^^
Mrtweetums
Mrtweetums
Full Supporter
Full Supporter

Forum Team Voice Team Administrator Social communications thread ver. 2 - Page 38 Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by The Black Glove Sat Nov 26, 2011 6:25 pm

You know, what we could do is just have a little thread where we can discuss, play games, and post "gifts" for everyone, like pictures, videos, musical tracks, etc. It means that the gifts will stay around for everyone at least.

Or we could just use the thread solely for posting gifts, and say so on the skype chat when we've posted our gift. That way, we don't have to be on Skype at the time to "receive" it.
The Black Glove
The Black Glove
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 43 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 43  Next