Pokémon Special Anime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Social communications thread ver. 2

+55
Meedle
PokeFan72
Tsurugi
The Black Glove
Jonk
megaman
Kellan
Chaosbrix
john
MastermindHen
Tākoizu-Chan
Minto-chan
KamonPeachFox
Blackmagebard
alicetama
Katosen27
TheViolentTomboy
videofan9864
pokemonv3
OneToTen
yeahtoast
RainbowMunchies
Memieko
Keyhala
How are you?
Philman
Alexie82818
Zephyr
Kazaazz
HamsterPants
Red_the_knight
Vanilla Twilight
Skotein
gold
Skillfulness
Razor-Leaf
Aki11
VGmaster
Nol
Passerby Boy
Joyfulldreams
Supernova
dirksies
FaisLittleWhiteRaven
AkieTara
Marley
silent storm
~Dewy~
dawsoc
カイリ
SunnyHinataKawaii
whatthechuck3
Mrtweetums
UberGabel
SaiTurtlesninjaNX
59 posters

Page 23 of 43 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 33 ... 43  Next

Go down

Social communications thread ver. 2 - Page 23 Empty Re: Social communications thread ver. 2

Post by Memieko Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:46 am

Of course lol. Later on we should schedule a meeting some place... depends, I think have people from all over the united states.
Memieko
Memieko
Team Leader

Illustration Team Animation Team Social communications thread ver. 2 - Page 23 Bg10

Back to top Go down

Social communications thread ver. 2 - Page 23 Empty Re: Social communications thread ver. 2

Post by dirksies Thu Nov 25, 2010 12:13 pm

For the time being, we could just have an epic-skype-meeting-of-awesome, or we could resurrect the chatbox for our party or whatever where we could just be silly and stuffs.

I've never been to a convention, I don't think there are/know of any in my area, so getting invited to one would be awesome! Wow...just imagining what that would feel like is amazing.

And Happy Thanksgiving!!
dirksies
dirksies
Team Leader

Voice Team Voice Team Leader VA Critic Social communications thread ver. 2 - Page 23 Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by yeahtoast Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:54 pm

Maybe we could make a facebook page or something to make us more well known, or have we already done that? scratch

cause anyway I'm sure there's lots more people out there that can help, they just don't know we exist yet Neutral
yeahtoast
yeahtoast
Staff

Script Team Social communications thread ver. 2 - Page 23 Bg10

http://toast-tastic.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by RainbowMunchies Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:03 pm

Does the site look like... crap for anyone else? OAO
RainbowMunchies
RainbowMunchies
Script Team
Script Team

Social communications thread ver. 2 - Page 23 Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Joyfulldreams Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:25 pm

RAIN! OMG your back! 8D *glomp*

you think the forum looks bad? It isn't any different really...
Joyfulldreams
Joyfulldreams
Illustration Team
Illustration Team

Illustration Team Leader Administrator Social communications thread ver. 2 - Page 23 Bg10

http://joyfulldreams.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by dirksies Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:25 pm

Erm...what, munchies?
dirksies
dirksies
Team Leader

Voice Team Voice Team Leader VA Critic Social communications thread ver. 2 - Page 23 Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Memieko Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:38 pm

I think she means something happened with her browser to make it look weird. She isn't commenting on it, she's just asking if it looks off to anyone else. I think the answer would be: No, something must be wrong with your computer xD Try restarting it or restarting your browser.
Memieko
Memieko
Team Leader

Illustration Team Animation Team Social communications thread ver. 2 - Page 23 Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Razor-Leaf Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:02 pm

Maybe we should change the background colours to a holiday theme.
IDK just a thought.
I'm not american, but I'm thankful for all the people who are putting their HEART andSOUL into this project.
And that RAINBOW-SCRIPTWRITER-YAOIPANTS-MUNCHIEShas returned. happy
Razor-Leaf
Razor-Leaf
Hyper Supporter
Hyper Supporter

Fakemon Contest Social communications thread ver. 2 - Page 23 Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Memieko Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:43 pm

YaoiPants...what?! O.o

Also, nice pun.
Memieko
Memieko
Team Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Razor-Leaf Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:33 am

thanks Smile
POKEMON SPECIAL 37 IS RELEASED TODAY!!!
Razor-Leaf
Razor-Leaf
Hyper Supporter
Hyper Supporter

Fakemon Contest Social communications thread ver. 2 - Page 23 Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:18 am

I missed the whole excitement about anniversary convo..? >A>

anyway an epic skype meeting for anniversary party would be nice. OwO online party, sounds like fun~

and how I wish I can meet everyone here. ;A; (well, the active ones, not those who signed up and disappeared >A> ) really a bunch of nice, helpful and talented friends. This community is love~ <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazaazz Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:32 pm

Not that I wouldn't want to meet all you super special awesome people, but there's still the issue of timezones...

But would it like be a webcam session with tons of people on skype? That would be epic. Although my browser might overload.
Kazaazz
Kazaazz

Forum Team Music Team VA Critic Social communications thread ver. 2 - Page 23 Bg10

http://kazaazz.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Memieko Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:34 pm

That would be pretty cool, except depends on when we do it xD We need to find a time when we'll all be active.
Memieko
Memieko
Team Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Philman Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:53 pm

dirksies wrote:For the time being, we could just have an epic-skype-meeting-of-awesome, or we could resurrect the chatbox for our party or whatever where we could just be silly and stuffs.

I'd be up for a skype gig, if you guys would want to that is.
Philman
Philman
Voice Team
Voice Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Memieko Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:54 pm

I'll be there too.
Memieko
Memieko
Team Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by dirksies Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:08 pm

Kazaazz wrote:Not that I wouldn't want to meet all you super special awesome people, but there's still the issue of timezones...

But would it like be a webcam session with tons of people on skype? That would be epic. Although my browser might overload.

I know at that point i'll be out of school for the semester, so we could have organize it so we always have at least one person on skype for every timezone to keep the party going and to help bring people all into the same chat.

that might help with the timezone issue at least...maye
dirksies
dirksies
Team Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Memieko Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:09 pm

Well first things first is to add everyone who's anyone on skype.
Memieko
Memieko
Team Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by dirksies Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:13 pm

I already have a lot of the team, I tried to add most of people who were still active from the old Skype thread, but if you've come since then, I might not have you. if you want to add me, I'm hdirksies.
dirksies
dirksies
Team Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazaazz Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:15 pm

Speaking of which someone needs to update that staff list with contacts in the staff discussion thread. Memie and Keyhala have joined illustrations after all.
Kazaazz
Kazaazz

Forum Team Music Team VA Critic Social communications thread ver. 2 - Page 23 Bg10

http://kazaazz.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Philman Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:26 pm

I'm lord_philman on skype. In case anyone was wondering.
Philman
Philman
Voice Team
Voice Team

Back to top Go down

Post by yeahtoast Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:48 pm

I might be getting skype in a week happy
stay tuned!
yeahtoast
yeahtoast
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrtweetums Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:53 pm

well...this may be kinda disorganized for other people...

OFF TO THE SKYPE THREAD!

A skype meeting sounds fun! I'll bring churros! (I wonder how many people will attend!)
Mrtweetums
Mrtweetums
Full Supporter
Full Supporter

Forum Team Voice Team Administrator Social communications thread ver. 2 - Page 23 Bg10

Back to top Go down

Post by Memieko Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:16 pm

Where's the skype thread..?
Memieko
Memieko
Team Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by dirksies Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:18 pm

it's in the introduction area at the top. I think it's a sticky...
dirksies
dirksies
Team Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by yeahtoast Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:43 pm

but the skype thread is locked!!
how will we post our skype details?!
*runs around in panic* bounce
yeahtoast
yeahtoast
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 43 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 33 ... 43  Next