Pokémon Special Anime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Social communications thread ver. 2

+55
Meedle
PokeFan72
Tsurugi
The Black Glove
Jonk
megaman
Kellan
Chaosbrix
john
MastermindHen
Tākoizu-Chan
Minto-chan
KamonPeachFox
Blackmagebard
alicetama
Katosen27
TheViolentTomboy
videofan9864
pokemonv3
OneToTen
yeahtoast
RainbowMunchies
Memieko
Keyhala
How are you?
Philman
Alexie82818
Zephyr
Kazaazz
HamsterPants
Red_the_knight
Vanilla Twilight
Skotein
gold
Skillfulness
Razor-Leaf
Aki11
VGmaster
Nol
Passerby Boy
Joyfulldreams
Supernova
dirksies
FaisLittleWhiteRaven
AkieTara
Marley
silent storm
~Dewy~
dawsoc
カイリ
SunnyHinataKawaii
whatthechuck3
Mrtweetums
UberGabel
SaiTurtlesninjaNX
59 posters

Page 2 of 43 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 43  Next

Go down

Social communications thread ver. 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Social communications thread ver. 2

Post by Guest Mon May 31, 2010 11:21 pm

Mrtweetums wrote:I don't see how anyone could write a fanfiction for aspirationshipping. It's impossible! Unless it's like...or...AGHHHHH! NO! No! No!

Well they let you choose between Oak and May, so it can't be that difficult, right?

Back to top Go down

Social communications thread ver. 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Social communications thread ver. 2

Post by ~Dewy~ Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:28 pm

lol xD
Seriously, these things are mentally scarrig x.X
~Dewy~
~Dewy~

Fakemon Contest Social communications thread ver. 2 - Page 2 Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by silent storm Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:44 pm

Social communications thread ver. 2 - Page 2 Icon_eek Woah

hehe downboyshipping Social communications thread ver. 2 - Page 2 Icon_razz
silent storm
silent storm

Social communications thread ver. 2 - Page 2 Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by dawsoc Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:59 pm

There are some issues with shipping
dawsoc
dawsoc

Back to top Go down

Post by UberGabel Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:03 am

Oh shipping~

Er... I like SpecialShipping, and am not a huge fan of PokeShipping... -cough-

Anyway, I do NOT understand interspecies shipping and the big group shipping x__o Well, I understand them, in that I see what they mean, just not how they work -sigh-

However, I love some of the names that people come up with xD
Like ButtShipping. <--GoldxBlue
Or MetroShipping. <--RubyxWallace
Not that I support them, I just love the names >w< Of course, I'm not going to go into my list of ships .___.
UberGabel
UberGabel
Illustration Team
Illustration Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Marley Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:41 pm

But Gabel... PokéShipping is truth. MangaPokéShipping, on the other hand, is just plain laughable.
>w> In my opinion. SHIPPING WARS GO! Or not. Definitely not.

Besides, we all know BecauseGoldSaidSoShipping is the canonest thing since cannonballs. :B
Marley
Marley
Supporter
Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by UberGabel Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:52 pm

Pfft. Yes. Sorry -isalittleslowsometimes-

Marley, we share pretty much all the same ships, there'd be no ship-to-ship combat between you and me. x___o

Oh yeah, REAL canon, about as canon as CrossedRegionShipping (which I still REALLY don't understand .___.)
UberGabel
UberGabel
Illustration Team
Illustration Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrtweetums Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:30 pm

what is becausegoldsaidsoshipping?

Sheesh, these titles are starting to become absurd...

I agree that mangapokeshipping is...different from its counterpart. It's...(censored at the risk of offending any mangapokeshippers)...different.
Mrtweetums
Mrtweetums
Full Supporter
Full Supporter

Forum Team Voice Team Administrator Social communications thread ver. 2 - Page 2 Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by AkieTara Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:34 pm

Here's the one that floors me...

TowerDecorationShipper - Silver Shield & Gold Shield

... Whhhyyyyyyy? What is this? I don't even...
AkieTara
AkieTara
Illustration Team
Illustration Team

http://akie-tara.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by whatthechuck3 Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:47 pm

I...I think I'll just stick to poke and special shipping, thank you very much. XD
whatthechuck3
whatthechuck3
Team Vice Leader

Voice Team Voice Team Vice Leader Fakemon Contest Social communications thread ver. 2 - Page 2 Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Marley Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:23 pm

Pffffff, how do you know what I ship in my spare time, huh?

BecauseGoldSaidSoShipping is Boy!Yellow/Girl!Bugsy.

I suppose they were going in the MangaPokéShipping direction early on in Misty's first appearance, before Yellow was really a thought. But since then... eh, it's just not how it goes down. It's not even interesting.
Marley
Marley
Supporter
Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrtweetums Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:32 pm

...where do you get the names of these ships? I couldn't find that one on bulbapedia or anything?

Oh yes, on a sidenote:

...WHAT?!? *startssputtering
Mrtweetums
Mrtweetums
Full Supporter
Full Supporter

Forum Team Voice Team Administrator Social communications thread ver. 2 - Page 2 Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by UberGabel Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:56 pm

Pokemon Shippers List

There are separate tabs on the side with special lists ^^"

@Marley
Er, unless you ship some characters more than once OR some kinda minor characters or... or... SOMETHING. I know most of your pokespecial ships? o 3o
UberGabel
UberGabel
Illustration Team
Illustration Team

Back to top Go down

Post by FaisLittleWhiteRaven Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:12 pm

Oh god~ Shippings and their names are all so crazy~ X3
You just have to look at these with a lot of humor; once you do that, it's all ok!
(though the ones with more than 4 people scare me... How do people write fanfics for that?)

I tend to prefer the ore canon-ised shippings myself, but the occational odd one like PMShipping and EntourageShipping are faves too~
...More good fanfics are needed for those ones...
FaisLittleWhiteRaven
FaisLittleWhiteRaven
Staff

Illustration Team Voice Team VA Critic! Social communications thread ver. 2 - Page 2 Bg10

http://faislittlewhiteraven.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by dirksies Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:24 am

*flies in*

Whoosh! I'm back! I missed all y'all Smile

Wow, you guys have been busy....anyone want to give me an update on what i've missed? Pretty please?
dirksies
dirksies
Team Leader

Voice Team Voice Team Leader VA Critic Social communications thread ver. 2 - Page 2 Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by SaiTurtlesninjaNX Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:39 am

@dirksies
Not much. We talk a little about shipping.
SaiTurtlesninjaNX
SaiTurtlesninjaNX
Staff

Voice Team Social communications thread ver. 2 - Page 2 Bg10

https://www.youtube.com/user/SaiTurtlesninjaNX

Back to top Go down

Post by dawsoc Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:22 am

And other random pokémon stuff
dawsoc
dawsoc

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrtweetums Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:46 am

we've got a lot of new members with great talents to help us out!
Mrtweetums
Mrtweetums
Full Supporter
Full Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by dirksies Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:54 am

Sweet, to all of the above! Well, I'm ready to get cracking again
dirksies
dirksies
Team Leader

Voice Team Voice Team Leader VA Critic Social communications thread ver. 2 - Page 2 Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by whatthechuck3 Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:13 pm

Dirks, we got some voice stuff to talk about (sorry to bring this into the social thread, lol)...
whatthechuck3
whatthechuck3
Team Vice Leader

Voice Team Voice Team Vice Leader Fakemon Contest Social communications thread ver. 2 - Page 2 Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by SaiTurtlesninjaNX Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:47 pm

MasakoX from TeamFourStar and Naruto Abridged is doing a live chat by blogTV live chat on Wednesday 5-7pm EST. http://www.blogtv.com/people/MasakoX
If we want to ask him to sing for us this is that best time to ask him if not we can ask him another he will do blogTV live chat again.
SaiTurtlesninjaNX
SaiTurtlesninjaNX
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Supernova Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:01 pm

Random rant time:

The pokémon anime. Having started rewatching season 1 of Pokémon, I found it thouroughly enjoyable, both through the humour and the memories it brings back (despite some absolutely terrible dubbing and voice acting). And the openign song was really cool. Now, having had a quick look at the start of the latest dubbed epsiode, the first episode of the Sinnoh League victors season, it highlighted almost all the issues by the end of the opening.

Ash's character has become incredibly boring. He's just not entertaining anymore. Moreover, the three travelers have fa~ar too much group cohesion which makes all these random travelling sequences much less entertaining. And then there's Piplup. I hate that Piplup. It's voice is simply toooo annoying. And for a male pokémon, it's rather annyoingly high-pitched too (more high pitched than Dawn's female Buneary, for example). And it seems the producers of the anime wished to replicate the role of Pikachu in season 1, but Piplup's antics are certainly not as entertaining as Pikachu's (particularly with the aid of Togepi). And Dawn herself is waay too positive. I mean, fine, she can be positive, as long as Ash and brock weren;t so positive as well. I mean really, "Looks like Piplup wants to lead the way!" "That's great!". This is so the perfect moment for some snippy comment about Piplup's inability to orientate himself (ever), but no.

And then there's the opening song. It started off okay, and I thought it might actually be good. But then they go and ruin it with "It's about friends that work toge~ther, To find their destiny!". I mean, what's that supposed to mean anyway? The first couple of pokémon openings were really good. I mean really good, better than the original openings (the Japanese ones) but now they just make these rubbish openings about "working together" (as opposed to being a pokemon master and all that). Not to mention it finished while I thought it was barely starting.

Although the last part interested me, shwoing Ash with a lot of his pokémon from earlier like Snorlax, Donphan, Glalie, Cyndaquil and Muk. The episode airing in Japan in a couple of weeks, "The Eve of the Fierce Fighting! The Big Gathering of Ash's Pokémon!" therefore ought to be interesting.

Rant over. Thoughts?

Supernova
Staff

Script Team Social communications thread ver. 2 - Page 2 Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by silent storm Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:08 pm

100% agreement on my part
silent storm
silent storm

Back to top Go down

Post by whatthechuck3 Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:25 pm

I agree with everything, too...except for piplup, lol. (Sorry, I'm a sucker for the cute comedy relief XD)
whatthechuck3
whatthechuck3
Team Vice Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by SaiTurtlesninjaNX Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:35 pm

I'm in agreemant with this rant too. I really HATE Dewn and piplup.

Wow there is alot of pokemon anime hater on this forum. I think most of us like the first season of Pokémon one way or another. I don't how many of us even like the Sinnoh season. I think it safe it say that we all hate the Sinnoh season.
SaiTurtlesninjaNX
SaiTurtlesninjaNX
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 43 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 43  Next